What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
To say the truth, bd section is the most attractive section in PDF, the whole section is like a prolonged, multi dimensional naswaristan. And 99 percent threads are here regarding India anyway, so it's you guys who are obsessed. You don't see me participate in bd news or bd economy threads.

You are wrong actually. Most of the threads in this section are related to Bangladesh's strategic affairs. However whether a thread related to BD's economy or defense or internal politics Indians successfully turn them into a ind vs bd thread. Even a thread about BD-SL friendship was successfully derailed by you guys. Its irrelavent what you alone do but what matters is what most of you do. Most of your WB dada's are guilty of poking their noses into every matter related to BD:sick: Ok, lets have a fair deal, toder nam ar vuleo nibo na.. doya koira bd section e arr asis na:taz:

WB dadas are well aware of their situation in whole india (rated by north indian). Their bond is religion otherwise they don't have that much role outside of WB. Within last 66 years their significant achievement in india is winning a presidential position which has a doll role.

Even if it does not worth mentioning here but for your information, Mr.Jyoti Basu was offered the post of prime minister but it was the Politburo refused to join the government in 1996.
On the other hand if you have ever cared to look at news papers you would have noticed the overwhelming numbers of Indian Bengalis like Kaushik basu among the illustrious Indian policy makers today.More over who can ever forget the visionary poltician and a seer like Dr.Bidhan Chandra Ray?
As far as the religious bond is concerned Indian Bengalis have never been praised or blamed to be religiously fanatic community as far as historical accounts are concerned.So please,next time do present us something worth reading which is appallingly absent in your section.

You are wrong actually. Most of the threads in this section are related to Bangladesh's strategic affairs. However whether a thread related to BD's economy or defense or internal politics Indians successfully turn them into a ind vs bd thread. Even a thread about BD-SL friendship was successfully derailed by you guys. Its irrelavent what you alone do but what matters is what most of you do. Most of your WB dada's are guilty of poking their noses into every matter related to BD:sick: Ok, lets have a fair deal, toder nam ar vuleo nibo na.. doya koira bd section e arr asis na:taz:

Lol you guys blame India for everything happens in bd, just see the posts by idune, Munshi and Co. Some building collapsed in bd, India is to blame, Indian police arrested illegal arm trafficker - raw fuelling insurgency in bd and so on. Heck there is a sticky thread called India doctrine. :lol: This forum is more Indian in nature than Indian subforum.

Like I said, I don't participate in bd internal threads like navy, army, economy and other news. What other Indians do is none of my concern, there are trolls of every nationality here, but mostly Indian Bengalis are respectable and seasoned posters, take for example Joe Shearer, Toxic Pus, Skulls and Bones, PMukherje, scorpionx and others.

There was an initiative of making bangladesh defense forum solely based of bangladesh defense, didn't work. The forum was like a graveyard and no Indian even bothered to drop by.

WB dadas are well aware of their situation in whole india (rated by north indian). Their bond is religion otherwise they don't have that much role outside of WB. Within last 66 years their significant achievement in india is winning a presidential position which has a doll role.

Abe lallu,apni dekh.Amartya sen to satyajit ray,saurav ganguly.From tagore to subhas bose bengalis have always done their best for india.I usually hate ethnicity centric discussions,coz this is age of nations not tribes, but don't insult without provocation.Our politicians are useless but bengalis provide many scientist and administrative officers throughout the country.
And btw Once and for all stop sending bloody immigrants accross the border.

Even if it does not worth mentioning here but for your information, Mr.Jyoti Basu was offered the post of prime minister but it was the Politburo refused to join the government in 1996.
On the other hand if you have ever cared to look at news papers you would have noticed the overwhelming numbers of Indian Bengalis like Kaushik basu among the illustrious Indian policy makers today.More over who can ever forget the visionary poltician and a seer like Dr.Bidhan Chandra Ray?
As far as the religious bond is concerned Indian Bengalis have never been praised or blamed to be religiously fanatic community as far as historical accounts are concerned.So please,next time do present us something worth reading which is appallingly absent in your section.

Yeah I didn't even bothered to reply. There have been no pm from maharashtra, gujrat, kerala and many other states, doesn't mean a ****.

The thing regional parties rule in Bengal so unless third front have the power it's hard for a non congress, non bjp to be pm. And you need to be a gandhi or someone like Manmohan Singh to be pm from congress and bjp with its cow belt politics doesn't have any foothold in Bengal.

By the way, talking about contribution, just this year a Bengali teenager solved a three hundred years old equation coined by newton. A Bengali theoretical physicist won the highest paid prize dedicated to science for his work on string theory. A Bengali doctor won pulitzer for writing a biography of cancer and just yesterday a brave Bengali lady won green Oscar for helping to conserve to rare species of horn bill in arunachal.

all of them were Indian Bengalis, what did Bangladeshis contribute?

By the way, talking about contribution, just this year a Bengali teenager solved a three hundred years old equation coined by newton. A Bengali theoretical physicist won the highest paid prize dedicated to science for his work on string theory. A Bengali doctor won pulitzer for writing a biography of cancer and just yesterday a brave Bengali lady won green Oscar for helping to conserve to rare species of horn bill in arunachal.

all of them were Indian Bengalis, what did Bangladeshis contribute?

Just visit the Khan Academy of Salman Khan, a Bangladeshi originated Youth. We have such millions of talents. We have beat Zimbabwe by 121 runs. I think WB will never be able to beat Zimbabwe as those have no own flag. But we did that...Could you give any example... such......

Yes beating Zimbabwe is really something and can only dream of beating Zimbabwe, or Kenya or Ireland for that matter. But a bengali did captain Indian cricket team and no Bangladeshi cricketer come close to him. And calcutta ipl team does provide employment to some Bangladeshi cricketers. ;-)

Are you mentally retarded or something....
You could think as you wish... May be mentally retarded... But I love my origin, My Nation , My Bangladeshi Race... I just share my opinion based on my thoughts... None can stop us...

Yes beating Zimbabwe is really something and can only dream of beating Zimbabwe, or Kenya or Ireland for that matter. But a bengali did captained Indian cricket team and no Bangladeshi cricketer come close to him. And calcutta ipl team does provide employment to some Bangladeshi cricketers. ;-)

Our Nasir Hossain will one day cross many cricketers & we will not give any chance them in BPL as the re-treatment. In Asia Cup we did some bitter for some people and we shall repeat that. We are just emerging... I don't care IPL... I care TPL i.e. Tangail Premier League. I think NPL : Noakhali Premier League will be more glorious than that of others. We must cross other as we are like a family. Just look the scenario of Savar Tragedy. The whole Nation was crying and helping own brothers and sisters as family members by taking the life risks. This is our bondage. None can stop us... No Nation is such United like us... We can do that... We must repeat that... We are not a myth... Pity for WB people... Those were our same co-warrior for thousand years. We lost them. Those are happy to be lost. We are happy to say good bye. The ultimate result is that The Great Bangladeshi Nation size is reduced. That is ok. But We must Triumph one Day I mean in ONE DAY CRICKET! WB will never be able to do that. That is the difference between us brothers...

Yeah I didn't even bothered to reply. There have been no pm from maharashtra, gujrat, kerala and many other states, doesn't mean a ****.

The thing regional parties rule in Bengal so unless third front have the power it's hard for a non congress, non bjp to be pm. And you need to be a gandhi or someone like Manmohan Singh to be pm from congress and bjp with its cow belt politics doesn't have any foothold in Bengal.

Since I have joined this forum I have seen most of the BD members questioning the role of Indian bengalis in main stream Indianism disparaging Bengali's staggering devotion and contribution to Indian politics,economy,art and culture.I don't know they do it deliberately or not but it clearly shows their apathy to know about their western counterpart.

PS: To Bangladeshi cric friks,even our Sunrise Hyderabad will plunder Zimbabwe top to bottom.What is chest thumping about it?

What's up with Bangladeshis and north Indians? It seems Bangladeshis are perpetually at awe with pakistanis and a natural extension of this awe is bestowed upon north indians. I have many north Indian friends and mean no offense but north India isn't really considered cool place in India but rather is known as cow belt. It's like saying bengal is ruled by up, bihar, mp. :-\

West Bengal while ain't the richest state in India but still much richer than Bangladesh. And anyway ask any bengali bhadrolok and he would say being rich ain't synonymous to being successful. :-)

Supremacist Dravidian One race theory! Ya, Some people of ancient Bangladesh have lost their ancestry. I know that those come to be close with their ancestral origin to get the roots. We are not a myth. We recognized ourselves. We are not surrendered to Aryans or the Mughal originated religious traders. This is proved in 1947 & 1971. We proved our purity. We are the only fighter which one is the real True Nation of the territory. This is like daylight. We are a family. Really pity for those who have lost their real origin. Pity!!! We never want to argue with any Aryans or any Mughal originated religious traders. We are free. We are a True Nation rightfully. This is our bold existence. We don't care anyone. We are not a myth. I really understand that you lost your Noakhali origin which was your since the ancient time. Sympathy to you. Take it easy. Aryans and Mughal originated cowards are responsible for your transition from your real origin. I understand your position. Your words are full with emotions. We bear the same. We are not a myth. We are the Great Bangladeshi Race, the Seventh Largest Nation of the world which really very distinct...
I guess you understand nobody considers Dravidians to be a myth. You can relax for a while. No need to get all that excited everytime.:lol:

Do you want to say WB people are burning with desire to break knots with north India and join BD, which they or their Sharat Bose discarded in 1947 in a misguided perception that Kolkata would give them all the dignities a people can desire. But, now, after 67 years, WB has become the poorest Province of India, whereas BD is going to become a regional rich.

BD still the most poorest and overpopulated country in South Asia.:lol:.Even poorer than WB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom