What's new

How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are not a myth. We are ancient. We are the Only True Nation in this territory. We are the Ancient Ganga Draviri Nation, Fighter against the Coward Aryans . We are the Assurs. We are the Rabonites. We are the Pure One. We are the Bangladeshi Race. The Free Dravidian Nation. We are not a myth. Our Total Nation one day or Some day will be reunited naturally by crushing all the Aryans due to our common dravidian ancestry. We are not a myth. We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the World. Keep it in mind always.

This could be informative to understand the origin and purity of the Bangladeshi Race:

To All Bangladeshi: Save your nation as it is your own national duty

16th December is the national day of our country. In 16th December of 1971the Indian army along with Bangladeshi freedom fighters defeated the western front of Pakistan in this territory. The country of united Pakistan was broken completely. As a product of the soil of fertile land we want to prefer live freely. We want to occupy our own lands what is our own territory. We have fought against the British. They snatched our gold from our treasury and established Bank of England after the war of Palashi. That bank was the main donor for the establishment of industries in unfertile Europe. Again raw materials for industries were also snatched from this fertile soil. Our talent manpower was looted by the British. They have taken a good amount of agricultural productions by establishing the harsh zamindary system. They have stroked against our beliefs, educational system, language and made us homeless,kingdomless,shelterless.Shiraj,Kasim,Majn u,Shariatullah,Titumir,Dudu Mia,Ismail Hossain Shiraji,Vashani,Fazlul Haque,Kazi Nazrul Islam, Sohrawardi , Shamsul Huq, Mujib,Zia, Osmani,Johir were the golden boys of this territory who lead the fight for independence of our soil. Millions of followers were involved in those fights. Titumir sacrificed the own life for living in own land freely nothing else with hundreds of followers. We deserve the inheritance of Titumir ,Majnu ,Shiraz, Kasim ,Dudu Mia, Vashani, Mujib, Zia,Fazlul Haque, Shamsul Haque, Nazrul ,Ismail. We don’t like to live in peace like the pet dogs. We want to produce our products by our own efforts with our own beliefs and consume those without any disturbance. We are not aggressive people. We always consume our own products only. For establishment the right and power over our own products we have given our lives many times. Millions of civilians were killed in the struggle of independence in 1857. This land is the ancient Gangaridi which was present in the time of Alexander which was separate from India and independent. We are always separated from the India from the ancient time. In middle age, Shashangko was the powerful king and leader of this nation who defeated and captured the India and made that land as a colony of our state. Thousands of followers were involved in the treatment of India. Those people were mainly of Buddhist religion. Their progeny have taken the new religion. But the blood is the same. These blood streams are flowing through our veins. Those bloods are creating progeny who are ready to fight against any type of evils. Those bloods are the precursor of the Mujib, Zia (the modern Shashangkos). We have ruled this territory independently for four hundred years by our own Sultans separated from India.Isa Khan was a strong defense against the Mughals. In later stage of Nabob this territory was completely independent and united free from India. We want to live freely. It is historically true. In British period India was ruled from Alipur (Newly named Kolkata) an important place of our territory though it was lost from us by the grasp of India. We were superior and free. India was always affected by colonial ruler and we are less affected and we were separate and independent in this region as unique nation which has the experience of exporting warships to Greece since three thousand years ago. In 1947 so called Pakistan was formed. Bengal was divided. Assam, Orissa, Bihar and part of Bengal were included in the nation of India. Arakan was captured by Myanmar. Those lands were our own territory. Those were separate from the Indian Territory. In 1947 the nation and territory of our people was broken and snatched by aggressor India. We have lost our maximum portion of our own territory. The nation was divided by many barriers and boundaries. We lost the Shiraz’s kingdom by snatch of lands by India in 1947.We got so called independence but lost the own lands, kingdom, people, ice lands and resources. We were prescribed to live with the association with western front newly formed Pakistan. But the people of Punjabi Pakistan were also real pet dogs. History tells the truth. In 1857, the people of Punjab fought against us for British as like as pet dogs. But in 1857, our millions of brilliant soldiers and officers were killed in the war of independence. But we were failed. We were forced to make association with the dog enemies in new country Pakistan as our own lands were reduced by India.

The next happenings were totally expected. As pet dogs of British (newly denoted by American) the Punjabi portion of Pakistan army started to work for the benefits of aggressors. They seized the power from people and made the country as the ancient colony. They were so pet dogs that they refused to handover the power to people in the leadership of Mujib. The Punjabi army arrested Mujib. Osmani, Zia, Vashani show the brave of Shashangko bloods. Millions of followers took part in the fight from their points for their lands. At this stage India, our old enemy who snatched our lands acted as supporting force of us for their benefits. They wanted to take the chance. In 16th December of 1971, they wanted to take the credit of victory as their own. For this reason, they didn’t allow the presence of Osmani in the surrender ceremony of Pakistani Punjabi army. The Indians wanted to stay in our territory for unfinished time. They snatched all the valuable weapons and gold from our country just like after the war of palashi which was done by the British. But at this time, Mujib, the brave son of this territory took the step. He gave a deadline of withdrawal of Indian army within 31st March of 1972; otherwise another struggle would be launched. Within 15th March of 1972 Indian army left Bangladesh. Finally, after a long period, Bangladesh becomes free from any type of foreign army. Again some new aggressors tried to make this land as their colony. They wanted to destroy the arm forces of Bangladesh. They proposed Mujib to export natural gas. But Mujib refused that as a brave son of country. They created famine in 1974 to destabilize the Mujib and Bangladesh to capture us by reducing food supply. Mujib tackled those problems successfully and took master plan to make revolution. Revolution was unfinished. Finally, they took actions on Mujib and Bangladesh by intelligence agents who hired some bustards to kill Mujib and wanted to make this land as colony of them. Some big powers were involved in this business to suppress the growth of Bangladesh as a prosperous nation. At last, Zia another brave son of Bangladesh came in the spot. In 7th November of 1975 he, along with millions of followers saved our lands from being colony of aggressor. By doing the work of suppressing work of aggressors’ attacks Bangladesh lost some strength. Some aggressors again reentered in our country. Zia was killed by agencies of those. Next governments were not so efficient. Foreign ambassadors are guiding the rulers of our country. In 2006, the country was supervised by the ambassadors nakedly. A famine situation was tried to create by aggressors to suppress the people. Governments should be created from the blood streams of the people of this locality for their own benefits. Aggressor wants to grasp us from all aspects. But the bloods of Shashangko will not tolerate any type of evil work. They will destroy the hands of aggressors and their allies. We hope, we must be free from aggressors and recover our own lands from aggressors. We must be strong enough to suppress aggressors. We must evolve technologies to improve productions in all stages. Hey, all living beings of this territory be united with your own beliefs, work with unity and pray to free the territory. Don’t betray each other because it is your own territory whatever your religion and color. You are product of this soil whatever what is source of your precursor sperm and ovum. Don’t betray the own soil. You should make it free from evils for you. Don’t invite enemy. You should know the enemy and fight against them with the help of all living organisms of your territory. You should love them all because all of them are created from same lands and same preparations. Never kill anyone of your territory or never help other to kill your territory members. Beliefs may be different but origin is same soil. Love your origin and keep it up as it is own your origin. Don’t love other country or other aggressor as those are enemies and keep free the territory from enemies. Build your nation as your own home and love all members as your own. You are the container of bloods of Shashangko, Titumir,Vashani, Mujib and Zia. Those persons should be born in every house.

lolololololol come back to your motherland, mate, we welcome you and stop pretending to be an Indian. Bengal by itself is a country. you weirdos like to hang out and convince yourself to be Indians for some reason though. Most probably because of religion and then you call us fanatics :omghaha:

Do you know what federal republic means or do you equate it with the experience with west Pakistan?

Do you know what federal republic means or do you equate it with the experience with west Pakistan?

I will say it clearly. HINDUS in wb prefer to be with India because it is a Hindu majority country. Hindu Bangalis also prefer it for the very same reason. That is a fact and you should accept it.

HINDUS in wb prefer to be with India because it is a Hindu majority country. Hindu Bangalis also prefer it for the very same reason. That is a fact and you should accept it.

Surely hindus of wb thwarted a British effort of dividing Bengal back in 1911 at the expense of calcutta losing its capital status. They choose not be part of Pakistan which I'd say was a very wise decision. Just look at the history of East Pakistan. Who'd want to live with half literate genocidal village idiots pumped up by British created weird racial supremacist theory, who all of sudden get to command an army.

A thread titled " Re: How Indian Bengali's perceive Bangladesh and Bangladeshi?" is an invitation to generalize ;)

amriki, I liked your post. I beg to differ about kolkata. Its very much a bengali city. It could never attract migrant in large numbers like mumbai or delhi. Sure some people from eastern zone and some business folks(marwari), but thats it.

I have seen very few sikh there. I have seen more sikhs in hyderabad than kolkata. Sure kolkata is very welcoming to outsiders(compared to delhi or mumbai)

We are not a myth. We are ancient. We are the Only True Nation in this territory. We are the Ancient Ganga Draviri Nation, Fighter against the Coward Aryans . We are the Assurs. We are the Rabonites. We are the Pure One. We are the Bangladeshi Race. The Free Dravidian Nation. We are not a myth. Our Total Nation one day or Some day will be reunited naturally by crushing all the Aryans due to our common dravidian ancestry. We are not a myth. We are the Seventh Largest Nation of the World. Keep it in mind always.

Man....you are absolutely nuts! :cheesy:

Surely hindus of wb thwarted a British effort of dividing Bengal back in 1911 at the expense of calcutta losing its capital status. They choose not be part of Pakistan which I'd say was a very wise decision. Just look at the history of East Pakistan. Who'd want to live with half literate genocidal village idiots pumped up by British created weird racial supremacist theory, who all of sudden get to command an army.

How shameful for the Bangali culture. It breaks me into tears :cry:

I really like this guy shakib's post. Makes you think that Pabna mental hospital isn't totally useless :eek:

LOL... This guy just made my day. He is the first one I am seeing so obsessed with Dravidian ancestry. I just dont understand how can he be so sure he is a true dravidian. If I am not wrong Aryans came here about 5-6 thousands years ago. Its pretty much safe to say genes of all people of the sub-continent are pretty much mixed up with Aryans.
:omghaha:

LOL... This guy just made my day. He is the first one I am seeing so obsessed with Dravidian ancestry. I just dont understand how can he be so sure he is a true dravidian. If I am not wrong Aryans came here about 5-6 thousands years ago. Its pretty much safe to say genes of all people of the sub-continent are pretty much mixed up with Aryans.
:omghaha:

OT: Dont mention that to creationist's

How shameful for the Bangali culture. It breaks me into tears :cry:

I really like this guy shakib's post. Makes you think that Pabna mental hospital isn't totally useless :eek:
You shouldn't worry, since we, the flag bearer of bengali race kept the culture very much alive. You guys concentrate on your usual dalal/rajakar bickering and let the pros indulge in higher order thinking.

Self hating hidu bengalis hate india and love terrorist.. they are of slave mentaliy...
they are a disgrace to hindus...I hate bengali hindus(useless friends) and i love pakistani (enemy)....
Begalish didnt support kicking terroirsts or pressuring B-desh or any other measure..
All top notch local terrorist after Kashmir are from bengall.......

Self hating hidu bengalis hate india and love terrorist.. they are of slave mentaliy...
they are a disgrace to hindus...I hate bengali hindus(useless friends) and i love pakistani (enemy)....
Begalish didnt support kicking terroirsts or pressuring B-desh or any other measure..

where do u come from man .......... :eek:

@animelive @Luffy 500 guys you seeing this? :sick: I am so worried about our WB dadas now? What can we do to help them? :cry:

Last edited by a moderator:

agreed, Indian bangalis have aways tarnishd the name of Bengal that is why i was suggesting that they give up on Bangla and become full fledged bharoti :pop:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom