What's new

How China Banned Ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's true that 8,50,000 outsiders live in China ?
oh man, welcome 2 jolly good path of multiculturalism :D
Thank you, I think, I did not stop you from using Google's rights. In addition, about 300000 foreign students studying in China. 10000 Indian students... Oh, China's TV Reality, a friend from India, often be laugh at by the americans and the British. I don't know why? How to send video link?

Thank you, I think, I did not stop you from using Google's rights. In addition, about 300000 foreign students studying in China. 10000 Indian students... Oh, China's TV Reality, a friend from India, often be laugh at by the americans and the British. I don't know why? How to send video link?

Check your post box, there are many options above the blank area. Click on the icon depicting a roll, like this,
Untitled.jpg

After clicking, you will see a space for inserting a website link from where you want to show your video,
Untitled 1.jpg

Insert the link and the video will appear here.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    235.9 KB · Views: 0
Indians never look at the data? Indians never use Google? Who help indians Google their average IQ...

I'm sorry, I don't think IQ low latitudes countries can understand

can you be more direct.

You reply very seriously, so persistent attitude let I admire. But I'm sorry, I not only watch Chinese news, and I also see the BBC and the New York times. The BBC has a show about "driving Tours India", for those who live under the bridge. Pick a bottle a day and then on to the train of India's children. I feel sad. I think the government is not doing their job. China also has a lot of left-behind children, but the Chinese government provides all the benefits for them. They can get 5000 rupees a month. This is the different in both China and India. In Indian friends for insulting comments about China, you are not the most let a person feel uncomfortable. You just because I laugh at your country, you feel angry... But, so many Indian friends laughed at China, how don't you let me feel angry? You seem to think that the communist party blocked the network, the Chinese will know nothing. I'm sorry, we can on the world any a web site. Including India. India's web site can I find them "2010 ~ 2013, the Indian air force crashed 30 plane" "India ammunition reserves can only support 20 days"... Can India people know? China exports to Saudi Arabia in 1988 DF - 3 missiles. In 2007 China's exports to Saudi Arabia again DF - 21. Kuwait in 1997 and 2001 respectively to China bought 54 PLZ - 45 self-propelled guns. China has the aircraft carrier for Britain's queen Elizabeth provide giant gantry crane. China has offered load 300 tons of Australian Rio tinto SF35100 dump truck... Indian friends know this??????? Please Google!!!!!! The Indian media have censorship? ... Mr Obama in 1995, the memoirs of the father's dream, has mentioned his younger brother. You just don't know. His brother, received a good education in the United States, in brown university receive a bachelor's, then get the physics degree at Stanford university and emory university master of business administration. Came to China in 2003.

You reply very seriously, so persistent attitude let I admire. But I'm sorry, I not only watch Chinese news, and I also see the BBC and the New York times. The BBC has a show about "driving Tours India", for those who live under the bridge. Pick a bottle a day and then on to the train of India's children. I feel sad. I think the government is not doing their job. China also has a lot of left-behind children, but the Chinese government provides all the benefits for them. They can get 5000 rupees a month. This is the different in both China and India. In Indian friends for insulting comments about China, you are not the most let a person feel uncomfortable. You just because I laugh at your country, you feel angry... But, so many Indian friends laughed at China, how don't you let me feel angry? You seem to think that the communist party blocked the network, the Chinese will know nothing. I'm sorry, we can on the world any a web site. Including India. India's web site can I find them "2010 ~ 2013, the Indian air force crashed 30 plane" "India ammunition reserves can only support 20 days"... Can India people know? China exports to Saudi Arabia in 1988 DF - 3 missiles. In 2007 China's exports to Saudi Arabia again DF - 21. Kuwait in 1997 and 2001 respectively to China bought 54 PLZ - 45 self-propelled guns. China has the aircraft carrier for Britain's queen Elizabeth provide giant gantry crane. China has offered load 300 tons of Australian Rio tinto SF35100 dump truck, India has many T72 tanks? Please Google search keywords: T72, south Sudan, China's 96 tanks... Indian friends know this??????? Please Google!!!!!! The Indian media have censorship? ... Mr Obama in 1995, the memoirs of the father's dream, has mentioned his younger brother. You just don't know. His brother, received a good education in the United States, in brown university receive a bachelor's, then get the physics degree at Stanford university and emory university master of business administration. Came to China in 2003. India is the world's seventh largest economy, India's economy grew quickly, however, India does not provide protection to the poor... In 2015, according to Indian media reports, the high temperature caused the deaths of 1100 people. For many who are poor, beggars, construction workers. I hope they get the real freedom in heaven.

Yes, we are on the verge of collapse, it is nothing. We are a failed state. But still thank you for your country contribution to us every year tens of billions of dollars in revenue. I for China's poor thank you, please continue.
:blah::blah::blah::blah: In all my posts I have advised you not to derail the thread . You keep desperately dragging India while contributing little to the discussion . Enjoy getting banned .

can you be more direct.
Still thank you. In the past three decades, contributing to the Chinese

Check your post box, there are many options above the blank area. Click on the icon depicting a roll, like this,
View attachment 299594

After clicking, you will see a space for inserting a website link from where you want to show your video,
View attachment 299596

http://m.iqiyi.com/v_19rrl47uqo.htm...bd_sub_page=wz_tvshow&bd_source_light=1876982
I hope you can understand, indians in China what is said. And their evaluation of their own country. Once again, the Chinese people never make fun of India. But the americans and the British people never stop...

View attachment 299594

View attachment 299596

世界青年说  韩东秀变撩妹高手-视频在线观看-综艺-爱奇艺
I hope you can understand, indians in China what is said. And their evaluation of their own country. Once again, the Chinese people never make fun of India. But the americans and the British people never stop...

View attachment 299594

View attachment 299596

世界青年说  韩东秀变撩妹高手-视频在线观看-综艺-爱奇艺

chinese poltician build factory takes a little percentage even if he is crook he does it subtly but make sure everyone gets something. india politician close down other factory or dont allow others instead opens his own and ruins the market. pakistan politician worser behave like british colonial master. chinese build power station ration out electric till enough investment to start to expand. india load shedding evryone dies from heat. pakistan everybody knows this bull s h it so fcuk it turn on generator. chinese kid talented hailed in china and pushed forward to university and investment becomes succesful scientist and wants to help the poor etc. india kid talented pushed away or killed or is taken to usa by bill gates for his greedy empire results brain drain. pakistan kid talented family is threatened or media mock him/her. thats it no hears about again. reporters in india and pak behave like wild monkeys with no respect on how to approach or speak decently and politley to audience always in attack mode and loud. chinese reporters talks about corruption gets mad and talks about shame on us and punishment. india/pak reporters to polticians publically say its our right to steal. in china drug dealer is executed. in pak and india the drug dealer is rewarded with bail, drug user is dead on the street.

in china if i make a cheap radio or project, i can become one day like sony. in india/pak if i make radio i go bankrupt.
chinese government keeps checks in place on multi national corporations from absolute corruption although there is some corruption. but in india/pak multinational is bigger stronger than governmet and bribes it.

other countries put ban on certain goods due to various reasons for example fukishima radation certain japans goods banned but in pak greedy polticians want free contaminated goods like computers etc.

oh there is this thing called buy made in your country support your jobs etc be proud of your quality product but in india pak they buy forign made goods and show off.

how many times you see some idiot rich kid drivng a mercedes, which you cant even manufacter a screw and if he was to buy parts it be rediculous price on top of that its imported and probably deliberately third rate. yet they will say support your country do more but they all buy foriegn even thier accent forign.

i sometimes think whats the use having a country ? when nothing is yours. you have no say.

i stop here.

chinese poltician build factory takes a little percentage even if he is crook he does it subtly but make sure everyone gets something. india politician close down other factory or dont allow others instead opens his own and ruins the market. pakistan politician worser behave like british colonial master. chinese build power station ration out electric till enough investment to start to expand. india load shedding evryone dies from heat. pakistan everybody knows this bull s h it so fcuk it turn on generator. chinese kid talented hailed in china and pushed forward to university and investment becomes succesful scientist and wants to help the poor etc. india kid talented pushed away or killed or is taken to usa by bill gates for his greedy empire results brain drain. pakistan kid talented family is threatened or media mock him/her. thats it no hears about again. reporters in india and pak behave like wild monkeys with no respect on how to approach or speak decently and politley to audience always in attack mode and loud. chinese reporters talks about corruption gets mad and talks about shame on us and punishment. india/pak reporters to polticians publically say its our right to steal. in china drug dealer is executed. in pak and india the drug dealer is rewarded with bail, drug user is dead on the street.

in china if i make a cheap radio or project, i can become one day like sony. in india/pak if i make radio i go bankrupt.
chinese government keeps checks in place on multi national corporations from absolute corruption although there is some corruption. but in india/pak multinational is bigger stronger than governmet and bribes it.

other countries put ban on certain goods due to various reasons for example fukishima radation certain japans goods banned but in pak greedy polticians want free contaminated goods like computers etc.

oh there is this thing called buy made in your country support your jobs etc be proud of your quality product but in india pak they buy forign made goods and show off.

how many times you see some idiot rich kid drivng a mercedes, which you cant even manufacter a screw and if he was to buy parts it be rediculous price on top of that its imported and probably deliberately third rate. yet they will say support your country do more but they all buy foriegn even thier accent forign.

i sometimes think whats the use having a country ? when nothing is yours. you have no say.

i stop here.
I don't know how much you know China and India. But I think you may have some misunderstandings in China. China is an agricultural country. China for 30 years has made nuclear submarines, made the engine for 30 years. With 20 years of manufacturing the chips. With 20 years made the rockets. With 20 years of time taking the astronauts to the space... China is an agricultural country. No country offering us technology. No any country to provide us with the drawings. You say we are stolen, is copy... But I'm sorry, want to copy something successful, you will take 30 years. This is due to the accumulation of manufacturing.

I don't know how much you know China and India. But I think you may have some misunderstandings in China. China is an agricultural country. China for 30 years has made nuclear submarines, made the engine for 30 years. With 20 years of manufacturing the chips. With 20 years made the rockets. With 20 years of time taking the astronauts to the space... China is an agricultural country. No country offering us technology. No any country to provide us with the drawings. You say we are stolen, is copy... But I'm sorry, want to copy something successful, you will take 30 years. This is due to the accumulation of manufacturing.

lolz you funny i didnt say anywere copy. but the bit about no one offering technology and blueprints hmm made in the usa transfer behind close doors. of course some is china own hard work. there is no shame lolz.

No Problem,

why do u need white man's approval in everything my Chinese Friend Joseph Wang ? too much Inferiority Complex is bad thing maybe you guys should start taking Pride in your native Name, Wedding Dress and culture too.

yes i know many go to china for studies you guys are open to kick them out if you want :)

Please, write clearly next Time :)

again white worshiping :lol:
anyway let's leave those Filthy Germanic Barbarians i want to tell you something,

you know, we Indians laugh at this,
001aa018f83f111d4f5528.jpg

We Conquered your Country without sending 1 single solder :lol:

as a Brahmin and Part of Buddha's Tribe i am very proud of the Fact that at last 40% Chinese Worship him as a God :lol:

btw,
meet other Indo-Aryans
@Azadkashmir (kashmiri Brahmin ?)@HttpError (Rajput Kshatriya) these guys are also part of same Tribe (but they follow different Religion) ;)
China's "green card"
8269B627F10C5ADC2E276E543E092F20.jpg

u=4109533381,2983913202&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

u=2402719302,4121314321&fm=21&gp=0.jpg

No Problem,

why do u need white man's approval in everything my Chinese Friend Joseph Wang ? too much Inferiority Complex is bad thing maybe you guys should start taking Pride in your native Name, Wedding Dress and culture too.

yes i know many go to china for studies you guys are open to kick them out if you want :)

anyway let's leave those Filthy Germanic Barbarians i want to tell you something,

as a Brahmin and Part of Buddha's Tribe i am very proud of the Fact that at last 40% Chinese Worship him as a God :lol:

btw,
meet other Indo-Aryans
@Azadkashmir (kashmiri Brahmin ?)@HttpError (Rajput Kshatriya) these guys are also part of same Tribe (but they follow different Religion) ;)

Indian friends, please believe me, we do not belong to the same "world"... You are in a rainbow on the other side...
7916956509988991228.jpg

20150820025736842.jpg

201637153146479.jpg

1454572629847263.png

132273025.jpg

India's friend seems to be very confident for the height? Indians said Chinese short? Please Google the average height of the latest rankings. Oh, friends from the UK, said in a TV Reality in China, he is very sad... Indian friends, abandoning the contrast with China.

No Problem,

btw,
meet other Indo-Aryans
Indian friends, please believe me, we do not belong to the same "world"... You are in a rainbow on the other side...
7916956509988991228.jpg

20150820025736842.jpg

201637153146479.jpg

1454572629847263.png

132273025.jpg

India's friend seems to be very confident for the height? Indians said Chinese short? Please Google the average height of the latest rankings. Oh, friends from the UK, said in a TV Reality in China, he is very sad... Indian friends, abandoning the contrast with China.

My verdict: The Indian wins:D:D,I have to admit the way the Indian talks speaks volumes for independent thinking with an unconfined mind whereas my countrydude sounds unsurprisingly still like a one-track mind robot programmed to carefully pander to whatever somebody high up there feed him and allow him to say,sigh,another example of hundreds of millions of Chinese volunteer allowing his own judgement to be pathetically subsumed into and subject to others' stances,that's obedience+inferiority complex,dude!

201637153146479.jpg

1454572629847263.png

132273025.jpg

Holy Crap......The way the content of your comment goes is sooooo embarrassing....................my forehead got sweaty while reading it:tsk::tsk:

Last edited:
No Problem,

btw,
meet other Indo-Aryans
India only win in China, it is that the Chinese police are weak. India police is tougher.
The Chinese police in the face of the parade
6c524f9d5d7027454a783c841250ba71.jpg

1316221997.jpg

20120620104856344.jpg

rdn_4fe133af6dca8.jpg

Indian police in the face of the parade
927_o9.jpg

15405141.jpg

18024434.jpg

Indian police have raped and murdered girl right, Chinese police can not...

My verdict: The Indian wins:D:D,I have to admit the way the Indian talks speaks volumes for independent thinking with an unconfined mind whereas my countrydude sounds unsurprisingly still like a one-track mind robot programmed to carefully pander to whatever somebody high up there feed him and allow him to say,sigh,another example of hundreds of millions of Chinese volunteer allowing his own judgement to be pathetically subsumed into and subject to others' stances,that's obedience+inferiority complex,dude!
The Chinese self-abased? Perhaps, we experienced the suffering so much, we just want to succeed. We are willing to pay a price. What you call "China is a dictatorship, there is no freedom". Every Chinese know... But we also know that China's success, Chinese people are more affluent and China all kinds of problems are solved. What nationality are you?

As far as I know the Xingyang province had the worlds last Existing slave market....
AND HOW I KNOW THAT IS BECAUSE MY ANCESTORS WERE PART OF THIS BUSINESS :p:P
which I am not very proud of ...
well the Communist`s did turn them into civilized people by implementation of strict law`s..... But they also created a religious insecurity and made it easier for foreign elements to manipulate them..

P.s They Muslim population are very friendly and nice and they are one of the most moderate Muslim community I have ever met ..

Holy Crap......The way the content of your comment goes is sooooo embarrassing....................my forehead got sweaty while reading it
I love my country. At the same time, we deeply Confucian education. Try to keep your manners. If you look at the Indian friend's reply. You will see a lot of insulting remarks. He insulted me, but in China. Such as "conquer China"... I know that India has the annexation of Sikkim. And threaten annexation of Nepal and Bangladesh. At the same time want to dismember Pakistan... I'm sorry, I really want to back him, with pictures to prove the facts... China and India are not in a "world". The following is the city where I live, in China's hebei province, hengshui city, ~ ~ ~ anpingxian.

Holy Crap......The way the content of your comment goes is sooooo embarrassing....................my forehead got sweaty while reading it:tsk::tsk:
I love my country. At the same time, we deeply Confucian education. Try to keep your manners. If you look at the Indian friend's reply. You will see a lot of insulting remarks. He insulted me, but in China. Such as "conquer China"... I know that India has the annexation of Sikkim. And threaten annexation of Nepal and Bangladesh. At the same time want to dismember Pakistan... I'm sorry, I really want to back him, with pictures to prove the facts... China and India are not in a "world".

dudw , save me from this guy ye quoted me (And himself) 6th time now !
Indian friends, you should not insult to China. At the same time, I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom