What's new

“I Saw ZERO Evidence Of Uyghur Repression In China” – Journalist returns from a fact-finding mission to China with former Rep. Cynthia McKinney

Western media's empty Xinjiang street VS Real Xinjiang street\

There is nothing unusual in the Uighur cities..all Chinese cities have riot police with shields and sticks walking around at night warning its citizens what to say and what not to say...this is just typical totalitarian regime China..move along move along
Xinjiang police, they also do this, how about US police?

Last edited:
Western media's empty Xinjiang Urumqi vs real Urumqi

微信图片_20231001233149.png

Real Urumqi

all Chinese cities have riot police with shields and sticks walking around at night warning its citizens what to say and what not to say..
This is the dumbest words I ever heard in PDF, so moronic, who told you this? CNN or BBC?

Xinjiang police, they also do this, how about US police?

So you are saying having Xinjiang riot police walk around the streets at night should be considered normal?

how about US police?

No they typically don't walk around 365 days a year in full riot gear...unless there is a serious problem...and you guys are in full denial that there was ever a problem in Xinjiang in the last 8 or so years. Everything supposedly was "normal" and anybody claiming otherwise are just "Western liars".

Ignore those men in riot gear...everything is fine!!

Last edited:
Cynthia Mckinney is a LONG TIME PAID PROMOTER OF PAKISTAN for decades.
A large amount of Pakistani money goes into Mckinney pockets to grease the path of Pakistan friendly legislation.
Indians have their own congressional groupings so we as Indians we cannot complain, except Mckinney does make return on payments rather obvious and direct.
Mckinney promotes Pakistani and Chinese interests within congress
Proof?

This is the dumbest words I ever heard in PDF, so moronic, who told you this? CNN or BBC?

No, that is what you are insinuating. You are saying nothing unusual was ever going on in Xinjiang. There was nothing ever to hide. It was all Western lies.

So apparently to you riot police walking around was nothing unusual too. I guess you think that is perfectly "normal" for Chinese cities. :cuckoo:

Are you now going to finally admit after all these years something unusual was going on in Xinjiang? That China was hiding something?

No, that is what you are insinuating. You are saying nothing unusual was ever going on in Xinjiang. There was nothing ever to hide. It was all Western lies.

So apparently to you riot police walking around was nothing unusual too. I guess you think that is perfectly "normal" for Chinese cities. :cuckoo:

Are you now going to finally admit after all these years something unusual was going on in Xinjiang? That China was hiding something?
I m not talking about Xinjiang specifically

Hamartia Antidote said:
all Chinese cities have riot police with shields and sticks walking around at night warning its citizens what to say and what not to say..
Where did you get this moronic idea? from CNN or BBC?

Overstated? 😀

He should have simply said it’s false.

Calling it as ‘overstated’ just means that instead of millions of Uyghurs being oppressed or genocided, it’s only the thousands!

CCP should put him to re-education camp so that he can use proper words the next time around. 😊
This picture will always be kept for you. And appear on any thread at any time. :-)

MTXX_MH20231002_003941090.jpg

Where did you get this moronic idea? from CNN or BBC?

Sarcasm
Sarcasm is the caustic use of words, often in a humorous way, to mock someone or something.[1] Sarcasm may employ ambivalence,[2] although it is not necessarily ironic.[3] Most noticeable in spoken word, sarcasm is mainly distinguished by the inflection with which it is spoken[4] or, with an undercurrent of irony, by the extreme disproportion of the comment to the situation, and is largely context-dependent.[5]

“I Saw ZERO Evidence Of Uyghur Repression In China” – Journalist returns from a fact-finding mission to China with former Rep. Cynthia McKinney​

Journalist Don DeBar has recently returned from a fact-finding mission to China with former Rep. Cynthia McKinney during which he spent a considerable amount of time interacting with locals in the Xinjiang region.

He discovered, much to his surprise, that reports of repression and genocide of the Uyghur minority in Xinjiang appear wildly overstated and do not reflect what he experienced at all.

Guest host Craig “Pasta” Jardula and DeBar discuss specifically what the latter heard from Xinjiang residents about their lives and relationship with the Chinese government.
Fact finding mission ? Why dont you open it for all who want to go to muslim areas ?

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom