What's new

A Uyghur family fled and Beijing followed, pushing for prison and extradition in Turkey and Morocco

Any Pakistani that does not castigate CCP for destruction of Islam as state policy should be ashamed to call themselves Muslim. @etylo, as likely a person no faith and religion, you wouldn't know about such matters
LoL, Indian liar

Xi insisted to follow the Islamic tradition to take off his shoes when visiting a mosque

13692464_1207043982680750_1858828189437631413_n.jpg

Any Pakistani that does not castigate CCP for destruction of Islam as state policy should be ashamed to call themselves Muslim. @etylo, as likely a person no faith and religion, you wouldn't know about such matters
Who the hell is you fool to judge on my beliefs ? The destruction of Islam is more the likely description in your la la land. You Indians are so low and dirty trying to pit Pakistanis against Chinese all the time, lol, only fools would fall for you Indians' stupid trick.

Last edited:
Xi visits rural poor Muslim family in underdeveloped regions to learn about poverty alleviation progress in the region

调整大小 84DB1C6ECD95F16C19E710A0F41_A8BF13E7_E077E.png

Who the hell is you fool to judge on my beliefs ? The destruction of Islam is more the likely description in your la la land. You Indians are so low and dirty trying to pits Pakistanis against Chinese all the time, lol, only fools would fall for you Indians' stupid trick.
Don’t get angry , I’m simply pointing out the fact. If you don’t like it you should really give feedback to CCP.

Informative podcast by the Economist:

The above podcast features interviews with real people. Frankly, it is like a horror movie.

The Party's illegal police stations on other countries are part and parcel of this global scheme of harassment, threat and blackmail.

One oft-used tactic by the secret police stations and overseas citizen militia against dissidents in the overseas is to arrest their family members who are unable to run away.

Part 1 and 2 of the Economist podcast called The Cage.

What makes you think you can speak for the world? so people around the world have to bend to your will?

ure the ones who can't vote and have to bend over for feudal terror xi lol

i can atleast say anything i want, you can't even do that on chinese social media without getting assfucked by terror xi

ure the ones who can't vote and have to bend over for feudal terror xi lol

i can atleast say anything i want, you can't even do that on chinese social media without getting assfucked by terror xi
LOl , you are just showing how stupid you are chanting those nonsense.

Always remember the CCP memo: Everything about Uyghurs is propaganda against China. China can’t do no wrong. China good.

Always remember the CCP memo: Everything about Uyghurs is propaganda against China. China can’t do no wrong. China good.
My personal slogan is Uighurs enjoy a standard of living that Indians can only dream of.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom