What's new

“I Saw ZERO Evidence Of Uyghur Repression In China” – Journalist returns from a fact-finding mission to China with former Rep. Cynthia McKinney

Fact finding mission ? Why dont you open it for all who want to go to muslim areas ?
Who can't go?

I can't help it if you are not smart enough to understand what I write.
It's a lie , everyone can see it clearly. I just wonder where you got this lie, CNN, BBC or just your delusioned self mind?

They don't want to be sent to re-education prison. There is no political freedom there. Of course, most in public will say, 'we are Uighur, and we are happy, happy (commie) bots'.

They don't want to be sent to re-education prison. There is no political freedom there. Of course, most in public will say, 'we are Uighur, and we are happy, happy (commie) bots'.
you are just being stupid, how many times you visited Xinjiang?

how many times have u
Haven't, I decided to go but was cancelled because of the pandemic , I grew up next to 中央民族大学, Chinese university of ethnicities, many of my childhood friends and classmates are Uyghurs, this is one of the reasons I posted many Xinjiang posts, they are my best friends and like a family, I never talk evil about them cause I know they are just like every good natured Chinese, loving the country, loving the people.

There is no narrative in China other than the communist party's.
I m in Beijing, tell me what you know that I don't know. did you ever visit Chinese social media? mocking the government is like a most popular pastime on the Chinese social media

Fact finding mission ? Why dont you open it for all who want to go to muslim areas ?
Why don't your India open to the outside world to investigate all the killings and discriminations of minorities including Muslims in your la la land that going on all the time ? Why you Indians won't allow foreigners to travel to and do business in Kashmir ? Meanwhile, all foreigners are free to travel to and invest in Xinjiang. Don't you see many Indian Vloggers have travelled to Xinjiang to report recently as many of their videos are shown on the forum. Lol, don't be a hypocrite.

Don't you see many Indian Vloggers have travelled to Xinjiang to report recently as many of their videos are shown on the forum. Lol, don't be a hypocrite.
He only believes his brainwashed highly delusional fantasy.

Yeah, come out your typical Indian BS hallucinations about China as usual.

I m in Beijing, tell me what you know that I don't know. did you ever visit Chinese social media? mocking the government is like a most popular pastime on the Chinese social media
Because %99.999 internet Chinese are essentially harmless. All the CPC has to do is say 'Boo' and most will shut up toot-sweet. Then we get someone like artist Ai Wei who was imprisoned or that China went after Catholic bishops.

Why don't your India open to the outside world to investigate all the killings and discriminations of minorities including Muslims in your la la land that going on all the time ? Why you Indians won't allow foreigners to travel to and do business in Kashmir ?

Don't you read PDF for all the updates on Kashmir and India ?

Why don't your India open to the outside world to investigate all the killings and discriminations of minorities including Muslims in your la la land that going on all the time ? Why you Indians won't allow foreigners to travel to and do business in Kashmir ? Meanwhile, all foreigners are free to travel to and invest in Xinjiang. Don't you see many Indian Vloggers have travelled to Xinjiang to report recently as many of their videos are shown on the forum. Lol, don't be a hypocrite.
Indian vlogger said he was not allowed to stay in hotel legally, but some how he managed . Only mainland chinese can stay there in night .

Only Kashmir has restricted entry because of terrorists operating their , all other areas are open for tourists except chinese and pakistanis .

Indian vlogger said he was not allowed to stay in hotel legally, but some how he managed . Only mainland chinese can stay there in night .
It's a policy in China since day one of PRC, not only Xinjiang, in Beijing is the same, not all hotels are eligible to host foreigners, only those which have foreign guests accomodation license can do this business, but in Beijing many foreigners ignore this law.

Last edited:

Only Kashmir has restricted entry because of terrorists operating their , all other areas are open for tourists except chinese and pakistanis .
Lol, not all hotels in China are open to foreigners since many years ago, only licensed ones allowed. All tourists are free to travel in China including Xinjiang. And, you Indians are not allowing foreigners to travel to Kashmir, obviously something to hide for your gov suppression of minorities, don't make any excuses. And you people are not allowing Chinese and Pakistanis to travel to your country, you said, that's blatant discrimination. Shame on you people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom