What's new

“I Saw ZERO Evidence Of Uyghur Repression In China” – Journalist returns from a fact-finding mission to China with former Rep. Cynthia McKinney

Lol, not all hotels in China are open to foreigners since many years ago, only licensed ones allowed. All tourists are free to travel in China including Xinjiang. And, you Indians are not allowing foreigners to travel to Kashmir, obviously something to hide for your gov suppression of minorities, don't make any excuses. And you people are not allowing Chinese and Pakistanis to travel to your country, you said, that's blatant discrimination. Shame on you people.
Lol a super power china wants to conceal many things from the free world , if you have superior system why not let the tourists go freely allover china ? I have never faced any problem in Europe or America visiting any part after I got tourist visa .

Lol a super power china wants to conceal many things from the free world , if you have superior system why not let the tourists go freely allover china ? I have never faced any problem in Europe or America visiting any part after I got tourist visa .
We don't claim China's system is superior over others in the world, but western media tries to portray it the hell on earth, which is also not true. By the way, why so many Indians are traveling in China right now? and most of their first hand experience in China is very positive, contrary to what the western media's narrative about China.

hq720.jpg

Lol, foreigners are allowed to go anywhere in China, unlike your la la lanf India.

Lol, so called : "Truth finding mission", since when does the west care about "Truth"

微信图片_20231020182012.png

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom