What's new

How China Banned Ramadan

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's new , Chinese rank rock bottom when it comes to religious freedom or freedom of expression.

What's new , Chinese rank rock bottom when it comes to religious freedom or freedom of expression.
I'm sorry, freedom of religion and freedom of expression, have Chinese constitution. Government will listen to our advice, improve the welfare of our life, and constantly improve the legal, a few days ago, we just went through the charity law "... Now I want to know, your India that hundreds of farmers, committed suicide in despair, the Indian government has some improvement measures???

I'm sorry, freedom of religion and freedom of expression, have Chinese constitution. Government will listen to our advice, improve the welfare of our life, and constantly improve the legal, a few days ago, we just went through the charity law "... Now I want to know, your India that hundreds of farmers, committed suicide in despair, the Indian government has some improvement measures???
Words mean nothing without action , you guys banned one of the most popular festivals in the world . People in Tibet get shot after getting captured for trying to meet their spiritual leader the dalilama.

Also stop backpedaling this is about freedom of religion in China not India's drought problems , the comparison itself is stupid .

Why people still respond to this fake thread? Obvious malicious lies start by China hater. Free free to come to China to see the truth. People who think this thread is real has IQ as good as below 50.

Words mean nothing without action , you guys banned one of the most popular festivals in the world . People in Tibet get shot after getting captured for trying to meet their spiritual leader the dalilama.

Also stop backpedaling this is about freedom of religion in China not India's drought problems , the comparison itself is stupid .
If you have to believe that the western propaganda, western media can't answer you - - now that China is not free, why Mr Obama's younger brother live in China, and live for 12 years. Why there are more than 850000 foreigners living in China? Why are an increasing number of foreigners Chinese nationality? ... Freedom of religion is protected in China, we are not like the United States air force bombing devout muslims, isn't it? Also not like Indian police opened fire on Muslim... We just suggest that they don't go hungry. This, of course, does not have legal effect. They can choose to starve alone. Don't listen to our advice... But, when they starve to death, when they despair because of the drought. When they choose to commit suicide. The Chinese government is the first step out and help them... China also has a drought, hunan suffered a drought in 2012. The Chinese government immediately sent a helicopter carrying drinking water from across the country to the disaster area. Then immediately dispatched engineers, with large drilling machine for water. Drought is not a problem, the government can lead to farmers commit suicide is a question... A failed state criticized a successful nation, it is a joke.

If you have to believe that the western propaganda, western media can't answer you - - now that China is not free,

9/10 I would trust a western news site than a Chinese one . The Chinese media is nothing but a state runned propaganda machine .

why Mr Obama's younger brother live in China, and live for 12 years.

Are you high? Obama was adopted .he didn't even know who his brother was until he was already an adult. They had little to no contact , his half-brother was already in China when Obama started his presidential campaign . Not to mention jobless .

Why there are more than 850000 foreigners living in China? Why are an increasing number of foreigners Chinese nationality?

Jobs , that simple . Its got nothing to do with "freedom" , its the same reason there are millions of foreigners in Midwest , dispute their brutal lack of religious freedom .

Freedom of religion is protected in China, we are not like the United States air force bombing devout muslims, isn't it?

dafuk ? You got be in a alternate reality if you think U.S. will ever bomb its minorities , And your comparison is undoubtedly retarded . What does bombing terrorist targeting their country's got to do with religious freedom , are you telling in Islam it is religious freedom to bomb innocent peoples families ? (off-topic)

Also not like Indian police opened fire on Muslim...

Nice meme, what next Tibetan yetti? Try coming back to reality . India has the 2nd largest muslim population , which grew twice the rate as the Hindu counterpart . Our stats speak for ourselves.(off topic)

We just suggest that they don't go hungry. This, of course, does not have legal effect. They can choose to starve alone. Don't listen to our advice... But, when they starve to death, when they despair because of the drought.

right :crazy: and you share their beards because you are concerned about tick bites on their chin. Are people in China are that deprived of freedoms that they can't even fast ?
What other propaganda do you have ?

When they choose to commit suicide. The Chinese govn.............A failed state criticized a successful nation, it is a joke.
I'm not here to bite your weak baits , I could give a thousand reasons but this thread has nothing to with India .
Also you know when you call the current fastest growing & the 7th biggest economy in the world as a "failed state" you are just making a fool of yourself . (Off-topic )

FYI I would advise you from stop derailing the thread with off topic discussions .

Last edited:
china is about order and bussiness/economy. nothing can come in the way.

9/10 I would trust a western news site than a Chinese one . The Chinese media is nothing but a state runned propaganda machine .

Are you high? Obama was adopted .he didn't even know who his brother was until he was already an adult. They had little to no contact , his half-brother was already in China when Obama started his presidential campaign . Not to mention jobless .

Jobs , that simple . Its got nothing to do with "freedom" , its the same reason there are millions of foreigners in Midwest , dispute their brutal lack of religious freedom .

dafuk ? You got be in a alternate reality if you think U.S. will ever bomb its minorities , And your comparison is undoubtedly retarded . What does bombing terrorist targeting their country's got to do with religious freedom , are you telling in Islam it is religious freedom to bomb innocent peoples families ? (off-topic)

Nice meme, what next Tibetan yetti? Try coming back to reality . India has the 2nd largest muslim population , which grew twice the rate as the Hindu counterpart . Our stats speak for ourselves.(off topic)

right :crazy: and you share their beards because you are concerned about tick bites on their chin. Are people in China are that deprived of freedoms that they can't even fast ?

I'm not here to bite your weak baits , I could give a thousand reasons but this thread has nothing to with India .
Also you know when you call the current fastest growing & the 7th biggest economy in the world as a "failed state" you are just making a fool of yourself . (Off-topic )

FYI I would advise you from stop derailing the thread with off topic discussions .
You reply very seriously, so persistent attitude let I admire. But I'm sorry, I not only watch Chinese news, and I also see the BBC and the New York times. The BBC has a show about "driving Tours India", for those who live under the bridge. Pick a bottle a day and then on to the train of India's children. I feel sad. I think the government is not doing their job. China also has a lot of left-behind children, but the Chinese government provides all the benefits for them. They can get 5000 rupees a month. This is the different in both China and India. In Indian friends for insulting comments about China, you are not the most let a person feel uncomfortable. You just because I laugh at your country, you feel angry... But, so many Indian friends laughed at China, how don't you let me feel angry? You seem to think that the communist party blocked the network, the Chinese will know nothing. I'm sorry, we can on the world any a web site. Including India. India's web site can I find them "2010 ~ 2013, the Indian air force crashed 30 plane" "India ammunition reserves can only support 20 days"... Can India people know? China exports to Saudi Arabia in 1988 DF - 3 missiles. In 2007 China's exports to Saudi Arabia again DF - 21. Kuwait in 1997 and 2001 respectively to China bought 54 PLZ - 45 self-propelled guns. China has the aircraft carrier for Britain's queen Elizabeth provide giant gantry crane. China has offered load 300 tons of Australian Rio tinto SF35100 dump truck... Indian friends know this??????? Please Google!!!!!! The Indian media have censorship? ... Mr Obama in 1995, the memoirs of the father's dream, has mentioned his younger brother. You just don't know. His brother, received a good education in the United States, in brown university receive a bachelor's, then get the physics degree at Stanford university and emory university master of business administration. Came to China in 2003.

You reply very seriously, so persistent attitude let I admire. But I'm sorry, I not only watch Chinese news, and I also see the BBC and the New York times. The BBC has a show about "driving Tours India", for those who live under the bridge. Pick a bottle a day and then on to the train of India's children. I feel sad. I think the government is not doing their job. China also has a lot of left-behind children, but the Chinese government provides all the benefits for them. They can get 5000 rupees a month. This is the different in both China and India. In Indian friends for insulting comments about China, you are not the most let a person feel uncomfortable. You just because I laugh at your country, you feel angry... But, so many Indian friends laughed at China, how don't you let me feel angry? You seem to think that the communist party blocked the network, the Chinese will know nothing. I'm sorry, we can on the world any a web site. Including India. India's web site can I find them "2010 ~ 2013, the Indian air force crashed 30 plane" "India ammunition reserves can only support 20 days"... Can India people know? China exports to Saudi Arabia in 1988 DF - 3 missiles. In 2007 China's exports to Saudi Arabia again DF - 21. Kuwait in 1997 and 2001 respectively to China bought 54 PLZ - 45 self-propelled guns. China has the aircraft carrier for Britain's queen Elizabeth provide giant gantry crane. China has offered load 300 tons of Australian Rio tinto SF35100 dump truck, India has many T72 tanks? Please Google search keywords: T72, south Sudan, China's 96 tanks... Indian friends know this??????? Please Google!!!!!! The Indian media have censorship? ... Mr Obama in 1995, the memoirs of the father's dream, has mentioned his younger brother. You just don't know. His brother, received a good education in the United States, in brown university receive a bachelor's, then get the physics degree at Stanford university and emory university master of business administration. Came to China in 2003. India is the world's seventh largest economy, India's economy grew quickly, however, India does not provide protection to the poor... In 2015, according to Indian media reports, the high temperature caused the deaths of 1100 people. For many who are poor, beggars, construction workers. I hope they get the real freedom in heaven.

Yes, we are on the verge of collapse, it is nothing. We are a failed state. But still thank you for your country contribution to us every year tens of billions of dollars in revenue. I for China's poor thank you, please continue.

You reply very seriously, so persistent attitude let I admire. But I'm sorry, I not only watch Chinese news, and I also see the BBC and the New York times. The BBC has a show about "driving Tours India", for those who live under the bridge. Pick a bottle a day and then on to the train of India's children. I feel sad. I think the government is not doing their job. China also has a lot of left-behind children, but the Chinese government provides all the benefits for them. They can get 5000 rupees a month. This is the different in both China and India. In Indian friends for insulting comments about China, you are not the most let a person feel uncomfortable. You just because I laugh at your country, you feel angry... But, so many Indian friends laughed at China, how don't you let me feel angry? You seem to think that the communist party blocked the network, the Chinese will know nothing. I'm sorry, we can on the world any a web site. Including India. India's web site can I find them "2010 ~ 2013, the Indian air force crashed 30 plane" "India ammunition reserves can only support 20 days"... Can India people know? China exports to Saudi Arabia in 1988 DF - 3 missiles. In 2007 China's exports to Saudi Arabia again DF - 21. Kuwait in 1997 and 2001 respectively to China bought 54 PLZ - 45 self-propelled guns. China has the aircraft carrier for Britain's queen Elizabeth provide giant gantry crane. China has offered load 300 tons of Australian Rio tinto SF35100 dump truck... Indian friends know this??????? Please Google!!!!!! The Indian media have censorship? ... Mr Obama in 1995, the memoirs of the father's dream, has mentioned his younger brother. You just don't know. His brother, received a good education in the United States, in brown university receive a bachelor's, then get the physics degree at Stanford university and emory university master of business administration. Came to China in 2003.

You reply very seriously, so persistent attitude let I admire. But I'm sorry, I not only watch Chinese news, and I also see the BBC and the New York times. The BBC has a show about "driving Tours India", for those who live under the bridge. Pick a bottle a day and then on to the train of India's children. I feel sad. I think the government is not doing their job. China also has a lot of left-behind children, but the Chinese government provides all the benefits for them. They can get 5000 rupees a month. This is the different in both China and India. In Indian friends for insulting comments about China, you are not the most let a person feel uncomfortable. You just because I laugh at your country, you feel angry... But, so many Indian friends laughed at China, how don't you let me feel angry? You seem to think that the communist party blocked the network, the Chinese will know nothing. I'm sorry, we can on the world any a web site. Including India. India's web site can I find them "2010 ~ 2013, the Indian air force crashed 30 plane" "India ammunition reserves can only support 20 days"... Can India people know? China exports to Saudi Arabia in 1988 DF - 3 missiles. In 2007 China's exports to Saudi Arabia again DF - 21. Kuwait in 1997 and 2001 respectively to China bought 54 PLZ - 45 self-propelled guns. China has the aircraft carrier for Britain's queen Elizabeth provide giant gantry crane. China has offered load 300 tons of Australian Rio tinto SF35100 dump truck, India has many T72 tanks? Please Google search keywords: T72, south Sudan, China's 96 tanks... Indian friends know this??????? Please Google!!!!!! The Indian media have censorship? ... Mr Obama in 1995, the memoirs of the father's dream, has mentioned his younger brother. You just don't know. His brother, received a good education in the United States, in brown university receive a bachelor's, then get the physics degree at Stanford university and emory university master of business administration. Came to China in 2003. India is the world's seventh largest economy, India's economy grew quickly, however, India does not provide protection to the poor... In 2015, according to Indian media reports, the high temperature caused the deaths of 1100 people. For many who are poor, beggars, construction workers. I hope they get the real freedom in heaven.

Yes, we are on the verge of collapse, it is nothing. We are a failed state. But still thank you for your country contribution to us every year tens of billions of dollars in revenue. I for China's poor thank you, please continue.

did you read what i wrote cos your answer doesnt make sense.

me a wahabi?? :woot:

You claim to be a commie, now what do you say about this action of China. Now you are going to say that China is not exactly a communist and socialist country. So it also means that you are not going to get a perfect system. At least democracy has judiciary that takes care if people at the helm deviate from democratic ideals, but there no such correcting system in communism. This is the precise reason why communism has failed. USSR is a prime example of a system failing its people.

But Pakistan holds a unique position as Beacon & representative of Islamic Countries (Islam ka Jhandabardaar Aatami kuwwat wala mulk). It also has got deeper than ocean friendship with China.

Can't it advice China to spare the Muslims of China?

But Pakistan holds a unique position as Beacon & representative of Islamic Countries (Islam ka Jhandabardaar Aatami kuwwat wala mulk). It also has got deeper than ocean friendship with China.

Can't it advice China to spare the Muslims of China?

chinese dont spare thier own communism killed 66 million.

Why people still respond to this fake thread? Obvious malicious lies start by China hater. Free free to come to China to see the truth. People who think this thread is real has IQ as good as below 50.
Indians never look at the data? Indians never use Google? Who help indians Google their average IQ...

did you read what i wrote cos your answer doesnt make sense.
I'm sorry, I don't think IQ low latitudes countries can understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom