What's new

Han Chinese nose rubbed by Indian in boxing, will China leave doklam?

The Chinese fought valiantly and actually had the upper hand in the last few bouts when Vijender clearly ran out of steam. But Vijender made a solid start and took the lead in the initial rounds and managed to hold on in the last rounds. Add to that couple of fouls made by the Chinese cost him dear. It was a close and well fought match.

Who's Vijender Singh? This is not even a world title fight. How many Olympic gold and world title have India won? Chinese boxers have won gold in Olympic and pro WBO world titles. India have won nothing. You've gotta love such insecure Indian bragging.

Zhou Shiming,
View attachment 416222

WBO world Champion
Shiming_DeLaRosa_140719_003a.jpg

WOW!!He does look like a fly indeed!!

The Chinese fought valiantly and actually had the upper hand in the last few bouts when Vijender clearly ran out of steam. But Vijender made a solid start and took the lead in the initial rounds and managed to hold on in the last rounds. Add to that couple of fouls made by the Chinese cost him dear. It was a close and well fought match.

Of course, he fought hard, he's just 23 after all.

You are damn right. Who else is gonna win lightweight championship other than Chinese.

Look at that joker's muscle. And then you claim there is no starvation in China.

India have won nothing, light or heavy.

We have won gold in heavy weight too.
cc.png

Left boxing a long time back. Now I am a gym freak.

BTW, India is not Japan. India has equivalent population. Chinese better be ready for hand to hand combat in Mountain warfare just like kargil.

And nothing else.

It was a close call, Chinese boxer was well prepared but he lost on score.

I was hoping him to be knocked out! That would have been brutal.

Chinese have pretty good track record..
But streak of 9-0 by Vijender Unfokinn believble..

What is light heavyweight?

Can you do night shift for PLA in doklam? They must be low on morale right now.

You guys had the same kind of cockiness before Oct.20, 1962, and the rest is the history.

You guys had the same kind of cockiness before Oct.20, 1962, and the rest is the history.

To be very frank, fair and honest to you, Indian army got their training and lessons from Pakistan army and jihadis.

Pakistan is an Olympic Stadium for armies worldwide. We played and scored first in Pakistani Olympics.

Now no army scares us. :lol:

It was a close call, Chinese boxer was well prepared but he lost on score.

I was hoping him to be knocked out! That would have been brutal.
I'm talking about last few rounds when Vijender looked fatigued and his younger rival took advantage. Plus Zulfikar lost some points on foul too which cost him the bout. He was definitely the best of all the previous boxers Vijender had fought.

If you look overall then it was a close mactch with Vijender having upper hand in the initial rounds and Zulfikar in the last 2-3 rounds.

Age is taking its toll on Vijender.

In 62 our political leaders didn't believe there will be war and thought talk can solve misunderstandings. In fact Nehru wanted to dismantle Indian Army. Thanks to you guys, our thinking has changed . Peace is only possible if we are prepared for war with enough potential to destroy enemies economic centers, which will be seen as deterrence. This is the reason you are seeing howlings from your MOD, EAM, PLA and GOI is silent. We are giving diplomacy a chance but we also carry a big stick if its required. Right thing for CPC to do is get PLA to goback to Jun 16 position and maintain status quo until tri junction is agreed between all three parties. Childish treats will not work, as whole world is watching and even your sweeter than honey friend is getting embarrassed by your treats.

I'm talking about last few rounds when Vijender looked fatigued and his younger rival took advantage. Plus Zulfikar lost some points on foul too which cost him the bout. He was definitely the best of all the previous boxers Vijender had fought.

If you look overall then it was a close mactch with Vijender having upper hand in the initial rounds and Zulfikar in the last 2-3 rounds.

Age is taking its toll on Vijender.

My calculation is Vijender thought of ending fight in 2-3 rounds. That's why he was fatigued later. He got in guns blazing to knock out Chinese.

So people troll, never seen that on the internet before?

Not from experienced and serious posters, which I was quite surprised to see then.

If someone side-steps in the middle and trolls that is understandable as we cannot control that.

But someone starting a thread to troll?

Not very mature now isn't it.

In the spirit of the sports, I respect both athletes who trained sincerely and worked hard.

In games we always win and lose. That's how sports is.

Not from experienced and serious posters, which I was quite surprised to see then.

If someone side-steps in the middle and trolls that is understandable as we cannot control that.

But someone starting a thread to troll?

Not very mature now isn't it.
Have you seen the forum lately.

Have you seen the forum lately.

Too much trolling.

This looks more like a written ringside.

Needs ruthless cleanup by the admins.

I don't know how to notify the mods.

If you can it will be good.

Back
Top Bottom