What's new

Han Chinese nose rubbed by Indian in boxing, will China leave doklam?

In 62 our political leaders didn't believe there will be war and thought talk can solve misunderstandings. In fact Nehru wanted to dismantle Indian Army. Thanks to you guys, our thinking has changed . Peace is only possible if we are prepared for war with enough potential to destroy enemies economic centers, which will be seen as deterrence. This is the reason you are seeing howlings from your MOD, EAM, PLA and GOI is silent. We are giving diplomacy a chance but we also carry a big stick if its required. Right thing for CPC to do is get PLA to goback to Jun 16 position and maintain status quo until tri junction is agreed between all three parties. Childish treats will not work, as whole world is watching and even your sweeter than honey friend is getting embarrassed by your treats.

Your national psyche has not changed a bit. I can even see the aftermath of this standoff should it turn into military conflict. You guys will be busy finding someone to blame, and a tons of excuses for the defeat. Just wait and watch.

Too much trolling.

This looks more like a written ringside.

Needs ruthless cleanup by the admins.

I don't know how to notify the mods.

If you can it will be good.

Pick your battles, ignore the rest. That's what I do. My ignore list is close to 100 now.

Cheerleaders not needed. Game is over and Chinese lost.

You know you are right this thread is only for idiots who think winning a small time boxing match is like winning a war....anyways since your cousin called out for the Pakistani masters, it was only right to put you out of your misery....carry on with your dream.....

Your national psyche has not changed a bit. I can even see the aftermath of this standoff should it turn into military conflict. You guys will be busy finding someone to blame, and a tons of excuses for the defeat. Just wait and watch.
It will be interesting to see how Chinese population will respond when they see body bags of single child soldiers . you can underestimate what india can do to china at your own peril.

Too much trolling.

This looks more like a written ringside.

Needs ruthless cleanup by the admins.

I don't know how to notify the mods.

If you can it will be good.
Use report button

You know you are right this thread is only for idiots who think winning a small time boxing match is like winning a war....anyways since your cousin called out for the Pakistani masters, iI t was only right to put you out of your misery....carry on with your dream.....

Yup, same goes for cricket ss well, which isn't even a physical confrontation.

Losing to a more powerful enemy is no big deal. We will stand our ground and do our best to make you bleed.

Enough of this warning..if you guys have balls start it already!...Otherwise all I see are cowards..thats all.

A few days back, there was a thread started by Chinese and Pakistanis here boasting of how the Chinese(?) boxer will pound Vijender Singh.

This simply seems to be a response to that.

Surprisingly enough, the thread is deleted now.

Ok, I didnt know that. Thanks.

Few Pakistanis here on PDF, now dream about China not about their gf.

Yea, he should talk like a Bharti and threaten to not play Cricket with China....oh wait....

Loser, dont force me to write again about you. There will not be any surrender ceremony here! Will give you a big 72 inch bamboo behind you.

I know your kind, first you served Delhi, then London, then Washington and now Beijing. You were never proud to be a Pakistani but a Chinese cheerleader.

Loser, dont force me to write again about you. There will not be any surrender ceremony here! Will give you a big 72 inch bamboo behind you.

I know your kind, first you served Delhi, then London, then Washington and now Beijing. You were never proud to be a Pakistani but a Chinese cheerleader.
Oops did i put my foot on your tail, listen bitch your kind can act tough sitting behind screen, lol 72'' that's the length of leash that you are on, we are proud as you losers will ever be, you roam like a stray and we kick your sorry *** anytime we like and still you come back for more, no self respect, no pride, just another slumdog stray....

right now you're braying like a donkey.

Oops did i put my foot on your tail, listen bitch your kind can act tough sitting behind screen, lol 72'' that's the length of leash that you are on, we are proud as you losers will ever be, you roam like a stray and we kick your sorry *** anytime we like and still you come back for more, no self respect, no pride, just another slumdog stray....

loser! :rofl: You will always remain as submitting, whether its Delhi, Washington or Being.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom