What's new

I want peace at Indo-China border, will return the belt, says Vijender Singh

My untouchable neighbour. You are upset because the Brahmins make you walk with a broom on your back. You are just upset because you spend your days cleaning their sh1t. Have a nice day.

So tell me. Which country did Karachi form part of befoe 1947? If the answer is India then I would question your education.

Loooool. Well that's good. Wish the rest of India understood that then we can amicable resolve Kashmir and fight over cricket as we are meant to do. Have a good day
Rest assured no one in India wants Pakistan ,unstable minds might be there but they don't count

Rest assured no one in India wants Pakistan ,unstable minds might be there but they don't count
that's good news.....then tell your media to STFU and you live like good neighbours. the fact we are unstable should be of concern to you.....:-). enjoy your day

I hope that saner minds like this guy would prevail in the end. According to his wikipedia page, he won his first Olympic medal in Beijing and the only career gold medal at 2010 Guangzhou Asian games. China must bring back fond memories for him. Also it means he knows very well what a catastrophic outcome awaits if a war with China breaks out.

Let this man‘s noble action be a wake up call for India

Indian like to brag with a rare win, you guys are not worthy opponent when come to sport or violence sport.
And this is said by a national whose boxer lost the title to a national to whom they advice about sports. Better focus on your sports skill so your boxer may win.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom