What's new

I want peace at Indo-China border, will return the belt, says Vijender Singh

you are worried about 50 days.we took pakistan in 1947 from india and still have it.......how many years has that been?????? guess what.............we are never giving it back. chew on that
For correction, you didn't take from India. Kashmir was independent when you took it..I can see the level of your brainwashing..

Indian like to brag with a rare win, you guys are not worthy opponent when come to sport or violence sport.

I dont think its a fair comparision .... your sports ministry is run and supported as a national priority .... no such thing in india...alot of cronyism and nepotism in sports and lack of infrastructure...vijender is past his prime... plus he has an alleged drug use history...

you are worried about 50 days.we took pakistan in 1947 from india and still have it.......how many years has that been?????? guess what.............we are never giving it back. chew on that
Are you mad who are you to give it back,bro we will not take Pakistan even if given free .god promise.:no:

Indian like to brag with a rare win, you guys are not worthy opponent when come to sport or violence sport.
and chinese are king on the pdf only . bark anything and it will be disregarded . the big balls of scrotum hernia must burst this time in doklam and the world will see shame and humiliation of so called sweat shop labor economy china lose her fake status of bully becoming a petty country full of people living in illusions . MC !

He shouldn't have returned the belt. The Chinks dont understand the word 'Peace'. They are backstabbers.

You forgot to take all Muslims with you. Chew them also idiot otherwise Allah will punish you on the judgment day in hell.
My untouchable neighbour. You are upset because the Brahmins make you walk with a broom on your back. You are just upset because you spend your days cleaning their sh1t. Have a nice day.

For correction, you didn't take from India. Kashmir was independent when you took it..I can see the level of your brainwashing..
So tell me. Which country did Karachi form part of befoe 1947? If the answer is India then I would question your education.

Are you mad who are you to give it back,bro we will not take Pakistan even if given free .god promise.:no:
Loooool. Well that's good. Wish the rest of India understood that then we can amicable resolve Kashmir and fight over cricket as we are meant to do. Have a good day

He felt judges cheated to make him winner and he knows this may anger China and may Indian soldiers at border face the heavy @ss beating and that is why he wants to cool down Chinese.

You win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning and only winners can understand that. The chinese heavy @ss are unable to attack india even with just 40 indian troops near the border, shows who is afraid.

You win by an inch or a mile, winning is winning and only winners can understand that. The chinese heavy @ss are unable to attack india even with just 40 indian troops near the border, shows who is afraid.
Indian want to play victim card in case they beaten by China to gain sympathy and weapons from US.

Indian want to play victim card in case they beaten by China to gain sympathy and weapons from US.

Looks like the chinese are playing the victim card as the entire did not support them on this issue, India might be beaten but chinese would definitely get slaughtered here.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom