What's new

Han Chinese nose rubbed by Indian in boxing, will China leave doklam?

boxer_B

BANNED
Reaction score
http://m.timesofindia.com/sports/bo...vs-zulpikar-maimaitiali/liveblog/59930222.cms

59930222.jpg

Battleground Asia Live: Vijender Singh vs Zulpikar Maimaitiali
Times of India | Aug 05, 2017 | 10:25PM IST

Singh is king!!!

He is not even Han.... looks to be from the states bordering central asia. Chinese wussies cant play boxing :devil::devil:

Vijender won by unanimous decision of judges... though it was a very very close match. Chinese boxer fowled lots of times by hitting Vijender on balls!

Boxer_b, I understand your sentiment as a boxer lover! But You are talking like Pakistanis here! If Japan lose a match against China in football doesnt mean they will vacate Spartley Island.

Boxer_b, I understand your sentiment as a boxer lover! But You are talking like Pakistanis here! If Japan lose a match against China in football doesnt mean they will vacate Spartley Island.

A few days back, there was a thread started by Chinese and Pakistanis here boasting of how the Chinese(?) boxer will pound Vijender Singh.

This simply seems to be a response to that.

Surprisingly enough, the thread is deleted now.

Chinese have won WBC/WBA/Ring, and whatever other alphabet championships. Don't get me wrong, they are still nothing in the boxing world and I'm not even talking P4P, even in their divisions. However, Indian boasting here is like China boasting of beating Japan in a match when Japanese have had some really good champions over the years.

A few days back, there was a thread started by Chinese and Pakistanis here boasting of how the Chinese(?) boxer will pound Vijender Singh.

This simply seems to be a response to that.

Surprisingly enough, the thread is deleted now.
So people troll, never seen that on the internet before?

Chinese guy was fighting very well too..
Well better performance from our side..Congrats..

Who's Vijender Singh? This is not even a world title fight. Chinese boxers have won many gold in Olympic and pro world titles. India have won nothing, not even one Olympic bronze. You've gotta love such insecure Indian bragging.

Chinese boxer Zou Shiming lifts WBO flyweight world title
http://news.xinhuanet.com/english/2016-11/06/c_135809405.htm
Shiming_DeLaRosa_140719_003a.jpg

Xiong Zhao Zhong Makes History With WBC Title Win

http://www.boxingscene.com/xiong-zhao-zhong-makes-history-with-wbc-title-win--59705

001ec949fb59121d511938.jpg

Zhang Junlong celebrates WBF Asia heavyweight title
475578613.jpg

Attachments

• ss.png
    ss.png
    30 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:

Left boxing a long time back. Now I am a gym freak.

BTW, India is not Japan. India has equivalent population. Chinese better be ready for hand to hand combat in Mountain warfare just like kargil.

Yea, he should talk like a Bharti and threaten to not play Cricket with China....oh wait....

Ho what . Chinese guy lost ? how could this happen , he is from super power country lol

The chinese very well know that they would be humiliated and the entire world not supporting them has not gone down well with them.

Yea, he should talk like a Bharti and threaten to not play Cricket with China....oh wait....

Cheerleaders not needed. Game is over and Chinese lost.

Who's Vijender Singh? This is not even a world title fight. How many Olympic gold and world title have India won? Chinese boxers have won gold in Olympic and pro WBO world titles. India have won nothing. You've gotta love such insecure Indian bragging.

Zhou Shiming,
View attachment 416222

WBO world Champion
Shiming_DeLaRosa_140719_003a.jpg

You are damn right. Who else is gonna win lightweight championship other than Chinese.

Look at that joker's muscle. And then you claim there is no starvation in China.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom