What's new

Han Chinese nose rubbed by Indian in boxing, will China leave doklam?

Whatever it was, my dad and I really enjoyed watching the little Chinese guy getting whupped.

That's what will happen in Doklam should the pushing and shoving move up a notch.

To be honest, I'm disappointed. Heard so much about how big the Chinese have grown with their economy. Average height, yada yada.

Frankly what we see on the videos, from your fighters, you guys will still get whupped.

Big time ....

Cheers, Doc

Whatever it was, my dad and I really enjoyed watching the little Chinese guy getting whupped.

That's what will happen in Doklam should the pushing and shoving move up a notch.

To be honest, I'm disappointed. Heard so much about how big the Chinese have grown with their economy. Average height, yada yada.

Frankly what we see on the videos, from your fighters, you guys will still get whupped.

Big time ....

Cheers, Doc

If you could find a satisfaction in this boxing match to vent your hatred of Chinese, you and your dad are indeed very small. :partay:

If you could find a satisfaction in this boxing match to vent your hatred of Chinese, you and your dad are indeed very small. :partay:

Naah, we're both big guys. Dad was a rugby hotshot in boarding school days. I'm even bigger. My son towers over both of us.

We just love watching sport together. Don't take the trolling to heart.

Cheers, Doc

P.S. That said, from what I see, I can personally carry one of you guys under each armpit and swing you around.

http://m.timesofindia.com/sports/bo...vs-zulpikar-maimaitiali/liveblog/59930222.cms

59930222.jpg

Battleground Asia Live: Vijender Singh vs Zulpikar Maimaitiali
Times of India | Aug 05, 2017 | 10:25PM IST

Singh is king!!!

Waste Thread, there is no Relation between stand off and this

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom