What's new

'Genocide by Pak army was gross mistake' - Killed 7000 on March 25

What happened in East Pakistan was open and clear terrorism committed by a neighbouring country. India will have to pay dearly for this. Wait for that time. As for the 'genocide' committed by Pak Army go check the accounts of Sarmila Bose, an Indian writer who did extensive research on this topic and has refuted many claims.

In fact genocide was committed by Mukti Bahini, the RAW trained terrorists. So stop hiding behind this 'genocide' sympathy label my Bengali brothers. You played in the hands of the enemy. You got your country, we are happy for you. Now go live in it.

So, a book by an unknown person is more credible than the statements by your own militarymen ..?
What is next..Amar singh is Albert Pinto- a Mossad agent trained by Hitler to fight Commies..?

and interesting to note that BD is such a sh*thole that they still come to Pakistan to buy military equipment eg. Baktar Shikan and Al-Khalid MBT

and interesting to note that BD is such a sh*thole that they still come to Pakistan to buy military equipment eg. Baktar Shikan and Al-Khalid MBT

I thought they bought Chinese version.. Bangladeshis can clear this doubt...

What happened in East Pakistan was open and clear terrorism committed by a neighbouring country. India will have to pay dearly for this. Wait for that time. As for the 'genocide' committed by Pak Army go check the accounts of Sarmila Bose, an Indian writer who did extensive research on this topic and has refuted many claims.

In fact genocide was committed by Mukti Bahini, the RAW trained terrorists. So stop hiding behind this 'genocide' sympathy label my Bengali brothers. You played in the hands of the enemy. You got your country, we are happy for you. Now go live in it.

Mukti Bahini became politically active after the riots in East Pakistan on 1969, which were far from bloody. What is with the use of such extreme force? Ever heard of human rights?

It mostly armed itself after Operation Searchlight resulting from the millions of refugees that poured across the Indian border.

The PAF even attacked Longewala on the Western front for no reason.

What? Do you expect India to remain quiet in face of all the refugees and a clearly unprovoked attack? I'm sure you'd give a fitting reply if you were in their shoes. Especially considering that India had a lot of internal problems at the time.

I know that the Mukti Bahini did carry out abuses. And did your country even work towards a war crimes trail against the Mukti Bahini? Or making the ones responsible for the atrocities against Biharis? No.

Ever wonder why your leaders did it? Please don't say that it was Bangladesh, India and the USSR that denied justice. You know who has more influence in the world court for war crimes. The whole thing never happened due to Cold War-era complications.

Your leaders knew that they did something wrong. And they screwed up completely.

There were some Bengali pseudo-Islamists who carried out the Pakistan force's orders. Did they really have to murder the intellectuals of the then East Pakistan? And just because they knew they were losing the Easter front?

Martyred-Intellectuals-of-1971.jpg

Yes, they were politically active. No, they did not engage in armed combat or instigated anything. Seriously? Professors with AK-47s? My father was nearly executed by the Pakistan army. And no, he was a fighter or even politically active. He was a simple graduate. They were literally killing any able-bodied Bengali boys at the time.

Bhutto was a greedy man. He should have given the power to Mujib, he wouldn't have lasted for a month anyways. Yaha was a drunkard.

Now does that become the responsibility of the Pakistani leadership at the time?

Make India 'pay'? Now? Dear, I hope you understand that no country in the region other than China can effectively run a war against India now and the future. This isn't just my opinion, but a fact.

Here's a piece of advise: Don't ever do or justify those actions again against your own people, or your country pay dearly. If not already back in 71.

We didn't buy the Al-Khalid variant :no: The MBT-2000s will be manufactured in China.

I don't know what you mean by 'sh*thole' considering Bangladesh has a growth rate of over 6%.

We do buy cotton from Pakistan. Hell, there's even a branch for National Bank of Pakistan a few blocks from my office in this 'sh*thole'.

Come on frinds..Let us move on ..the kind of thread like India pakistan partition in 1947 and Pak BD in 1971 should be discussed once for all..There is no point in discussing the same thing again and again....Its better to keep the wounds of separation heal with the passage of time.....There is no point in scratching the wound....

Its a slap on those who think these genocide in BD is a BS!!
I have seen Zia supporters in the forum who have claimed that genocide is a BS and jamaatis were never involved in a war crime as claimed by hasina , but in truth they were blind in their hatred of india, instead of punishing those war crimers !!!
I still stand indian help along with mukthi bahini revolt helped in winning independence !!

You idiot, what do you expect us to do now???
You expect us to bring the dead bacK?
Unlike you, we accept our mistakes.
Stop pulling our leg. I can say what you Indians did to Pakistani Muslims, Indian Sikhs, and what they are still doing now to Kashmiris and still you will deny that to continue on with your ignorant ego.

Gotta love off-topic rants (which are factually incorrect)

Please, save your crocodile tears for ... well no one. We Sikhs are a million times more happy in India than whatever Sikhs are doing in Pakistan today (that is if you havent killed/raped/forcefully converted, and there is still any left). The fact that Pakistani Punjab (Lahore) was the birthplace of Sikhism and there are barely 2% of the Sikh population left there is a testament to your so called tolerance. I mean heck you guys cant tolerate anyone slightly different from you, be it Muslim Bengalees (1971), Muslim Balochis (current Balochistan issue) or even the ethnic target killings of Muslims in Karachi. I wont even open the Pandorra's box of how you guys treat non-Muslims.

I am sick and tired when the murderers of my ancestors like yourself try to shed these fake crocodile tears for us, so yeah the less you speak about Sikhs the better. Stick with your "Thekedar of Islam" title, no need for you to become a "Thekedaar of Sikhs" :P

This link has 40 different documents including Blood telegram and hand written note by Nixon asking not to squeeze Yahya Khan.

Look for doc 5 about Blood (U.S.Ambassador) reporting on March 31st.

Blood reports that an estimated 4-6,000 people have "lost their lives as a result of military action" since martial law began on March 25. He also indicates that the West Pakistani objective "to hit hard and terrorize the population" has been fairly successful.

Doc 6 again on Mar 31st.

Blood indicates that Martial Law Administrators are now focusing on predominantly Hindu areas. "Congen officer heard steady firing of approximately 1 shot per ten seconds for 30 minutes."

Doc 8 - Apr 6th again from Blood.

"unfortunately, the overworked term genocide is applicable."

The Tilt: The U.S. and the South Asian Crisis of 1971

I will leave it to the members to decide the no of people killed. Mind you, the war started in Dec whereas these are early days.

Don't you think the think tank back then would have thought about everything, weighed all options? Indians simply realized that Pakistan would do even more damage to India then it did in 1965 if India did not offer a truce and if the war continued. .

Excuse me..you were in NO position to do anything to us in 1971 , on either side. Do anything and your 93000 would have just vanished.

The Americans saved your country from disintegration back then. Period.

This link has 40 different documents including Blood telegram and hand written note by Nixon asking not to squeeze Yahya Khan.

Look for doc 5 about Blood (U.S.Ambassador) reporting on March 31st.

Blood reports that an estimated 4-6,000 people have "lost their lives as a result of military action" since martial law began on March 25. He also indicates that the West Pakistani objective "to hit hard and terrorize the population" has been fairly successful.

Doc 6 again on Mar 31st.

Blood indicates that Martial Law Administrators are now focusing on predominantly Hindu areas. "Congen officer heard steady firing of approximately 1 shot per ten seconds for 30 minutes."

Doc 8 - Apr 6th again from Blood.

"unfortunately, the overworked term genocide is applicable."

The Tilt: The U.S. and the South Asian Crisis of 1971

I will leave it to the members to decide the no of people killed. Mind you, the war started in Dec whereas these are early days.

No wonder many dissappeared !!

2. the reports on rape were mostly baseless, as found by an independent commission , ironically the commission was set by Bangladeshi govt, that found theri was no increase in abortion rates or birth rates.

You should better watch this.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom