What's new

Doctors Hospital killed my 3 Year Old Daughter

Mz,

Its the same story everywhere.

The fact that most of us stay alive is only due to providence. The Govt does little to help.

So this should be end up, either its Pakistan or any other country.
Gov should take responsibilities, if they dont then its the time that people should get up.
Internet Forums, discussions with friends and the people where ever we meet on these kind of issues will rise the sense of responsibility in individual.
If individual stand up, this will create mutual understanding among communities and then large groups which will ultimately change the nation and then the world then I will see how the Gov's will ignore and remain irresponsible.

We elect these politicans, and most of them are from us. So its time where we should sense the responsibility.

I am ready to protest and go and do every thing to release the duties of Gov and individual, and I am doing that from this forum too.

Doctor Hospital is chura Hospital. Ever since I heard the news of your daughter's death i can not sleep coz of anger. My daughter is also 3 years old i can understand your feeling. May Allah give u strength to bear that loss, InshaAllah.

Anesthsia is a serious business but in Pakistan doctors gives u sedative injections without any serious checking. My cousin died that way and my Dad's collegue's son died that way. Its about time some one should do something about this thing.

I am having daughter who's age is 1 year and I can feel the pain of those who lost their daughter. For any father every daughter is like his own daughter. I dont mind if the title is "Doctors Hospital killed my 3 Year Old Daughter".

Last edited:
M,

I have just lost a very close relative due to carelessness of a reputed hospital. At the end of a successful operation blood of the wrong group was administered without checking !

There is no accountability for these professionals - doctors, lawyers etc upon whom we place our faith & destiny.

No, if u go in western countries u will find the probability of these cases less then 0.5% or may be more lesser then that out of 100% cases.

That showed the careless attitude of the docotors that they didnt verified the blood group before operating. No doubt these doctors are culprit. People are paying for treatment and docotrs have chosen that profession to serve people, those irresponsible doctors keep killing people, someone to be punished to stop this.

Not to forget Huma Akram (Wife of Waseem Akram) lost her life in just 42, left 2 small kids just coz of the careless treatment of the docotors.

Its all the quality of professnalism, and ofcourse we badly lack on this.

Last edited:
No, if u go in western countries u will find the probability of these cases less then 0.5% out of 100% cases.

Its all the quality of professnalism, and ofcourse we badly lack on this.

Zubair, in India, the hospital gets away after paying a fine, or at maximum, the doctor's degree is taken back. And it is even worse when its a government hospital.
But here in the US, the doctor's degree is taken back later, first the doctor is tried in court of law on criminal charges, that could take him/her away for decades. I think that makes a very big difference.

Also, in India, a hospital can pay the fine with its one day earnings, but in the US, the hospital gets liquidated in trying to pay the fines. That is why they are bound to show such professionalism.

So yes, ultimately it comes to our respective governments and justice system.
No fine or punishment can bring Imanae back, but at least strict action can make sure no other Imanae suffers.

Zubair, in India, the hospital gets away after paying a fine, or at maximum, the doctor's degree is taken back. And it is even worse when its a government hospital.
But here in the US, the doctor's degree is taken back later, first the doctor is tried in court of law on criminal charges, that could take him/her away for decades. I think that makes a very big difference.

Also, in India, a hospital can pay the fine with its one day earnings, but in the US, the hospital gets liquidated in trying to pay the fines. That is why they are bound to show such professionalism.

So yes, ultimately it comes to our respective governments and justice system.
No fine or punishment can bring Imanae back, but at least strict action can make sure no other Imanae suffers.

I agree and its very clear and there is no doubt that Indian and American hospitals are far ahead then Pakistani doctors and hospitals in professionalism and loyalty to serve the people. And their courts and Governments are awaking while our are sleeping.

Last edited:
On 2nd day of Eid (29 Nov 09), Doctor's Hospital (Johar Town Lahore) killed my 3 Years old daughter "Imanae Malik". She had a minor burn on her hand because of hot water and i took her to Doctor's Hospital where the doctors gave her 3 doses of injections to sedate her which were NOT suitable for kids and as a consequence she died there within few minutes in my hands.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family for such a terrible loss. May God bless the innocent soul.

I agree and its very clear and there is no doubt that Indian and American hospitals are far ahead then Pakistani doctors and hospitals in professionalism and loyalty to serve the people. And their courts and Governments are awaking while our are sleeping.

No both India and Pakistan have miles to go to yet. Corruption is eroding the very structure of our society. Lack of professionalism is also a result of that. Loyalty towards fellow beings is a thing of character, which evolves through proper education.

My heartfelt condolences to you and your family for such a terrible loss. May God bless the innocent soul.

No she is not mine daughter. I am having daughter who's age is 1 year and I can feel the pain of those who lost their daughter.

For any father every daughter is like his own daughter.

Title should be "Doctors Hospital killed 3 Year Old Girl".

Last edited:
As for India and Pakistan love go

When u become obsessed with the enemy, you BECOME the enemy !

what a beautiful child. so tragic. may the Almighty take care of her in heaven. my prayers to the family

mrzubair i am confused.she was your daughter..?.
:undecided:
my heartful condolences with the family of this sweet child..may her innocent soul rest in peace

mrzubair i am confused.she was your daughter..?.
:undecided:
my heartful condolences with the family of this sweet child..may her innocent soul rest in peace

No she wasnt mine daughter.

well the couple is doing a damn good job by approaching supreme court and media to hang em NAZI DOCTORS

My condolonces to the family but i am really surprised, doctors hospital is one of the best hospitals in Lahore. When my father suffered a stroke he was treated at this hospital, the service was absolutely amazing and they did an excellent job. Also many of my friends/relatives have been treated at this hospital, i have never heard a single complaint from them about this hospital.

I am extremely saddened by your daughters passing and may ASWT give her a place in heaven. But I don't think you should criminalize the whole hospital. My father and uncle both had hear attacks and their operations were done at Doctor's Hosptial. I have at least 4 friends whose family members have been treated there. Like I said, the doctor should be brought to justice, but to try and shut down and entire hospital that saves people's lives on a daily basis is ridiculous. I understand that you are upset right now but you need to be realistic. When a doctor in the States is sued for malpractice- I've never heard of the hospital being shut down.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom