What's new

7 year old child lost his eye due to the violence of mullah of madrasah

Quite frankly, we need to come out of this mindset that ustaad is mai baap and he or she can hit you and that is normal. Being a father if somebody touches my child I would lose my shit. The sad thing is parents empower these “Ustad’s” if the parents take a stand nobody would dare hit anybody’s child. This is not a madressah issue it is a overall issue.

Quite frankly, we need to come out of this mindset that ustaad is mai baap and he or she can hit you and that is normal. Being a father if somebody touches my child I would lose my shit. The sad thing is parents empower these “Ustad’s” if the parents take a stand nobody would dare hit anybody’s child. This is not a madressah issue it is a overall issue.

It should never be about hitting a child. It’s about instilling the fear that if they cross the line they can get their *** kicked.

If you actually hit kids, it just makes them worse. lol

It should never be about hitting a child. It’s about instilling the fear that if they cross the line they can get their *** kicked.

If you actually hit kids, it just makes them worse. lol
Yes brother but shouldn’t that be the job of the mother and father rather than a stranger that they will see for a couple of hours?

Yes brother but shouldn’t that be the job of the mother and father rather than a stranger that they will see for a couple of hours?

Imagine a 8 year old getting whooped by “shafeeq “ he’s scarred for life lol he won’t even see “shafeeq” after a couple of years but the *** whooping is there forever lol

Before I became a father I was also in this *** whooping culture but after being a dad I am not able to raise my hand on my kids so I can’t bear the thought of somebody else touching them, except for their mom Ofcourse. I know everybody is different just sharing my experience and thoughts

I guess. I’ve gotten my *** kicked by a lot bazurg in my village, but it was mostly a quick slap, then them taking me to my father or grandfather.

I once had a teacher that gave me a knife and told me to go cut the branch he was going to be beat me with. I went out and found a twig. When I brought it back to him, he just laughed and told me to sit down.

Teachers have a huge responsibility. They are supposed to be like your second parent. If they don’t have love in their hearts for their students, they shouldn’t be in that position.

I’m against beatings, but I’ll be honest I was no angel growing up either.

Now in my village, if a child acts up, they are kicked out and can not come back unless parent brings them back. So in a sense, they delegate the *** kicking or punishment back to the parents.

I guess. I’ve gotten my *** kicked by a lot bazurg in my village, but it was mostly a quick slap, then them taking me to my father or grandfather.

I once had a teacher that gave me a knife and told me to go cut the branch he was going to be beat me with. I went out and found a twig. When I brought it back to him, he just laughed and told me to sit down.

Teachers have a huge responsibility. They are supposed to be like your second parent. If they don’t have love in their hearts for their students, they shouldn’t be in that position.

I’m against beatings, but I’ll be honest I was no angel growing up either.

Let’s agree to disagree on lighter note my teacher once encouraged me to put my finger in an electric outlet when I listened to him and put my finger there he slapped me saying don’t do it again. The prick lol

Let’s agree to disagree on lighter note my teacher once encouraged me to put my finger in an electric outlet when I listened to him and put my finger there he slapped me saying don’t do it again. The prick lol

It’s really subjective. Overall, I think teachers should just let the parents kick the kids ***. That way there’s no hard feelings.

Cleric’s torture leaves child blind​

During the episode, the teacher threw the child on the ground where pieces of broken glass were scattered

View attachment 945214
A Random Picture of a Madrasah

RAWALPINDI:
A seven-year-old religious seminary student lost sight in one of his eyes due to alleged torture by a cleric in the Kallar Sathwani area within the limits of Kallar Syedan Police station. The police registered a case on the complaint of the victim’s father and arrested the cleric. According to sources, Shafqat Hussain informed the police that his sevenyear-old son, Muhammad Ali, used to take tuition for the Holy Quran from cleric Hafiz Muhammad Ali in a nearby mosque.

On July 23, when the child went to study as usual, Hafiz Muhammad Ali allegedly tortured the child for not memorising his lesson. During the episode, the teacher threw the child on the ground where pieces of broken glass were scattered. As a result, a shard of the broken glass hit the victim in his right eye which started to bleed. On receiving intimation, the child was taken to a hospital in Kallar Syedan. Later, the victim was referred to the Holy Family Hospital, where his eye was operated upon. Subsequently, the doctors informed the family that the child had sustained substantial damage to his eye and as a result, he lost sight in the right eye.

The Pakistani Military Establishment put these Mullah Diesels into power with the basket of PDM degenerates....

Let's not fool ourselves. Pakistan military is responsible for this.

Pakistani Military which breeds Jahil Mullahs in their sponsored Mad Madrasses need these mullahs to bomb them and earn $$$$ from the Yanks. It's called, "maintaining relevance" and then portraying yourself as savior.

Pakistan military is responsible for the Jahil mullahs.

Pakistani Military which breeds Jahil Mullahs in their sponsored Mad Madrasses need these mullahs to bomb them and earn $$$$ from the Yanks. It's called, "maintaining relevance" and then portraying yourself as savior.

Pakistan military is responsible for the Jahil mullahs.

It's not as simple as that. Yes it happened during General Zia's era but also remember Musharraf took a stand at them and so did Kayani to a lesser degree.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom