What's new

Pakistan Horror: Hindu Woman Patient Drugged, Raped By Muslim Doctors In Sindh Hospital

He is just a low IQ tanatani who got caught for his lies

Not that it matters for him since tanatan dharma is fine with lying and deciet

Dumb pajeet geo news website that you shared doesn't say anywhere that the woman is hindu

Did you bother to read your own link??? Use Google translate you dumb tanatani

You say you have a job. Who gave a job to a dumbass like you???
It's the same woman the name is not given or are you saying your hospitals are so bad that 2 different woman got raped thier the same day
Its even worse as it says the woman was pregnant
Dumb pajeet geo news website that you shared doesn't say anywhere that the woman is hindu
It also doesn't say she is Muslim pakistani

Did you bother to read your own link??? Use Google translate you dumb tanatani
I read the link

The other sources you shared are all dubious
The interview is fake pakistani?
Your PDF runs on Twitter posts

I know you will deny it nothing bad happens in Pakistan

First soomros were hindus and then .in domain website is a Pakistani source

I understand you are a low IQ tanatani who wants to hide filth of minority women getting raped by hindu terrorists in India daily but still keep it factual pajeet like us
Listen to me pakistani scum I know you are trying to make it seem like nothing bad ever happens in Pakistan all people are fake except what you pst from dubious left wing sources
I know I will never get through to you on this forum dosent mean I will stop trying try all you want to intimidate me pakistani
Fk off

Last edited:
It's the same woman the name is not given or are you saying your hospitals are so bad that 2 different woman got raped thier the same day

Obviously it is same woman

No where it says she is Hindu

It also doesn't say she is Muslim pakistani

Because everyone knows no soomro is a hindu in Pakistan so no need to mention religion

Not everyone is with one functional brain cell like you pajeet

The interview is fake pakistani?

Interview says she is Hindu???

Obviously no pajeet

Obviously it is same woman

No where it says she is Hindu

Because everyone knows no soomro is a hindu in Pakistan so no need to mention religion

Not everyone is with one functional brain cell like you pajeet

Interview says she is Hindu???

Obviously no pajeet
As I said call the mods if she is hindu prove it to them they will change the title
Now fk off

Its even worse as it says the woman was pregnant

Listen to me pakistani scum

No you listen tanatani swine

SOOMROS ARE NOT HINDUS IN PAKISTAN. SAME IS THE CASE WITH THIS WOMAN SEEMA TOO

now eff off scum and try to counter us with real news like we bring from your country

As I said call the mods if she is hindu prove it to them they will change the title
Now fk off

Mods or no mods

It is now clear that this woman is not hindu and that is what I am discussing on this thread

Now go f*ck yourself

now eff off scum and try to counter us with real news like we bring from your country
Counter what counter?
These guys want counters not actual news lol @VkdIndian
@Cheepek
Why will I counter news on pdf where I will get banned for breaking the smallest rule while you can make 50 threads a day not following any rules
Mods prefer some ids
Some are more equal than other's
Thier is no countering on pdf
counter me on Twitter

SOOMROS ARE NOT HINDUS IN PAKISTAN. SAME IS THE CASE WITH THIS WOMAN SEEMA TOO
Prove it
It is now clear that this woman is not hindu and that is what I am discussing on this thread
Nothing is clear except you trying to burying this news

Last edited:
Counter what counter?
These guys want counters not actual news lol @VkdIndian

Counter your fake thread title pajeet

You can't see that with your low IQ???

That soomros are not hindus????

:lol:

All soomros left tanatani dharma. Everyone knows that in Pakistan

Only a low IQ dumb chutya pajeet like you would ask to prove this fact :lol:

Nothing is clear except you trying to burying this news

Counter your fake thread title pajeet

You can't see that with your low IQ???

That soomros are not hindus????

All soomros left tanatani dharma. Everyone knows that in Pakistan

Only a low IQ dumb chutya pajeet like you would ask to prove this fact :lol:

😂 as I said counter all you want you are only giving the thread more traction

And with traction people are knowing thread title is fake posted by a tanatani
Yes they are also reading the news on the pages and drawing thier own conclusions I am happy for that
Means some people are watching the interview
You win

Yes they are also reading the news on the pages and drawing thier own conclusions I am happy for that
Means some people are watching the interview

Pajeet tanatani is happy people are realizing what a lying and decietful scum he is :lol:

Come on mate, we are Muslims, we do not rape.
Very true. All this could be RAA is saazish, to defame such a pious and pure society. 👇🏼👇🏼

RAHIM YAR KHAN: Police have registered a case against a drug inspector and a clerk from the health department on charges of raping a woman.

A principal of a private school in Karachi’s Gulshan-i-Hadeed area has been detained on allegations of raping and blackmailing women, according to police officials.

Last edited:
Very true. All this could be RAA is saazish, to defame such a pious and pure society. 👇🏼👇🏼

RAHIM YAR KHAN: Police have registered a case against a drug inspector and a clerk from the health department on charges of raping a woman.

A principal of a private school in Karachi’s Gulshan-i-Hadeed area has been detained on allegations of raping and blackmailing women, according to police officials.

But you still didn't accept that this thread title is fake

Is it because lies are normal for you tanatanis???

The woman who was ailing from kidney disease was raped by doctors at the hospital. The victim has been identified as Seema

The victim has been identified as Seema

As per reports, the incident occurred at the kidney ward of Indus Hospital in Tando Muhammad Khan City of Sindh province. The woman who was ailing from kidney disease was raped by doctors at the hospital. The victim has been identified as Seema. Seema has been transferred to a hospital in Hyderabad after her condition started to deteriorate after she was raped by the doctors at Indus Hospital in Sindh.

Woman narrating the ordeal in a video

The video of the woman narrating the ordeal is going viral on social media. The woman who was earlier admitted to the Indus Hospital in Tando Muhammad Khan City of Sindh province due to kidney disease was transferred to another hospital in Hyderabad. The woman was allegedly drugged and then raped by the doctors at the hospital in Sindh. She was transferred to another hospital in Hyderabad in a very critical condition. Parents of the victim woman staged a protest after the incident came to light. The parents of the victim staged the protest to highlight the lack of safety measures at the hospitals for minorities and also to bring to the notice of the government the alleged sexual assault against their daughter.

Parents register complaint

Seema's parents registered a complaint in connection with the case. This prompted the authorities to jump into action. However, the accused doctors and staff managed to escape from the hospital on registration of the complaint. As per reports, the doctors and the staff are still on the run and police assured the complainants that they will be nabbed soon.

She died .savages are defending the rapist doctors .

Last edited:
Seema Soomro is a Hindu, don't bother with the ret*rd. Inke to baap ka naam bhi Rajput, Chowdhary hota hai :pleasantry:
The reta@rd is abdul from shahinbag puncture shop , he is from India .

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom