What's new

Pakistan Horror: Hindu Woman Patient Drugged, Raped By Muslim Doctors In Sindh Hospital

IT DOEJNT SHEEM SO"
I saw a child in the neighbourhood mocking another one like this yesterday. While making faces and using a tone like this.

Maintain some dignity, if you want to be treated like an adult.

Considering, quality of threads that you create, you are almost there. You still have a chance to garner some respect. A little doubtful though.

Gobarchaap who lives off rejerwations and quotas insulting his own countrymen for having a bujiness. I guess Bramen have taught you that the pinnacle of human life is sitting in a temple feeding off the goodvill of Dalits.

Chindoos themselves give their rape and sexual assault religious overtones. Somehow we become rapist mullahs for pointing this out lmao.

Source: https://m.thewire.in/article/rights...y-of-sexual-violence-against-muslim-women/amp
Ha ha ha

False flagger Abdul puncture wala from abdul puncture denting painting shop jahangirpuri delhi , there are many on pdf .

It doesn’t seem so.

Obviously you being a hindu from India it wouldn't seem so to you

All your life you have seen rapists garlanded and paraded as heroes. You have seen women protesting in support of rapists of an 8 years old girl and that too with national flags in hand

So I am not surprised if you find it hard that nobody would garland rapist in this case and would be arrested for his crime

This is called Mullah mentality

Ah the typical ignorant islamophobic pajeet has spoken

Well it isn't mullahs who are declared the most ignorant nation of the world

It is you pajeets

INDIA IS THE WORLD’S MOST IGNORANT COUNTRY

And if we need immediate proof of ignorance of you pajeets then you can take yourself and this shameless lying swine @Kingdom come as perfect examples

Last edited:
Very true. All this could be RAA is saazish, to defame such a pious and pure society. 👇🏼👇🏼

RAHIM YAR KHAN: Police have registered a case against a drug inspector and a clerk from the health department on charges of raping a woman.

A principal of a private school in Karachi’s Gulshan-i-Hadeed area has been detained on allegations of raping and blackmailing women, according to police officials.
I'm asking for DAWN or BBC for the Title of thread claim. You are posting about other cases.

Otherwise the Indiot is liar and so are you.

Back
Top Bottom