What's new

Pakistan Horror: Hindu Woman Patient Drugged, Raped By Muslim Doctors In Sindh Hospital

car 🚘 you post
Imagine being so narcissistic and self-centred you think a car = Hindu. Just as delusional as these bhakts below who thought that RAM trucks were named after their god.

👇👇👇

1693762220021.png

Told you pakistani it's from the article not me
Ok so lesson for you is to stop posting articles created by people from your lying community. I'm amazed how you guys fall for blatant lies. For the past few months all your media was doing was talking about was the conquest of Seema Haider and how her newlywed ⚫🚗 husband was now beating her up, and despite that, you guys still end up thinking a girl called SEEMA SOOMRO is a Hindu.

Seema Soomro is a Hindu, don't bother with the ret*rd. Inke to baap ka naam bhi Rajput, Chowdhary hota hai :pleasantry:
Source: Guru Swami Yogi Shogi Muni Hardandeep Singh

The clue is the last name lmao. But clueless ⚫🚗 will be clueless.

Ok so lesson for you is to stop posting articles created by people from your lying community. I'm amazed how you guys fall for blatant lies
Cope and lie pakistani

Seema Soomro is a Hindu, don't bother with the ret*rd. Inke to baap ka naam bhi Rajput, Chowdhary hota hai :pleasantry:
I know no condemnation from the pakistani will lie and claim nothing happens to minorities in Pakistan
It has the unique power of being able to tell a person's religion from a name
(The name can even be changed or fake for privacy)

Last edited:
Cope and lie pakistani

I know no condemnation from the pakistani will lie and claim nothing happens to minorities in Pakistan
Condemnation is far-fetched, the gadha doesn't even know about his own country lol :cuckoo:

No surprise. Considering how radicalized and uncivilized our country has become.

Condemnation is far-fetched, the gadha doesn't even know about his own country lol :cuckoo:
I know the spammer multi ID VPN using rat

Stop bothering Joe. He already had you pinned down as a clueless, gullible, deceitful ⚫🚗 roach

👇👇👇

👇👇👇

👇👇👇

View attachment 950776
Screenshot_2023-09-03-23-18-02-818_com.android.chrome-edit.jpg

The rat is actually reading all my posts I am honored @Cheepek

The rat is actually reading my posts from 1 year ago when he used the ID @Hphobe now hahaha

I know the spammer multi ID VPN using rat

View attachment 950777

The rat is actually reading all my posts I am honored @Cheepek

The rat is actually reading my posts from 1 year ago when he used the ID @Hphobe now hahaha
Saar he is reading my posts saaar when he uses the car emoji he means HINDU saar RAM car was named after HINDU GOD saar
Do you hear yourself?

Saar he is reading my posts saaar when he uses the car emoji he means HINDU saar RAM car was named after HINDU GOD saar
You are reading my year old posts thier is no doubt about it
I understand you went through all my posts to find that one from more than a year ago
I love that you are wasting your time

Stop bothering Joe. He already had you pinned down as a clueless, gullible, deceitful ⚫🚗 roach
Read the next line
I know these people on discord

Last edited:
Buddy I understand you went through all my posts to find that one from more than a year ago
I love that you are wasting your time
Zahil pazeet doesn't realize you can search his username from another user's posts which takes 5 minutes. "VASTING YOUR TIME"
I'm not a sub-100 IQ chimp like people from your community so while this takes may take you a couple of hours, it only takes a few minutes for the rest of the non-Tanatani world.

Zahil pazeet doesn't realize you can search his username from another user's posts which takes 5 minutes. "VASTING YOUR TIME"
I'm not a sub-100 IQ chimp like people from your community so while this takes may take you a couple of hours, it only takes a few minutes for the rest of the non-Tanatani world.
I did just that you can't search my username from Joe shearers posts it does not come my name is too common

If you searched Joe Shearer posts using my user name on the members it's even more hilarious 😂
You are reading my earlier posts lol

I did just that you can't search my username on Joe shearers posts it does not come my name is too common
If you searched Joe Shearer using my name it's even more hilarious 😂
Holy cope here's your baap Joe Shearer trashing you for being a delusional Vatsapp bhakt on the first page of searches.
1693765570400.png

Now this zahil pazeet will say saar it took me 1 hour to read each line of those searches, therefore it took you 6 hours of reading my posts.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom