What's new

Even in Ramadan the cursed satan wont leave me alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today my wife asks me to take my son to the doctor he's having same problems as my niece(throwing up). I called my son and told him to eat a spoon of honey and pray to your Healer to heal you. My wife was like what are you talking about? I asked her who is our healer, she said Allah but then she went on to say but he has given us medicines and there is no illness in which he hasn't created a cure, etc...

I listened to her arguement and I said, look, Allah doesn't like shirk. If you get sick who does He want you to call out? Allah right? Then why do you want me and your child to commit shirk and go to a hospital and ask a doctor(who is also a servant of Allah) to heal/fix him?

We got into an arguement over this and I prayed to my Lord to forgive my wife for her foolishness she is still living in a delusional world where she thinks the doctors or meds can heal us.

Damn you to hell satan for deluding Allah's servants from the straight path.
Okay, so first things first. Is this the old wife that you divorced over whatsapp a few weeks ago or a new one?

Tie the camel and then leave it to Allah.

Take the medicine and then leave to Allah.

Your wife is correct. You need your head tested and beaten by one of your wife's stale chapattis. Hav3 a good Ramadan bro and don't argue
:omghaha:

Okay, so first things first. Is this the old wife that you divorced over whatsapp a few weeks ago or a new one?

Irrelevant question

Twisting Quran verses to advocate backwards and uncivilized ways of thinking.

Against forum interests? @waz

Using your logic:
you can't use google maps because only Allah can guide you

You can't use a calculator because only Allah has the answers

Can't ask for aid on this forum because only Allah can help you

Die of starvation because only Allah can feed you
Where did I "twist" the verses? And backwards and uncivilized? Were you a witness to those past civilizations? To me this current civilization is "backwards and uncivilized"

Ask them who do you fear they will say Allah but then hide in their houses as social distancing from the virus.

Ask them who is your protector they will say Allah and then wear masks to be "protected"

:omghaha:

Last edited:
But the intent to get healed by the physician is there which makes him a rival to Allah where you think he can heal/fix you when only Allah can heal and fix you.

Now show me from the Quran about illnesses and how are they supposed to be healed and what kind of illnesses these Beduins were facing back in the our Prophets days?

Who healed Prophet Jobs illness? What remedies did he use? Please enlighten me.
Our prophet did went to doctor in his time. So going to doctor is not rivaling to Allah ilag kerwana Islam me jaiz hai shifa dena Allah ka kam hai

@Jango @waz @LeGenD @PDF please review OP. Breach of forum rules, irrelevant thread, argumentative with members and can’t help but air his personal affairs on an internet forum with randoms.

I hope he gets the help he needs, but PdF is not the place to offer said help.

Hey I thought u divorced your wife for watching serials on YouTube or what not?
Did you truly believe that? I'm sorry I was just confirming certain things in the thread. :sad:

Our prophet did went to doctor in his time. So going to doctor is not rivaling to Allah ilag kerwana Islam me jaiz hai shifa dena Allah ka kam hai
Never knew there were doctors in his time. Good to know, thanks for this information. And if Prophet Job didn't go to a doctor or a healer why would our beloved Prophet go knowing all the powers that our Lord Allah has?

Perhaps I'm in the wrong and you guys are right.

So for you guys is your way and for me my way.

Always trying to question my faith but he probably knows by now that I know about him and his tricks.

He knows I only believe in Allah and anything I need I only ask my Lord but since I've seen through his delusions and trickery he uses my relatives and people around me to disrupt my total belief in Allah.

Yesterday my niece was sick and they asked me to take her to the doctor. I didn't want to fight my sister in law so I took them to the doctor and they got her checked and got meds and whatnot.

Today my wife asks me to take my son to the doctor he's having same problems as my niece(throwing up). I called my son and told him to eat a spoon of honey and pray to your Healer to heal you. My wife was like what are you talking about? I asked her who is our healer, she said Allah but then she went on to say but he has given us medicines and there is no illness in which he hasn't created a cure, etc...

I listened to her arguement and I said, look, Allah doesn't like shirk. If you get sick who does He want you to call out? Allah right? Then why do you want me and your child to commit shirk and go to a hospital and ask a doctor(who is also a servant of Allah) to heal/fix him?

We got into an arguement over this and I prayed to my Lord to forgive my wife for her foolishness she is still living in a delusional world where she thinks the doctors or meds can heal us.

Damn you to hell satan for deluding Allah's servants from the straight path.

Allah apki aulaad ko jald sehatyaab kare or apke dil me rehem paida kare.

Agar aap maashi halaat ki wajah se hospital nahi ja sakte to Allah apko iski istetaat de ya aas paros ke logon ko apki madad ka mauqa de.

Beshak Allah hum per na sah janay bojh se bachata hai.

Amen

@Jango @waz @LeGenD @PDF please review OP. Breach of forum rules, irrelevant thread, argumentative with members and can’t help but air his personal affairs on an internet forum with randoms.

I hope he gets the help he needs, but PdF is not the place to offer said help.
You never know where help will come from but for that we need our hearts and eyes opened.

Take care fellas, I have to do sehri.

You never know where help will come from but for that we need our hearts and eyes opened.

Take care fellas, I have to do sehri.

hum sab k liye dua zaror karna

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom