What's new

Even in Ramadan the cursed satan wont leave me alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? For believing in Allah?
For being a khota.

When did Allah or his Prophet (pbuh) forbid the use of medicine? We are told by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) that there is no disease which Allah swt has not created a cure for.

The cures are from Allah. The honey is from bees - it doesn't drop from Jannah into your mouth. The medicine is made by man - through the will and mercy of Allah. The Shifa is His alone.

Tu lazy ha aur Kutch nai.

Konsa Nasha kr Raha hai Bhai?

Exactly.

Took the nephew it was not shirk.

When his own child is ill fee dene walay time Shirk ho gya.

For being a khota.

When did Allah or his Prophet (pbuh) forbid the use of medicine? We are told by the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh) that there is no disease which Allah swt has not created a cure for.

The cures are from Allah. The honey is from bees - it doesn't drop from Jannah into your mouth. The medicine is made by man - through the will and mercy of Allah. The Shifa is His alone.

Exactly.

Took the nephew it was not shirk.

When his own child is ill fee dene walay time Shirk ho gya.
All that and then goes on to say "The Shifa is His alone" I wish you guys could read what you are writing.

If Shifa is His alone then why not ask him directly for it?

And I believe in honey, God made and proven healing remedy for men and testified by God Himself but I didn't find these man made medicines you are talking about in the Quran.

Maybe I missed it somewhere in there can you enlighten on these so called man made meds being mentioned in the Quran?

All that and then goes on to say "The Shifa is His alone" I wish you guys could read what you are writing.

If Shifa is His alone then why not ask him directly for it?

And I believe in honey, God made and proven healing remedy for men and testified by God Himself but I didn't find these man made medicines you are talking about in the Quran.

Maybe I missed it somewhere in there can you enlighten on these so called man made meds being mentioned in the Quran?

Where in the Quran is the keyboard you are typing on?

It is a biddah. Destroy it. It's best for everyone.

But the intent to get healed by the physician is there which makes him a rival to Allah where you think he can heal/fix you when only Allah can heal and fix you.

Now show me from the Quran about illnesses and how are they supposed to be healed and what kind of illnesses these Beduins were facing back in the our Prophets days?

Who healed Prophet Jobs illness? What remedies did he use? Please enlighten me.

Are you stupid? I just explained the concept of Shirk, and it's about the intent of associating someone or thing with Allah in worship. Going to a physician isn't worship, so there is no shirk.
Please do us a favor and leave the religion of Islam; we already have enough dumbf*cks. We don't need more.

Always trying to question my faith but he probably knows by now that I know about him and his tricks.

He knows I only believe in Allah and anything I need I only ask my Lord but since I've seen through his delusions and trickery he uses my relatives and people around me to disrupt my total belief in Allah.

Yesterday my niece was sick and they asked me to take her to the doctor. I didn't want to fight my sister in law so I took them to the doctor and they got her checked and got meds and whatnot.

Today my wife asks me to take my son to the doctor he's having same problems as my niece(throwing up). I called my son and told him to eat a spoon of honey and pray to your Healer to heal you. My wife was like what are you talking about? I asked her who is our healer, she said Allah but then she went on to say but he has given us medicines and there is no illness in which he hasn't created a cure, etc...

I listened to her arguement and I said, look, Allah doesn't like shirk. If you get sick who does He want you to call out? Allah right? Then why do you want me and your child to commit shirk and go to a hospital and ask a doctor(who is also a servant of Allah) to heal/fix him?

We got into an arguement over this and I prayed to my Lord to forgive my wife for her foolishness she is still living in a delusional world where she thinks the doctors or meds can heal us.

Damn you to hell satan for deluding Allah's servants from the straight path.

There are trillions and trillions of planets with trillions of intelligent life throughout the universe, trillions and trillions of universes, who knows how many layers of dimensions. Do you really think you are going to be this harshly judged? God intentionally hides away from us. He knows we will question his existence and everything else, that is his intention. To make this place as believable as possible, otherwise we are just on a rock spinning in a vast expanse with someone hovering over us with God mode powers which doesn't have quite the same effect.

Are you stupid? I just explained the concept of Shirk, and it's about the intent of associating someone or thing with Allah in worship. Going to a physician isn't worship, so there is no shirk.
Please do us a favor and leave the religion of Islam; we already have enough dumbf*cks. We don't need more.
God will not forgive the sin of considering something equal to Him, but He may forgive the other sins of whomever He wants. One who considers anything equal to God has certainly gone far away from the right path.

There are trillions and trillions of planets with trillions of intelligent life throughout the universe, trillions and trillions of universes, who knows how many layers of dimensions. Do you really think you are going to be this harshly judged? God intentionally hides away from us. He knows we will question his existence and everything else, that is his intention. To make this place as believable as possible, otherwise we are just on a rock spinning in a vast expanse with someone hovering over us with God mode powers which doesn't have quite the same effect.
Indeed, We offered the Trust1 to the heavens and the earth and the mountains, and they declined to bear it and feared it; but man [undertook to] bear it. Indeed, he was unjust and ignorant.2

trust in Allah, but tie your camel....

Anas ibn Malik reported: A man said, “O Messenger of Allah, should I tie my camel and trust in Allah, or should I leave her untied and trust in Allah?” The Prophet, peace and blessings be upon him, said, “Tie her and trust in Allah.

Source: Sunan al-Tirmidhī 2517

I dont know in Islam, but in Christianity that's a sin, if you can go to doctor and you pray to God instead, you're tempting to God, and you acting bad.

Angels in heavens just did a collective face palm after reading your thread.

Always trying to question my faith but he probably knows by now that I know about him and his tricks.

He knows I only believe in Allah and anything I need I only ask my Lord but since I've seen through his delusions and trickery he uses my relatives and people around me to disrupt my total belief in Allah.

Yesterday my niece was sick and they asked me to take her to the doctor. I didn't want to fight my sister in law so I took them to the doctor and they got her checked and got meds and whatnot.

Today my wife asks me to take my son to the doctor he's having same problems as my niece(throwing up). I called my son and told him to eat a spoon of honey and pray to your Healer to heal you. My wife was like what are you talking about? I asked her who is our healer, she said Allah but then she went on to say but he has given us medicines and there is no illness in which he hasn't created a cure, etc...

I listened to her arguement and I said, look, Allah doesn't like shirk. If you get sick who does He want you to call out? Allah right? Then why do you want me and your child to commit shirk and go to a hospital and ask a doctor(who is also a servant of Allah) to heal/fix him?

We got into an arguement over this and I prayed to my Lord to forgive my wife for her foolishness she is still living in a delusional world where she thinks the doctors or meds can heal us.

Tie the camel and then leave it to Allah.

Take the medicine and then leave to Allah.

Your wife is correct. You need your head tested and beaten by one of your wife's stale chapattis. Hav3 a good Ramadan bro and don't argue

Blatant violation of forum rules.
Twisting Quran verses to advocate backwards and uncivilized ways of thinking.

Against forum interests? @waz

Using your logic:
you can't use google maps because only Allah can guide you

You can't use a calculator because only Allah has the answers

Can't ask for aid on this forum because only Allah can help you

Die of starvation because only Allah can feed you

Angels in heavens just did a collective face palm after reading your thread.
When the Prophet Ibrahim AS being thrown in the fire by a ballista, Gabriel came to him to meet him. Gabriel said: O Ibrahim, do you have any request? Ibrahim AS answered: I have no request from you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom