What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

krølbååx;4285221 said:
reap what you sow reyhanli, reap what you sow
TTkFCmr.png

No doubt that it was a rascally respond to AKP by Iran and Assad regime due to sheltering 400K refugees. Erdogan hisself implied that in his statement and enphasized that it will not be remained unanswer.
9 terorists captured and they have confessed their crime. all of them Turkish citizens and Noussayri origion.
From now on Somebody should remember Erdogan to open file of Turks in Iran.

No doubt that it was a rascally respond to AKP by Iran and Assad regime due to sheltering 400K refugees. Erdogan hisself implied that in his statement and enphasized that it will not be remained unanswer.
9 terorists captured and they have confessed their crime. all of them Turkish citizens and Noussayri origion.
From now on Somebody should remember Erdogan to open file of Turks in Iran.

What can Erdogan do? Nobody in Iran is waiting for Erdogan, not even Azeris.

Well cry me a river.

I can't believe the ignorance to put the blame on the voters. I can't believe you are using this catastrophy as a medium for propaganda.
Sickening.

you really insist on entering my ignore list, don't you? well, i will oblige. welcome to my ignore list. now you can eat your heart out for all i care.

krølbååx;4285495 said:
you really insist on entering my ignore list, don't you? well, i will oblige. welcome to my ignore list. now you can eat your heart out for all i care.

sen once git gercek yuzunu goster yavurcuk. forumda hangi kilibiksin merak ediyorum... Acemlerin anasina babasina duz geciyoruz sanada aynisini yapmayalim. aslini inkar eden bizden degildir. bayragina bak kendine gel...

sen once git gercek yuzunu goster yavurcuk. forumda hangi kilibiksin merak ediyorum... Acemlerin anasina babasina duz geciyoruz sanada aynisini yapmayalim. aslini inkar eden bizden degildir. bayragina bak kendine gel...

english motherfucker do you speak it?

krølbååx;4285221 said:
reap what you sow reyhanli, reap what you sow

So you are saying that %50 of the Turkish citizens deserve to die in terrible way ?

You are disgusting.

The parliament never agreed on any kind of support to FSA. What happened in Reyhanlı is the responsibility of AKP and AKP alone.

It'll be their heads on the spikes !

Sahte bayrak altinda , Turklere yavsaklik yapan kimlerden olur?

You're reporting him for saying motherfucker and call him yavsak a bit later. And you're the same guy that debated that many gurbetcis are full of shi.t and yet you prove it right here. Why do you have to insult him?

You're reporting him for saying motherfucker and call him yavsak a bit later. And you're the same guy that debated that many gurbetcis are full of shi.t and yet you prove it right here. Why do you have to insult him?

So then explain to me what does yavsak mean?

The parliament never agreed on any kind of support to FSA. What happened in Reyhanlı is the responsibility of AKP and AKP alone.
One out of many reason for doing this is regime did this in order for the AKP to get bad reputation in Turkey because of Syria's policy but look at the votes again on the image in the previous post and see how many support AKP has, but what gets me here is what is the point of Erdogan blaming Bashar for the killing yet still have an embassy in Iran and a good relationship when he knows Iran is fighting there too? Hypocrite, I hate it.

Back
Top Bottom