What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

This situation has been dragging on for more than 30 years now. Osman Pamukoglu claiming he can destroy the PKK in 365 days, seems kind of hard to believe for me.

Osman Pamukoglu in short period of time already killed 6000+ of them, while he was just a General with limited power at that time.

Imagine he become PM, he will eradicate.. burn those mountians and erase them of the map.

Osman Pamukoglu in short period of time already killed 6000+ of them, while he was just a General with limited power at that time.

Imagine he become PM, he will eradicate.. burn those mountians and erase them of the map.

They almost got irradiated beginning of 2000 but then someone decided to stop the effective battle against PKK when PKK was on their knees.

Today we are on the knees for PKK. Their leader Apo, threaten us to start civil war today while he looked like a ugly kitten when he was caught decades ago.

Inspector Spacetime, if everybody thought like you we wouldn't even win the Independence war and Turkey would be controlled by foreign powers because of scared people like you who are afraid to act.

You don't like Osmanoglu's plan. What is your plan? During Independence war, there were exactly same people like you who tried to stop Ataturk, they said; you will never beat them, they have superior weapons, and so on. If people like you won, you probably wouldn't know who your daddy is.

You probably don't even read his philosophy, you only criticize him to criticize him.

No one still have seen a draft of the future Turkish constitution and the PKK themselves are now complaining that the Turkish army has been building forts and dams around sirnak and hakkari on a fast rate no one has ever witnessed before and huge amount of forces and equipment were moved there.

Kurdish Rebels Say Turkish Army is Endangering Peaceful Pullout

perhaps the government is just negotiating " temporary cease fire " until the Syrian crises end .

No one really has enough evidence to know whats happening until a constitution draft comes out first and until now its been postponed each time .

Peace at home, peace in world era has long gone. Turkey cannot remain indifferent to the regional upheaval. Erdogan is trying to bring Kurds under the umbrella of (Sunni) Islamic brotherhood and it seems Apo has responded positively on that. Erdogan always mention Ottoman system of governance when it comes to the peaceful coexistence of different ethnic groups.

The comprehensive influence of this Turkish-Kurdish rapprochement will definitely affect regional dynamics where Shiet powers of Iran, Iraq and Syria (Nuseyri rule of Al-Assad) feel threatened with intra Sunnite alignment of Turks and Kurds.

Erdogan knows well that Turkey cannot be a true regional power unless it takes along non Turk Sunnites in general and Kurds in particular.

I have never heard of a turkish government that doesnt retaliate after attacks on our country,i guess theres a first time for evrything.
People think we are a joke,something has to be done.
Dude, comon your showing hatred against the Syrians. They created a video and sent a message to all the people in Turkey. How many times have the city being bombed by MiG and scuds? Let Erdogan do the job, he is helping them and your against it? Imagine without AKP supporting the Syrians. :hitwall:

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just eradicate the whole mountains in southeast.
Then i would bomb Assad like Israel and when this all is done we could just kick out the syrians back to their home and could close the borders.

Dude, comon your showing hatred against the Syrians. They created a video and sent a message to all the people in Turkey. How many times have the city being bombed by MiG and scuds? Let Erdogan do the job, he is helping them and your against it? Imagine without AKP supporting the Syrians. :hitwall:
What you babbling about?
I dont hate Syrians.
We would have had a buffer zone by now where al the Syrian refugees would be safe,without any bombs in Turkey.
He is not a military leader,he only talks and brings his own people in danger.

Last edited by a moderator:
I would just eradicate the whole mountains in southeast.
Then i would bomb Assad like Israel and when this all is done we could just kick out the syrians back to their home and could close the borders.

what Chuck Norris is here .

Back
Top Bottom