What's new

Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

Oublious

Reaction score
Country
Turkey
Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

Thirteen people have been killed and another 22 wounded in explosions in a Turkish town close to the Syrian border, officials say.

The blasts were reported in the town of Reyhanli in Hatay province, The interior minister told Turkish media they were caused by car bombs.

Thousands of refugees have fled Syria across the Reyhanli border.

BBC News - Deadly blasts hit Turkey border town of Reyhanli

This is a signal there wil be a interefenc. I think airforce wil next week bomb syrian airforce. This is not only syrian work, hizbullat and iran is in this ****.

The border wil be closed. it was a mistake of this goverment to open the border.

Olenlere allahtan rahmet , yakinlarina sabir diliyorum.

Well, now we have 20 civilians dead and more than 45 are wounded. Now people, come and blame on my idea. Just make one massive bombing run in Syria. Order SAT to capture leaders from both sides. Close the borders and kick those syrians outta my country. But of course it's not gonna happen while our erdogan the magnificant still runs this country.

Well, now we have 20 civilians dead and more than 45 are wounded. Now people, come and blame on my idea. Just make one massive bombing run in Syria. Order SAT to capture leaders from both sides. Close the borders and kick those syrians outta my country. But of course it's not gonna happen while our erdogan the magnificant still runs this country.

How exactly making everyone our enemy would help according to you?

May the Soul Of Deceased Rest in Peace and I wish for the speedy recovery of those Injured...

How exactly making everyone our enemy would help according to you?

You didn't get it. This is NOT my point. We became the region's enemy number 1. It all started when we stepped our foot into syria ****. Btw Hayırlı olsun "Senior" :D

You didn't get it. This is NOT my point. We became the region's enemy number 1. It all started when we stepped our foot into syria ****. Btw Hayırlı olsun "Senior" :D

Exactly, and it is not that easy to save ourselves from that mess. In fact, at current stage, it is now impossible thanks to the 'great' policies of the AKP government.

As for the possible suspect, i'd bet my money on the ungrateful radical Islamists among the so-called FSA. We should just find who did this, make an example out of them and hope for a swift end to this shtstorm in Syria so that these people can fvck off to their shthole.

Upto 40 death and hundred injured according to Habertürk on TV.

EDIT: At least 40, according to Hürriyet.

Who did it? PKK? Assad? Syrian Rebells? or Erdogan himself because he really wants Assad to go.

Come on how can you go so low. It's disgusting me.

They just cant leave us in peace.
Who ever did this must pay for it,i hope we do something this time.

They just cant leave us in peace.

When Turkey engaged in Syria so publicly, it was inevitable that this would happen. I'm surprised it's taken this long.

Doesn't look like PKK to me. Looks like Syrian elements giving 'payback' to Turkey for supporting FSA.

Syrian elements are under a lot of pressure, so to me it seems clear this was a well organised bombing by Hez under orders from Tehran.

This is a classic Tehran operation. They always use proxies, always seek 'revenge' for anyone getting in the way of their regional ambitions - and almost always hit civilians.

Come on how can you go so low. It's disgusting me.

First of all I was just speculating and second I believe that Erdogan is capable of a lot.

Anyway let's hope that they catch who ever is responsible for this. Turkey does not want to go to a war, stop dragging us into one

Album with 40 pictures

Reyhanli Explosions May 11th - Imgur

Back
Top Bottom