What's new

Brain drain: Saudi officials arrive to hire more Pakistan doctors

Although I personally have no problem with Saudis hiring more Pakistani doctors I do think Pakistan needs to solve the brain drain issue. No matter how many smart & talented people a country may have, it's always difficult & time consuming to find a suitable replacement for that particular person, & even then the replacement may not be as good as the former.

It's not only doctors that are leaving though, but those who are good in other fields such as engineering are leaving for other countries as well. I can't really blame them either seeing as many people will happily leave to work at a place with better opportunities, pay, & benefits, etc.

On another note Saudi Arabia is trying to Saudize the medical sector, though it's going to take a lot of time for them to do that.

Saudi Gazette - Medical field needs 28 years for full Saudization

Saudi Gazette - Saudize pvt health sector: JCCI

Once oil runs out in next 50 years they wont have any choice but to work themselfs. For now they can bring doctors but then it wont be easy.

mehhh...not important
Ok.

mace spray only used on the enemy's eyes.....it wont irritate skin

pepper spray will ensure you drop to the ground choking, gasping for air....breathing will be a bit more difficult, eyes will get swollen; rashes and other reactions can develop. In other words, you will be rendered useless anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour.
Well, that doesn't sound so pretty of a experience to have.

deer hunting season takes place typically around mid-spring, early summer.....deers multiply like crazy and they pose grave hazard to motorists; they also encroach on peoples lands and eat all the vegetation and flowers.

it is not only a privelege, it is actually encouraged in many states......
Wow, i thought deer were "endangered", but that's news to me. The only animal i know of that has been a menace to an extent that it has become a major threat in many southern states is the Boar, AKA Hogs, those things pose a serious danger to humans and can kill toddlers, i heard it take more than a single rifle round to take down a fully grown Hog, feel sad for those rednecks, but i'm sure they came up with a cure for the menacing hogs.

you need a license to own a firearm; you need a permit to kill. There are special permits for archery or other non-firearm weapons but even with hunting arms of legal bore/calibre/etc. it's easier than breathing to acquire one.....you just go on the state's official web page and fill out a few forms.
I see, man how i wish i was a redneck sometimes. :argh:

gotta be.....especially in a foreign country as a guest.
True, you're a Pashtun, you know about this Guest-Host thing by tradition, its in your blood.

thank you for having faith in me, fox. :cheesy:
No prob. :cheers:

Really??

Its also a place where you don't get citizenship no matter from where u are and how many years you have spent in serving the Saudis.

You may be looking to sell your nationality, I am not looking for it.
your case is understandable, because you are from Hindu-stan.
There are several thousands of people who have saudi citizenship, even philipinas with Saudi nationality.
Do you post, and don't post any thing which has nothing to do with the topic.

a place of peace lol
he forget to mention that they are biggest exporter of terrorism in history.
even their own arab speakin brother call them a culture of terrorism.
Iraqi PM: Saudi has a 'culture of terrorism' - Features - Al Jazeera English
So, you want to carry on with that line of argument just because you are Shia ?
Do you now know what IRan is doing in IRaq these days ?
Have you no idea how many countless innocent muslims have been killed on Iran's behest ?

You may be looking to sell your nationality, I am not looking for it.
your case is understandable, because you are from Hindu-stan.
There are several thousands of people who have saudi citizenship, even philipinas with Saudi nationality.
Do you post, and don't post any thing which has nothing to do with the topic.

So, you want to carry on with that line of argument just because you are Shia ?
Do you now know what IRan is doing in IRaq these days ?
Have you no idea how many countless innocent muslims have been killed on Iran's behest ?

no, share with us.
As far as the world is concerned, the suicide bombers who are blowing themselves up daily are sunni and arabs. Saddam killed millions and he was a sunni and arab.

go on shia hater, tell us. You're just a deranged wahabi like the rest of your lot here.
Al Quida is signing, why don't you go and joing them if you love them so much.

Anyone know how to apply for it online? If yes then please please tell me!!!!!! You can PM me !!!

no, share with us.
As far as the world is concerned, the suicide bombers who are blowing themselves up daily are sunni and arabs. Saddam killed millions and he was a sunni and arab.

go on shia hater, tell us. You're just a deranged wahabi like the rest of your lot here.
Al Quida is signing, why don't you go and joing them if you love them so much.

Post reported for being abusive, and just downright rude. oh well !

Where did I say I hate Shia ?
Why did you demean my religious belief ? and why did you try to abuse people who I hold in high esteem ?
Did I do any of that ?

anyway ... you are what you are, and that can not be helped.

Here are some facts for you:
1. It was Shia who sided with Americans in Iraq'a invasion
2. It was Shia who sided with Americans in Afghanistan's invasion and resultant war.
3. Today Shia are killing innocent muslims in Iraq, ruthlessly ... just on the basis of names like Abu bakar, Omar etc.
4. Had it not been for Iran's expansionist ideology for Shia sites in Iraq, there wouldn't have been the long Iran Iraq war, and Muslims would be suffering as they are.

I don't want to debate with you, do not bother replying.
Do your own research, meet people, visit places.

Back
Top Bottom