What's new

Brain drain: Saudi officials arrive to hire more Pakistan doctors

This is nothing.

A couple of years ago a buddy of mine from college was entertaining the idea of going to SA to work as a warehouse manager. The pay was 3 times his wage in Canada, no tax and solid benefits. Of course, being a Canadian he couldn't even point SA on a map so I showed him a news story of a woman who was being sentenced for committing witchcraft!!! lmao he never mentioned SA again.

How lousy can a nation be to pay 100K wages + benefits (living expenses) + solid vacation + no tax for a WAREHOUSE manager when their GDP/capita in around 20K. And of course this wage was only offered to North Americans.

Nothing about SA ever makes any sense. Witchcraft and 100K wages for a floor manager lol

if youre western educated and have an american or britisher degree anywhere in the Gulf you will automatically be more likely to be considered (except maybe Dubai which by now is fairly competitive, and picking up again after global recession)

they love goras and the west more than goras themselves love the west....

it isnt coincidental though that many western countries simply have better education standards and infrastructure (of course you pay a premium for that, as i'm learning the hard way). Not saying that some of our institutions are not as good - but they arent accessible to majority of the public.

people who place material value over national pride obviously care less about serving one's country but instead are fixated on the same line uttered by Jerry McGuire

So, by your logic the doctor who has got graduated from a private institution must be free of all restrictions because the "Subsidized fee " structure doesn't apply there?

I'm against a doctor going on strike ,but do you know the background of the issue that led to the case?

Whatever the reason...but don't you think that this is one profession in which you shouldn't, ethically, go on a strike because when you do...people may actually die !

@Abii
Witchcraft does exist, Woodoo is a example of witchcraft.

Back in NYC i interacted with a lot Haitians, Jamaicans, Guyanese and they all knew someone who did black magic or either did it themselves, i grew up in one of the most ghetto neighborhoods where notorious rappers and thugs originated. Drive by's, shoot outs, been there and seen it all.

@Abii
Witchcraft does exist, Woodoo is a example of witchcraft.

Back in NYC i interacted with a lot Haitians, Jamaicans, Guyanese and they all knew someone who did black magic or either did it themselves, i grew up in one of the most ghetto neighborhoods where notorious rappers and thugs originated. Drive by's, shoot outs, been there and seen it all.

a lot of the buddies i work with at my weekend job (an aftermarket tuning shop) are Jamaicans, Trinidad, Dominicans......coolest f*ckin people in the world man. Laid back and great to work with

it's those MS-13 guys you gotta look out for.....those latin gangs.

nothing a Walmart 12 guage shotgun cant handle though :laugh:

a lot of the buddies i work with at my weekend job (an aftermarket tuning shop) are Jamaicans, Trinidad, Dominicans......coolest f*ckin people in the world man. Laid back and great to work with

it's those MS-13 guys you gotta look out for.....those latin gangs.
I haven't really encountered those guys yet, and don't intend to either.

nothing a Walmart 12 guage shotgun cant handle though :laugh:

I thought they don't sell those anymore due to stricter gun regulation?

These Doctors afaik go there and practice for a certain term or number of years. I don't think there staying there permanently. AFAIK they do return after their work there is done.

Whatever the reason...but don't you think that this is one profession in which you shouldn't, ethically, go on a strike because when you do...people may actually die !

You are just augmenting my point of view.Ethics apply if a doctor is not stopped from doing the job he's supposed to do.Sending people home with out a reason, isn't the way out.They talk of democracy and act like dictators.Who are they listening to (if the governing body has to do nothing with the case mentioned):to bureaucrats,fellow politicians.....?

That's why i'm of the view that the P.M.D.C. should be in charge of all the decision making regarding people involved in the field,because of their sound knowledge related to the field itself.

I thought they don't sell those anymore due to stricter gun regulation?

I live approximately 2 hours from Winchester County, Virginia.....the woods...the country....gun country!

I have coloured eyes and tann skin complexion and let me tell you - i felt like i was the blackest mofo over there.

go to the Walmart there and see for yourself what they have, then you will see your ''strict gun regulations'' :laugh:

pump actions, semi autos, hunting pistols, even high velocity single shot rifles....sab kuch hai.

they do require a background check (obviously)

I live approximately 2 hours from Winchester County, Virginia.....the woods...the country....gun country!

I have coloured eyes and tann skin complexion and let me tell you - i felt like i was the blackest mofo over there.

go to the Walmart there and see for yourself what they have, then you will see your ''strict gun regulations'' :laugh:

pump actions, semi autos, hunting pistols, even high velocity single shot rifles....sab kuch hai.

they do require a background check (obviously)

Bro, i've never owned a gun, and in NYC the left wing liberal marxists have made gun laws so strict that one can't even carry a knife or pepper spray for self protection let alone a gun (not display it but not even allowed to conceal it).

You live in Virginia, its still hardcore American patriot country so you have the fortune of procuring legal arms easily, but here these homo's and other leftist degenerates of the like have made it next to impossible for people to own guns.

BTW, do you know of any manufacturer that sell high quality (legal of course) guns, even semi auto AK's, i'm thinking of owning a few once i move out of this marxist cess pool, (ok, maybe i'm exaggerating a bit but its turning into one).

i would HOPE gun laws are strict in New York City...

there's a key difference between NYC (the financial hub) and some middle of nowhere town full of trees, bears and overweight beer-gut hill billys in Winchester Country Virginia

hell - i was at my buddies cabin and we were hunting deer in the woods with no licenses (during deer season, people tend not to care too much)

you fire a cap-gun in NYC, you'll have 10 NYPD cars and another 10 unmarked agency cars skidding to a stop in front of you with very angry armed men ordering you to drop to the ground

(i dont speak from experience though)

i would HOPE gun laws are strict in New York City...

there's a key difference between NYC (the financial hub) and some middle of nowhere town full of trees, bears and overweight beer-gut hill billys in Winchester Country Virginia
Yeah, but even simple pepper sprays are confiscated by cops if they find one on you.

hell - i was at my buddies cabin and we were hunting deer in the woods with no licenses (during deer season, people tend not to care too much)
You could've ended up in a lot of trouble had they caught you.

you fire a cap-gun in NYC, you'll have 10 NYPD cars and another 10 unmarked agency cars skidding to a stop in front of you with very angry armed men ordering you to drop to the ground
Well, yeah that's true.

(i dont speak from experience though)

I was about to say (jk).

Yeah, but even simple pepper sprays are confiscated by cops if they find one on you.

pepper spray - yes...because it causes irritation all over the body and can completely de-moblilize someone for a good while

mace is allowed; women carry it all the time. I think they should.

You could've ended up in a lot of trouble had they caught you.

if they caught me - yes. My buddy has a kill permit during deer season (anyone can get one) and a license.

the venison meat was worth the risk. I wasnt worried about getting caught since I have a police scanner on my blackberry; just to get to the cabin you need a 4 x 4 and a good pair of tires.

I was about to say (jk).

I'm a responsible guest in this country. Not a crazy prick. :)

i am damn impressed by NYPD though, if we had police of that calibre and professionalism in Pakistan we'd have less problem with terrorists and trouble-makers entering our sacred cities.

pepper spray - yes...because it causes irritation all over the body and can completely de-moblilize someone for a good while
Really? Well i wouldn't know since i never owned one. Guess i have a lot to learn.

mace is allowed; women carry it all the time. I think they should.
What's the difference between this and pepper spray?

if they caught me - yes. My buddy has a kill permit during deer season (anyone can get one) and a license.
Isn't that considered poaching? Or is deer hunting allowed during certain seasons?

the venison meat was worth the risk. I wasnt worried about getting caught since I have a police scanner on my blackberry; just to get to the cabin you need a 4 x 4 and a good pair of tires.
Nice.

I'm a responsible guest in this country. Not a crazy prick. :)
Lol, what you trying to say??? (JK). I was just poking fun at you. :laugh:

I'm sure you are a responsible and law abiding person.:tup:

Really? Well i wouldn't know since i never owned one. Guess i have a lot to learn.

mehhh...not important

What's the difference between this and pepper spray?

mace spray only used on the enemy's eyes.....it wont irritate skin

pepper spray will ensure you drop to the ground choking, gasping for air....breathing will be a bit more difficult, eyes will get swollen; rashes and other reactions can develop. In other words, you will be rendered useless anywhere from 20 minutes to an hour.

Isn't that considered poaching? Or is deer hunting allowed during certain seasons?

deer hunting season takes place typically around mid-spring, early summer.....deers multiply like crazy and they pose grave hazard to motorists; they also encroach on peoples lands and eat all the vegetation and flowers.

it is not only a privelege, it is actually encouraged in many states......

you need a license to own a firearm; you need a permit to kill. There are special permits for archery or other non-firearm weapons but even with hunting arms of legal bore/calibre/etc. it's easier than breathing to acquire one.....you just go on the state's official web page and fill out a few forms.

I'm sure you are a responsible and law abiding person.:tup:

gotta be.....especially in a foreign country as a guest.

thank you for having faith in me, fox. :cheesy:

Back
Top Bottom