What's new

Army officers to take charge of Pims, Polyclinic hospitals in Islamabad

The establishment fanboys will justify this that war commanding skills is a critical skill in managing a health institution and performing surgery.

So great job boys.

It is a positive development, all the faujeets can get their pinworms treated discreetly.

Last edited:
Can any nation please come and invade us to get rid of these damned leaches???
You be joking but that doesn't end well, we have the recent examples, besides, invaders has thr own agenda, which definitly not the prosperity of locals.
anway, best and long term solution is that people fight for thr own future...

Best move in National interest.
I know for a fact that most of these PIMS and other GPs have private clinics and often refer patients to go there for tests and medicines.

By this logic all of Pakistani hospitals should be given under army's command coz almost every doctor runs a private clinic . What's special about pimps ?

FACE RECOGNITION ATTENDANCE MACHINES ?
For signing in and signing out ?

No, physical presence of fuajis is required to bell the cat .

I heard there is no discipline in heera mandi as well and most of the workers dont show up on time, so many complaints of customers, the caretaker should hand over heera mandi to the army as well to imorove it.

I know for a fact that most of these PIMS and other GPs have private clinics and often refer patients to go there for tests and medicines.
How will armys intervention fix a broken system?
When an organization breaks it needs to be fixed with reforms and not through danda.

It has gone beyond that. A sad state of affairs.
Now fake reports for likes of NS and others will be made on one phone call.
The thing is to keep NS in power, they have to kill merits and sanctity of every institution like the judiciary, media, police, AC/DC and now hospitals.

They should take over parliament too. Also replace cricket team, economists, educationists, farmers, scientists, drivers, hotels, food joints, judges, you name it. Everything in Pak is of low standard and in shambles at least they can take it to military standards. !!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom