What's new

Being an Indian Woman Living through the trials & tribulations of womanhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
So sad for you, that your first few posts should reveal a person with an ugly mind, and the total lack of upbringing and character that allows you to speculate about the private life of a woman without knowing a thing about her. You are really a disgrace.

Hmm...

And what about the upbringing of those so called different opinion Indians, who curse India every now and then, openly take cheap shots on Mumbai attacks and support killing of our Army jawans/para-military forces either in j&k or in Maoists hit areas, and wish for Maoists rule over India on this very same forum? etc....(countless)

Guess!! those so called Different opinion-ed Indians get thanks from our professional too often!!

Feminists are ghastly de-sexed creatures.

Woman have got it right for millenia man.

Pout a little, swish a little, and what's impossible to get or achieve?

Don't try and re-invent the wheel

Syama,,,, my only intention to login into this forum ... was that i simply can not take any one insulting my countries flag for which mane of young military men are courting heaven daily so these so called pseudo ideologist can crap about India here or hide behind this countries flag...

So was the OP insulting your country's flag, or hiding behind it?

Hmm...

And what about the upbringing of those so called different opinion Indians, who curse India every now and then, openly take cheap shots on Mumbai attacks and support killing of our Army jawans/para-military forces either in j&k or in Maoists hit areas, and wish for Maoists rule over India on this very same forum? etc....(countless)

Guess!! those so called Different opinion-ed Indians get thanks from our professional too often!!

Why not? Did she attack me, or you? She attacked policies. She is said to have taken cheap shots about the Mumbai attacks. Did you see me thanking her for that? She has a point of view about the Maoists; I disagree, but think that the Maoists are not Maoists at all, but the result of Adivasi rage. Her point of view about those people is far more healthy than those who condemn them without a clue to what they are rebelling against.

And as for my role, where were you when I have to defend our position on a hundred and one topics raised by others hostile to our national point of view? Have you contributed, with facts or with analysis? Or are you busy counting who has thanked whom?

Joe.... ajrt was insulting my countries's flag from a long time,... if you dont agree by looking his/her posts from paste few weeks/months then shame on you... you are no better than bangladeshi illegal immigrants ... like parasites ... and before preaching to me.. first do something about your state who has amassed unparallel poverty and desease... ,

and i really dont have time to respond to a pseudo ideologists like you ... you are no better then a parasite to mother india... coming from a parasite region to India... ...

It is clear that you don't have a clue to what is going on.

The OP is generally disliked by Indians for expressing opinions which are seen as anti-Indian, but the issues in the blogs are very valid.

Feminists are ghastly de-sexed creatures.f

Woman have got it right for millenia man.

Pout a little, swish a little, and what's impossible to get or achieve?

Don't try and re-invent the wheel

No offence, but I think its this very attitude which is giving an impetus to this feminist "movement". Us men should stop objectifying women folks all the time.

Treat them as your equal with a hint of chivalry and they ll like you for that.

Wow 4 pages of rubbish and another thread of mine downs the drain.If you people more interested in discussing me ,my citizenship,my life my views then i can think you can open a separate sticky thread on me instead of bringing same thing concerning me in every thread of mine like broken record........:rolleyes:

Wow 4 pages of rubbish and another thread of mine downs the drain.If you people more interested in discussing me ,my citizenship,my life my views then i can think you can open a separate sticky thread on me instead of bringing same thing concerning me in every thread of mine like broken record........:rolleyes:

Get over yourself:lol:

Ajaxpaul ...

i belong to himachal ... with the best quality of life in India... we have surplus electricity.. best investment climate ...multiple industrial zones... best health infrastructure ... less than 5% population living below poverty line close to 90% literacy rate ,,, best road density despite being a hilly region...
10% of all military personals comes from Himachal pradesh with less than 1% population of India ... i hope you remember Vikram Batra ... the hero of kargil war... west bengal looks like a ganda naalaaa... (dirty gutter) in front of Himachal.. i have visited kolkata.. i dont know how these ppl even live in a place like that...
I wonder vikram Batra fought for only himachal or for India.I think even by taking his name you are abusing him coz he doesnt deserve his name to be spouted by a spouted mouth.

Get over yourself:lol:
I do ...but u people dont.

No offence, but I think its this very attitude which is giving an impetus to this feminist "movement". Us men should stop objectifying women folks all the time.

Treat them as your equal with a hint of chivalry and they ll like you for that.

Bro you got me wrong.

Women will pout and swish. They are being women.

Just like we will scratch and flex. We are being men.

How does that take away from them being equals or competent or whatever it is the bra burning brigade objects to?

I will always open a door or pull a chair or pay the bill for a lady.

But a loud mouthed twit is a bore and a put off.

Someone once told me, keep your wives away from spinsters and divorced women.

My wife has her share of both in her circle.

The trick is to inundate them with girly stuff and keep them happy.

The spinsters and divorcees can then keep changing batteries all day.

With my blessings .....

ab page badlo .....

Joe **** ... dude let me a guess.. you are a commie.. from one of the most under develop.. poor and burdened state of India... west bengal right??? ...
take your commie views to your masters in CPM or scum mammata bandari... or better improve your scum land before trying to call shots here..

Syama,,,, my only intention to login into this forum ... was that i simply can not take any one insulting my countries flag for which mane of young military men are courting heaven daily so these so called pseudo ideologist can crap about India here or hide behind this countries flag...

You are doing it by yr self !

Oh c'mon, you like being controversial for a reason! Anyways lets not discuss you anymore.:lol:
Wow.It the other way round...you people like creating controversies like news channels where none exists rather than me being like to be controversial.And who started all this nonsense and carried till page 5-its the Indians.

Wow.It the other way round...you people like creating controversies like news channels where none exists rather than me being like to be controversial.And who started all this nonsense and carried till page 5-its the Indians.

Aren't you Indian as well? Its comment like these why people doubt you and your intentions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom