What's new

Being an Indian Woman Living through the trials & tribulations of womanhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bravo, you have compared different types of crimes and motive with the other kind. You compared crimes "of men on men" with crimes "of women on men."

I think you are confused with homicides, robbery, political killings, hate crimes, riots with perverted men who do these crimes just for lust and showing their machoism. I hope you will differentiate these crimes. I was asking does all these crimes are committed by women on men. Compare the crimes on one sex by opposite sex. Keep motives of all crimes as bases.

Women usually don't try to get their hand dirty and hires goons to do their job. Sometimes legally screwing their intended targets with fake dowry case or rape case.

As for perverted women, many sex rackets busted has a women kingpin.

I am for the equality of men & women, but it should be implemented 100% and women should be ready to accept the risks associated with this equality.

Aapki marzi aap jisse shaadi manayeen.

Aapki marzi aap kis mazhab ko apnayiye.

Aap Bharatiya hokar kisi mazhab ki khilli nahin uda sakti hain.

Agar aapko woh karna ho, aap Pakistan jayiye ya aur koi musalaman desh

Yahan aapke liye jagah nahin hai

us ke marzi jaha woh rahe you are nobody to tell her, you are burning when she is is just stating the fact, khuwabon ke dunya main rehna chod do

Rozaa kharaaab karvai ga kiyaaa....? :D

aftari ke tym ajao ;)

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3288897 said:
us ke marzi jaha woh rahe you are nobody to tell her, you are burning when she is is just stating the fact, khuwabon ke dunya main rehna chod do

Just making things clear to the newly initiated.

She has apparently a lot more to learn.

Will be a steep curve.

Women usually don't try to get their hand dirty and hires goons to do their job. Sometimes legally screwing their intended targets with fake dowry case or rape case.
Yup fake dowry and fake other cases are on rise. Men are totally oppressed. Everyday 10 men are killed and arrested for these crimes while women ENJOY their special places and reservation in the society.

Who told you women don't get their hands dirty ?

BTW do you really think Dowry related crimes, sexual assaults, acid throwing incidents etc are done 90% by women rather than men ?

Kindly provide statistics of crme commited by men on women and women on men....lets clear the doubts.

Fear has taken its toll for centuries generation after generation on the kafir it seems........:rolleyes:

We just don't want to have anything to do with your ilk.

Where is the question of fear. It is contempt.

So its the most important thing pinches the indian man that a hindu woman married to a muslim that to a pakistani. .....wow.its like some one challenging your manhood...Disgusting.meri marji main jiss se shadi karoon.i'm not some cattle or property to be given away.

I am 100% sure it is taqiyya.

Let's hypothetically assume you converted and became an apostate. This is what would have awaited you in your Pakistan.

265-6.gif

Be grateful. Be very grateful. ;)

[:::~Spartacus~:::];3288897 said:
aftari ke tym ajao ;)

Yaaar waise on a serious note - Karachi ke halaaat kaise hain ? I'm thinking of moving there if I get into IBA's MBA program in around a year or twos time.

There are huge bunch of posters who openly say what they want to do rather than actually doing something. If she wants, she can tell you, I happen to know what she has done.

Her opinions are her outlook but that doesn't mean she is not doing something good.

Sometimes you have to take leap of faith before making up your mind about someone whom you know too little.

And as for thekedaar of this society, I see them making big talks and no work if I am to judge people on the post they make.

I am not trying to defend her POV about certain issues, I have openly criticized her a bunch of times but the way people are targeting her is just plain wrong.

You see the title, the Trial and Tribulations of a "woman", that's what is happening here, with so called macho man taking on cheap shots.

P.S. No offence

I have always loved to read your post.But this post is not quiet Praiseful & doesn't suits your wisdom.

We are not 100% free from problems related to woman but its reducing gradually. But She is using religious stuff to insult Hindus.

We have abolished hundreds of misdeeds & stuffs like Sati, Baal-Vivah, Chatur-Varna vyavstha, devdasi, Manusmriti which was outdated from our culture atleast a century before & she is bring here references of text which are 1000s of year old to prove her BS.

Is condition of woman in mahabharta or ramayan comaparable to today's scenerio by any way??

being a girl is no more curse in an Islamic states....

Local topics related to other countries is not allowed. Find something better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom