What's new

Pakistani Woman Went to India with 4 Kids After Falling in Love with an Indian Man on PUBG

A woman in India generally enjoys a better quality of life compared to a woman in Pakistan or Afghanistan. Indian society is more accepting of women living independently without the necessity of marriage. If Seema Haider decides to leave Sachin and lead an independent life, she would not face the risk of being harmed or murdered for her choice. Her children would also have access to improved healthcare, education, and the crucially important aspect of living in a free and liberal society, in contrast to the conditions in Pakistan and Afghanistan. It is worth emphasizing that money is not the sole determining factor, as personal values and the adherence to Western principles may lead one to prefer living modestly in the West rather than being wealthy but living in India.

No it's not🤣🤣🤣

I know you are pretty triggered, but if welfare and financial situation of the children is your main concern worry not, just know that she will use her new found popularity for all its worth and milk Indian media for as much money as possible. All those interviews(dozens by now) she is doing are not free of charge. If they start a youtube gaming channel, can get potentially get hundreds of thousands of lafanga jobless viewers who want to see them play pubg. Also lot of Indians will be willing to send them money just for the lols and burnol to the other side. No kidding if they start a youtube channel and ask for help on patreon, i am willing to transfer 50 CAD right away as ashirwaad, cope :lol:

What's to be triggered about???

She is a murtad,, she needs to stay in India,, of she returns to Pakistan she would be toast, she has to make a future one way or the other

But they children should be returned

Seema Haidar expressed that her children have a brighter future in India, surpassing her wildest expectations compared to what she could have envisioned in Pakistan. She firmly stated that she would rather die than return to Pakistan.

Lying pussy Indian backtracking thread deflection

Lying dirty little stinky nasty Indian lying on my country fellows

Bullshitting bastard who takes pleasure in he’s fantasy of Pakistani Hindus being discriminated so as to feel good about he’s slums treatment of minorities

Go fold up under your mothers sari pussy Indian

Lying pussy Indian backtracking thread deflection

Lying dirty little stinky nasty Indian lying on my country fellows

Bullshitting bastard who takes pleasure in he’s fantasy of Pakistani Hindus being discriminated so as to feel good about he’s slums treatment of minorities

Go fold up under your mothers sari pussy Indian
I recommend watching her interview. Although my Hindi skills are not fluent, I can still comprehend her message clearly. She expressed that the future she envisions for herself and her children in India is beyond what she could have imagined in Pakistan. This truth holds across various aspects of life in India, including education, healthcare, and societal norms. The greatest and most desirable aspect of living in India for her is the opportunity to lead a free and independent life, something that is unimaginable for women in Pakistan.

@That Guy

PUBG though? That's a new one.

There was a case in India (both Hindus) which involved LUDO. I am not making it up.

Regards

I recommend watching her interview. Although my Hindi skills are not fluent, I can still comprehend her message clearly. She expressed that the future she envisions for herself and her children in India is beyond what she could have imagined in Pakistan. This truth holds across various aspects of life in India, including education, healthcare, and societal norms. The greatest and most desirable aspect of living in India for her is the opportunity to lead a free and independent life, something that is unimaginable for women in Pakistan.

I don’t give a flying **** abut her you deflection defector : check my posts

I pulled you up on one thing you lying little toe rag

Where the **** has the Hindu community decreased in Pakistan ???!?!?

I don’t take kindly to dumb brainwashed Indians lying about my country

You made a post on here to feel good about your miserable no life existence so I’ll ask the dumb fucking slum dweller again

WHERE THE **** HAS THE HINDUS OF PAKISTAN POPULATION DECREASED ?

Did your pandit teach you this fabrication while feeding you cow urine ?

Don’t lie on my countrymen to feel good about your miserable existence

Now **** off and peddle your lie elsewhere dumb ****

?????? Why would that matter??????

A Muslim is not allowed to marry a non Muslim especially a idolater, once it gets to the point of marriage conversion to Islam is the only option,. otherwise it's just counted as fornication
Do the muslims know that before falling in love or do realise before marriage.

Do the muslims know that before falling in love or do realise before marriage.

Everyone knows,, it's a basic. Marriage to a non Muslim is not recognized by God and is counted as zina or fornication

That's why these idiots get into a position where they then ask/demand partner converts to Islam

That's where all this love jihad crap comes from,, these people know that we are unable to make a Kaffir especially a idolater, but they mess around anyway

Everyone knows,, it's a basic. Marriage to a non Muslim is not recognized by God and is counted as zina or fornication

That's why these idiots get into a position where they then ask/demand partner converts to Islam

That's where all this love jihad crap comes from,, these people know that we are unable to make a Kaffir especially a idolater, but they mess around anyway
If they know from the beginning then they are doing it on purpose right,that means it's love jihad crap right.

A woman in India generally enjoys a better quality of life compared to a woman in Pakistan or Afghanistan. Indian society is more accepting of women living independently without the necessity of marriage. If Seema Haider decides to leave Sachin and lead an independent life, she would not face the risk of being harmed or murdered for her choice. Her children would also have access to improved healthcare, education, and the crucially important aspect of living in a free and liberal society, in contrast to the conditions in Pakistan and Afghanistan. It is worth emphasizing that money is not the sole determining factor, as personal values and the adherence to Western principles may lead one to prefer living modestly in the West rather than being wealthy but living in India.
Only a Pajeet could type something while jacking himself off knowing it's all a lie.

If they know from the beginning then they are doing it on purpose right,that means it's love jihad crap right.
Your women enjoy love jihad. You claim to be a country that gives utmost freedom, so they deserve the freedom to engage in love jihad.

The funniest thing is that India scored higher than even Afghanistan in regards to danger for women.

Pajeets are only good for writing fantasy as a means to jerk themselves off.

What's funny is that she claims she was domestically abused by her partner in India, and spent all her money getting there for some kind of TikTok fame. If she isn't just plain retarded, I would assume she suffers from some kind of mental illness.

It appears you child molesters have angered the Baluch in Sindh.

Gheiratman and based Baloch.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom