What's new

Bangladeshi woman Sanya Akhtar travels to India to be with husband Saurabh Kant Tiwari sees him with another wife

This guy will go to jail for cheating a girl . His job will also go because a guy can not marry another girl when he has already a wife . Govt of India is introducing a bill of common civil code so that muslims will also come under the law . Only one wife allowed in Indian law .
Marrying a Lungi and bringing her/him to India should also be a crime punishable by hanging. Marrying anyone from any prt of the world is ok.... just as long as it is not Lungis. There are more than enough illegal lungis in India and even one more is too much.

He wouldn't have a problem if he was in BD. But Hindus follow Western law and values (not having their own law), so he's going to get into trouble I guess.
Jail for cheating
Marrying a Lungi and bringing her/him to India should also be a crime punishable by hanging. Marrying anyone from any prt of the world is ok.... just as long as it is not Lungis. There are more than enough illegal lungis in India and even one more is too much.

Are yaar tum kaun ho ? Tumko pata nahi hamara DNA ek hai mixture of Arya +Dravid +indus valley . Human all came from Africa .

Now why dont you post some news reports showing indian women being trafficked to your swamp

It is no surprise that slum rat brain raised on sewerage material would have comprehension issues. Read again -

Majority of the prostitutes in Bangladesh are Hindu women from different parts of India like Rajasthan, Bihar, Maharashtra etc. They are not even trafficked, all of them come willingly and live in the red like districts of major cities in BD. @RealDeal we are happy to help your mother earn a living. Get a paternity test done when you get the chance. :lol:

Almost everyone in Bangladesh knows the red light districts of major cities are full of Indian Hindu women coming here willingly to make money. We don't kidnap and traffic them.

He will have to part away with a share of his property along with alimony.

Only if the marriage is registered in Bangladesh, otherwise the guy can get off easily in court. And since its a marriage registered in a foreign country, the authenticity of such marriage certificates can always be questioned in legal systems, bangladesh embassy will have to get involved.

Only if the marriage is registered in Bangladesh, otherwise the guy can get off easily in court. And since its a marriage registered in a foreign country, the authenticity of such marriage certificates can always be questioned in legal systems, bangladesh embassy will have to get involved.
Yeah the embassy will have to get involved, but India-BD already have an agreement on mutual legal assistance on criminal matters, so it won't be a major issue.
Our courts favor women heavily... So he will have to shell out money if he doesn't want to land in jail.
He should've got his khatna done if he wanted to marry his side chick!

Jail for cheating

Are yaar tum kaun ho ? Tumko pata nahi hamara DNA ek hai mixture of Arya +Dravid +indus valley . Human all came from Africa .
Humans came from Africa, Lungis came from the gutter, stop flaunting your lame *** education from govt college.
It is no surprise that slum rat brain raised on sewerage material would have comprehension issues. Read again -

Almost everyone in Bangladesh knows the red light districts of major cities are full of Indian Hindu women coming here willingly to make money. We don't kidnap and traffic them.
You Lungis have an average IQ of 70, you said India women are coming to BD for prostitution and i asked for a link, cant get simpler. Like your Lungi brother Bilol, your only proof is trust me bro. I posted several sources showing how your Lungi muslim women are entering India in droves for prostitution, but with a chimp level IQ, i know that can be difficult to comprehend.

50,000 ugly *** Lungi women are unfortunately entering our country every year to open their legs, mostly trafficked by their ugly *** scrawny 5 footer pygmy men.

We neither want them, and definitely not the men, all are Lungis for us. Stay in your shithole swamp, shit and stitch chaddi there like do other scrawny Lungis.

Last edited:
Yeah the embassy will have to get involved, but India-BD already have an agreement on mutual legal assistance on criminal matters, so it won't be a major issue.
Our courts favor women heavily... So he will have to shell out money if he doesn't want to land in jail.
He should've got his khatna done if he wanted to marry his side chick!

This is a complicated case, it all comes down to who can afford a better lawyer. If you ask me, the guy has advantage here.

This is a complicated case, it all comes down to who can afford a better lawyer. If you ask me, the guy has advantage here.
First thing first, marriage registration is not a thing in Bangladesh. 80% of marriage are not registered.

Next, the guy can claim that he converted to Islam and get away from any punishment. I am sure his lawyers are on it.

We neither want them, and definitely not the men, all are Lungis for us.

Slum rat brain, on one hand you say you don't want them, on the other hand you post links saying they were kidnapped and trafficked to India, which means Dindus prefer foreign women over their own. I haven't seen posts more contradictory and incoherent during my time on PDF. Someone needs to tell your mom to stop spreading legs for low quality sperms, or maybe it's her who needs sterilization. :lol:

First thing first, marriage registration is not a thing in Bangladesh. 80% of marriage are not registered.

Wtf.. what's your source? All marriages are supposed to be registered with local Kazi offices.

Slum rat brain, on one hand you say you don't want them, on the other hand you post links saying they were kidnapped and trafficked to India, which means Dindus prefer foreign women over their own. I haven't seen posts more contradictory and incoherent during my time on PDF. Someone needs to tell your mom to stop spreading legs for low quality sperms, or maybe it's her who needs sterilization. :lol:

Dumbass Lungi, i clearly stated they are trafficked by scrawny money hungry rat brained Lungi men, who dont have the brains for anything other than chaddi stitching, so they have to resort to illegal means to earn money. But a 70 IQ rat brained Lungi like you cant be expected to read.

Its your slut mother who needs to stop whoring herself out to pygmies in Daulatdia for few taka, maybe then she will stop pooping out smelly scrawny pygmy monkeys like yourself :lol:.

Like imagine fucking that for a few taka, and he is better looking than an average Lungi subhuman rat.
IMG_8915.jpeg

Its no surprise you Lungis managed to reduce your birth rate. You are so piss ugly and look like tatti that your slut mums dont want to fck your phaggot dads, so after pooping out one little shitty nipper rat, they say, yea thats enough:rofl:

Last edited:

Next, the guy can claim that he converted to Islam and get away from any punishment. I am sure his lawyers are on it.

If the marriage is not registered, then the guy can get away by just saying that they had a physical affair without any promise of marriage.

And no point of even talking about conversion or likes of it.

If the marriage is not registered, then the guy can get away by just saying that they had a physical affair without any promise of marriage.

And no point of even talking about conversion or likes of it.
Most probably not registered. Registration of same faith marriage is scarce in Bangladesh, forget about interfaith marriage. I even doubt Bangladesh has any institution or rules for registration of interfaith marriage. So even if marriage was registered, it was registered both as Muslim in religion column. He will get away easily.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom