What's new

HORRIFIC - SATISH from Andhra Pradesh rapes and impregnates BOTH of his daughters with the SUPPORT of his wife

hatehs

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan

Stepfather impregnates two minor girls in Eluru​

Woman forces daughters to bear children of their stepfather, Eluru police arrest accused
By Express News Service
VIJAYAWADA: In a shocking incident, a woman had allegedly forced her two minor daughters to have a physical relationship with her second husband and impregnated them in Eluru district. The incident came to light when the two victims along with their uncle approached Eluru Disha police and lodged a complaint, following which the police arrested the two accused on Friday.

According to Eluru Superintendent of police (SP) D Mary Prashanthi, the accused woman, who hails from Pedapadu mandal, married her distant relative Putta Satish Pawan Kumar in 2010 after her husband died of illness in 2007. After a few years, the accused Satish came to know that she had undergone birth control operation. With a desire to have a male heir, Sathish continued to threaten her that he would marry another woman for a boy child.
With no intention of losing her husband, the mother hatched a plan and reportedly forced her elder daughter to enter into a physical relationship with the girl’s stepfather. As a result, the elder daughter gave birth to a baby girl in 2017. Disappointed with this, Satish continued to express his desire for a male child.

“Unable to bear his pressure, the woman forced her second daughter into a physical relationship with the accused. Things turned worse when the second minor girl gave birth to a premature baby and died subsequently. Unable to bear the harassment, the two girls narrated the entire trauma to their uncle and lodged a complaint,” said the SP. The arrested accused were produced in the court and police are investigating the case ascertain the facts in the case, she added

How does this news help anyone on the forum? I get it that you want to defame India but don't you think you are preaching to already converted? Too much of noise is nuisance. Yours has become that. But you can continue post all the weird stuff that happens in India if that makes you sleep at night.

Last edited:
this vedic supar powar race at work. producing offspring that are blue eyed, blonde haired, vedic rss super soldier super race. however the offspring came out as black hair, brown eyed so step father not happy.

How does this news help anyone on the forum? I get it that you want to defame India but don't you think you are preaching to already converted? Too much of noise is nuisance. Yours has become that. But you can continue post all the weird stuff that happens in India if that makes sleep at night.
How am I defaming India? How does SATISH represent India?

How am I defaming India? How does SATISH represent India?
Ok. Then how this news relevant to a defence forum. Do you plan to open rape threads for living?

Last edited:
Ok. Then how this news relevant to a defence forum. Do you plan to open a rape threads for living?
Aren't half your posts in threads related to random going-ons in Bangladesh? Do you plan on seething about Bangladesh online for a living?

Aren't half your posts in threads related to random going-ons in Bangladesh? Do you plan on seething about Bangladesh online for a living?
What random going ons? I don't go waste my life trying to find rape articles from Bangladesh. I only talk about specific articles on economy/politics which are relevant to country as a whole. I really have no interest in social on goings of any country specifically odd incidents. It takes a special unemployed to do such things.

this vedic supar powar race at work. producing offspring that are blue eyed, blonde haired, vedic rss super soldier super race. however the offspring came out as black hair, brown eyed so step father not happy.

Following the religion of pagan heathens bro
Nasty fuckers the whole of India’s a rape product from movies to music to entertainment

Rape rape rape sells in India it’s there number one commodity

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom