What's new

Being an Indian Woman Living through the trials & tribulations of womanhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello-

being an indian woman-
what happened to that?-

topic any one?-

ajtr- if you an indian women than the way indians treated you surely tells how its like being a women in india- :pop:-

Good Post

Unfortunately this problem is not specific to India only, it is associated with pretty much the entire developing world. Lack of education, resources and generations of stigma is responsible for this. The Western World progressed specifically because they provided women with education and their rights. They have turned them into productive members of society whom are taking their countries ahead. Unfortunately we in the developing countries have not been able to do the same. Due to societal norms, women are not granted the same level of freedom that men are. I pray to God that we can reverse this trend for our future generations where both women and men enjoy equal rights.

Hello-

being an indian woman-
what happened to that?-

topic any one?-

ajtr- if you an indian women than the way indians treated you surely tells how its like being a women in india- :pop:-

Never a dull moment ! :argh:

Let us stop acting as if this forum is sacrosanct. Everybody as an opinion to express, so do PeaceKeeperX, and there are mods to deal with. If PeaceKeeperX has violated the rules by posting a non issue, what are the other doing? Aren’t they doing the same.

Joe **** ... dude let me a guess.. you are a commie.. from one of the most under develop.. poor and burdened state of India... west bengal right??? ...
take your commie views to your masters in CPM or scum mammata bandari... or better improve your scum land before trying to call shots here..

you will be banned soon- so enjoy it till it lasts-

Willy-Wonka-Meme-oh-youre-a-feminist-you-must-be-so-rational_thumb.jpg

Wait till Bhabi hears that...then you'd be on your knees begging for mercy while she knocks out all that rationality out of you with a mallet !

Let us stop acting as if this forum is sacrosanct. Everybody as an opinion to express, so do PeaceKeeperX, and there are mods to deal with. If PeaceKeeperX has violated the rules by posting a non issue, what are the other doing? Aren’t they doing the same.

Oh He has not violated any rule...but there is a way to debate issues.

For eg Fish market and class room....Will you behave the same everywhere ?

Assuming and throwing out BS is the first stage of any mental problem.

Hello-

being an indian woman-
what happened to that?-

topic any one?-

Problems of Indian women has been buried under abuse of Woman...

So sad for you, that your first few posts should reveal a person with an ugly mind, and the total lack of upbringing and character that allows you to speculate about the private life of a woman without knowing a thing about her. You are really a disgrace.

Dear Sir, I did not expect this from you. If PeaceKeeperX is at fault at assuming something, aren’t you doing the same and assuming about PeaceKeeperX’s upbringing, while we know nothing about either Ajtr or PeaceKeeperX. Here in the forum we are all anonymous, and associate a person's affiliations by his posts.

Oh He has not violated any rule...but there is a way to debate issues.

For eg Fish market and class room....Will you behave the same everywhere ?

Assuming and throwing out BS is the first stage of any mental problem.

My point is let the mods take care.

it really amazes me India has parasites living like these ... but i am pretty much sure India has more patriotic persons living in the land than so called pseudo sickularists which are hellbent on destroying India.. and mostly these so called psedo sickularists comes from underdeveloped.. poor parts of India .... these people should better improve their states before preaching others ...

Please do tell me from which super developed state are you from ? before declaring other states as underdeveloped ?

Somewhere in the world, some outstanding police department, or some superior intelligence agency, is missing you. :toast_sign:

They"ll have to deal with it

My skill are reserved for pdf :D

I recall her once mentioning she has relatives on Pakistani side, of course it could be people who migrated during partition or, family members of her spouse.

Ajtr brings a diversified opinion to the table and it is time Indians learn to live with it. Contradict the posts posted by her and not attack her. In this thread what she posted about Indian women is a fact(though from the blog).

On the topic, I am hoping as the percentage of middleclass increases due to the economic growth, the way women are treated in India will go down. Which would mean in the next 2-3 decades, much of these issues will vanish. It took almost a century of effort in US for women to get equal voting rights with the 19th amendment passed in 1920. Likewise in India, centuries of discrimination will not vanish in a single day. But awareness needs to be created and conservative elements in the society needs to be resisted.

Wat she brought? she facilitate others 2 bashing our beliefs and religion.

So your claim is whatever westerners do we should implement in India , actually its showing our slavery mentality. I am not blaming you many people in India thinking in that way. Our constitution itself fully westernisation like

1) Directive principles taken from Irish constitution
2)PM and ministerial authority taken from British constitution
3)President and tri-command authority taken from US constitution
4)Trade and commerce from Australian constitution
5) Declaration of emergency from German constitution

except Panchayat raj system everything is from west that indicates we don't know hw 2 rule our country with our principles , shame on us. India losing its values and identity.

as i work in ISI you may know we teach 10 to 15 languages to our agents :D

How many dialects of a single foreign language do they teach? :D

Ajaxpaul ...

i belong to himachal ... with the best quality of life in India... we have surplus electricity.. best investment climate ...multiple industrial zones... best health infrastructure ... less than 5% population living below poverty line close to 90% literacy rate ,,, best road density despite being a hilly region...
10% of all military personals comes from Himachal pradesh with less than 1% population of India ... i hope you remember Vikram Batra ... the hero of kargil war... west bengal looks like a ganda naalaaa... (dirty gutter) in front of Himachal.. i have visited kolkata.. i dont know how these ppl even live in a place like that...

First it was character of the op, not its regionalism?

kuch ontopic toh bolo

Wat she brought? she facilitate others 2 bashing our beliefs and religion.

So your claim is whatever westerners do we should implement in India , actually its showing our slavery mentality. I am not blaming you many people in India thinking in that way. Our constitution itself fully westernisation like

1) Directive principles taken from Irish constitution
2)PM and ministerial authority taken from British constitution
3)President and tri-command authority taken from US constitution
4)Trade and commerce from Australian constitution
5) Declaration of emergency from German constitution

except Panchayat raj system everything is from west that indicates we don't know hw 2 rule our country with our principles , shame on us. India losing its values and identity.

Neuro - Try to comprehend what I am saying here mate. I am not recommending any solution. I am saying it is going to take a while before the women will be treated in an equal manner. But if there is something good with western society take that and blend it with Indian values. Nothing wrong in that instead of hating everything western.

As far as what Ajtr posted, let me understand what is wrong in that? I have been reading news about Guwahati, Mangalore, Delhi in the recent times and it is time Indians recognize the problem in our society instead of taking indignation at who is pointing it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom