What's new

Being an Indian Woman Living through the trials & tribulations of womanhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such issues exist across various parts of Asia and middle east where women are given a lower status than men in some way or the other... I have heard anecdotes pointing to similar issues from friends in various countries in these regions. However these issues are being more talked about.. Social perceptions are changing....it is a slow change which is expected since it takes time to change mindset of an entire population.

Incidentally the inequality towards women is not just propagated by men, women also do the same to other women...whether by favoring male child or by giving up their own self respect or by teaching their daughters to be subservient or by even being abusive towards other women.

Incidentally the inequality towards women is not just propagated by men, women also do the same to other women...whether by favoring male child or by giving up their own self respect or by teaching their daughters to be subservient or by even being abusive towards other women.

Source: http://www.defence.pk/forums/member...als-tribulations-womanhood.html#ixzz237abNp8u

This is true but harder for people to accept, blame is usually put on men for all the problems, it is easier that way.

In that case she must be a Pakistani with good command over Telugu :D

There are lot connections between Hydrabad and Pakistan , so no wonder in speaking telugu. Eg :Sania(she knows telugu well) married to Pakistani likewise many Pakistani women married to Indian muslim in Hydrabad.

yaa probably a imported pakistani wife for a hydrabadi mulla with already 3-4 wife and with multiple children ,, lol ,, that is why she preaches hate for India in this forum .. lol.. so sad for her :D

yaa probably a imported pakistani wife for a hydrabadi mulla with already 3-4 wife and with multiple children ,, lol ,, that is why she preaches hate for India in this forum .. lol.. so sad for her :D

Well, you like to assume a lot and abuse others based on your mythical assumption...dont make yourself look like an Idiot with only 3 posts, in an International forum, You are destroying India's name. Amusingly all 3 posts of yours have nothing to do with topic.

Please don't associate yourself with Indian women ... better call yourself a muslim woman or pakistani... degraded persons like yourself can in no way be associated with India or Indian...

Why should she not, wherever in the world she comes from? Women have more in common with each other than Indian dmen andIndian women do.

Whether she calls herself a Muslim woman or a Pakistani, she still has more right to speak of women, whether Indian or otherwise, than for somebody like you to give her unwanted advice. If you do not like what she is saying, move on.

It is sad that coarse-minded and uncouth people join the forum and misbehave immediately.

Watch it son...!

So sad for you, that your first few posts should reveal a person with an ugly mind, and the total lack of upbringing and character that allows you to speculate about the private life of a woman without knowing a thing about her. You are really a disgrace.

as i work in ISI you may know we teach 10 to 15 languages to our agents :D

Sahib, stop encouraging that creep. He is not fit for you to joke with him; he is fit only for a flogging.

Raja Pakistani... i have been following this forum from past few months .. and I know which member belongs to India and which pretends to be an Indian... like majority of Chinese member originate from pakistan here ... and this ajrt /// which is a pakistani ... is pretending to be an Indian ... just like .. pakistani;s in west pretends to be Indian... and when you really wanna know from where they really are .. just tell them I am pakistani ... and the same moment the pakistani pretending to be Indian.. shows his/her true colors... ajrt is a classic case of a Pakistani ... he/she really should not be ashamed of the country he/she belongs..

Crude speculation, mostly wrong.

Willy-Wonka-Meme-oh-youre-a-feminist-you-must-be-so-rational_thumb.jpg

Ajtr brings a diversified opinion to the table and it is time Indians learn to live with it. Contradict the posts posted by her and not attack her. In this thread what she posted about Indian women is a fact(though from the blog).

On the topic, I am hoping as the percentage of middleclass increases due to the economic growth, the way women are treated in India will go down. Which would mean in the next 2-3 decades, much of these issues will vanish. It took almost a century of effort in US for women to get equal voting rights with the 19th amendment passed in 1920. Likewise in India, centuries of discrimination will not vanish in a single day. But awareness needs to be created and conservative elements in the society needs to be resisted.

But you're the 4th wife of a Mullah in TN too ?
:azn:

Which poor Mulla have you singled out for this punishment?

There was this generally very decent bloke who led an upright life, and went to religious places, gave to charity, did good works and everything else that goes with the package. One day at a department store, he suddenly had a flash of irritation when he saw the price tags on the sports socks, and slipped a pair into his pocket. Sadly he was on CC TV and the store detective moved in purposefully at the entrance. He started running, ran out into the road and under a lorry.

Chitragupta looked up when he wafted into heaven and sighed. "****, you weren't due for some time. Why did you pull that stupid stunt? Anyway, here's the deal. You've committed a theft, so you have to do time in Naraka, a very short time, but you have to do it, and take your punishment. You can take it at any time."

"Could I just get to see how bad hell can be?" asked the thoroughly penitent man.

"Yes, sure, I'll take you around myself, it's a slow morning, " said the great recorder and took the man along. It was quite disturbing, straight out of the TV news kind of thing, and the man started getting queasy. Chitragupta saw this and tactfully guided him to the light punishment (10 yugas or less) section. There what caught his eye was Madhubala sitting in the lap of Gandhi.

"Goodness!" said the man, "What's Bapu doing here? Why's he being punished? And...er....not much of a punishment, is it?"

"Oh, that!" said C, with a faint smile. "That's OK, he's volunteered for the difficult jobs before, a real enthusiast. That's not him getting punished, that's Madhubala."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom