What's new

Being an Indian Woman Living through the trials & tribulations of womanhood

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? What man?

Am agog with curiosity .....
There are huge bunch of posters who openly say what they want to do rather than actually doing something. If she wants, she can tell you, I happen to know what she has done.

Her opinions are her outlook but that doesn't mean she is not doing something good.

Sometimes you have to take leap of faith before making up your mind about someone whom you know too little.

And as for thekedaar of this society, I see them making big talks and no work if I am to judge people on the post they make.

I am not trying to defend her POV about certain issues, I have openly criticized her a bunch of times but the way people are targeting her is just plain wrong.

You see the title, the Trial and Tribulations of a "woman", that's what is happening here, with so called macho man taking on cheap shots.

P.S. No offence

page badlo post

I am India. Only India.

Do you even have a clue what you are, confused soul?
You are disgraced india which world sees over TV screens in the form of women molestations on Assam/delhi/mangalore news.I know myself well seems you are confused about india and being indian.

page badlo post

I am India. Only India.

Do you even have a clue what you are, confused soul?
You are disgraced india which world sees over TV screens in the form of women molestations on Assam/delhi/mangalore news.I know myself well seems you are confused about india and being indian.

Technically yes but socially/custom wise- no.And i dont attach myself with those types of Indians whom i see on PDF.They are some special breed.

I think Indian modern day draupadi is fighting her own mahabharata for which kurukshetra is someway yet to come.

Lmao fair enough. Apologies for being crude, but everyone has the right to think that their shyte doen't stink. Doesn't necessarily mean that everybody else is going to agree with you.

I'm bored...aaab mey 'Indian hai...nahin hai' pe kiya troll karon ? Topic badlo....please ! :)

You cannot be an Indian and a Pakistani at the same time.

You have a better chance of mixing oil and water.

The fact that you throw it into people's faces makes your motives CLEAR - NOT suspect.

"Technically" you've overstayed your welcome on our land.

Eventually, you will be outed in real life as well.

We are not dumb, and your type are not dificult to smell out.

I am glad she has found her calling.

We don't need her and her ilk in our Dharmic land.

Terror supporters land in terror central from all over the world. Its automatic, the pull is irresistible. ;)

The eventual port of call will be the eternal sands of Arabia.

^^It is utter shame that women of our country are not even secure in our National Capital leave the rest of India. I think you are on the latter part of your signature....

Don't be silly.

Live where you belong.

You do not belong to India.

If Pakistan wont have you, go elsewhere.

Flying the two flags side by side may make you feel equal and loyal in your personal circumstances.

It has no status in the real world.

Lmao fair enough. Apologies for being crude, but everyone has the right to think that their shyte doen't stink. Doesn't necessarily mean that everybody else is going to agree with you.

*sniff...sniff* It really doesn't !

dog-nose.jpg

^^It is utter shame that women of our country are not even secure in our National Capital leave the rest of India. I think you are on the latter part of your signature....

Even men are not safe....

What is going on in this thread? That Indian women r the most beautiful, most liberated, most educated things on the planet and their Pakistani counterparts are oppressed, ugly, kinda masculine, with no education and are treated like cattle. Anything new? :rolleyes:

Don't be silly.

Live where you belong.

You do not belong to India.

If Pakistan wont have you, go elsewhere.

Flying the two flags side by side may make you feel equal and loyal in your personal circumstances.

It has no status in the real world.

Let her be the judge of that !

What is going on in this thread? That Indian women r the most beautiful, most liberated, most educated things on the planet and their Pakistani counterparts are oppressed, ugly, kinda masculine, with no education and are treated like cattle. Anything new? :rolleyes:

Cattle...I dunno but most of our middle aged aunties do look like Baby Elephants !

Cattle...I dunno but most of our middle aged aunties do look like Baby Elephants !

then you haven't seen the middle aged aunties from the other side of the border. Very few middle aged desi women try to stay fit and take care of their figures after marriage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom