What's new

Bangladesh hatred for India second only to Pakistan

BD's relationship with China is rocky at best, and a lot of Chinese investments in BD have run into trouble, precisely because India objects to them.

We can certainly deep dive into it.

How about starting with the trade figures of BD-China and BD-India. Then perhaps we can move on to trade deficit.

Then lets analyse the defense procurement, since that gives a fair amount of mood and confidence one government have in a country.

You can call me an extremist all you want, doesn't change ground reality.

You are not a one, I swear.

But we do sometimes buy an extremist argument when it suits our purpose. I am guilty of doing the same many a times.

They are ungrateful people.

u killing my people in border continously without justice , u putting idiotic ideology on our politics , u people think u are better than bengalis lyk gfoh , so after all these what do u expect ?

I have to salute you for your post, sir. I also don't think there were planned mass rape or genocide. It was a terrible war. But, yes, India acted for India's own benefits--pure and simple. Had it been an Indian ally govt in E. Pakistan then all would be hunky dory for India. That should be a FACT. And so BD owes nothing to India.

However, IF India acts like a generous neighbor then nothing wrong with a relationship like USA-Canada. BD might be okay with being in a lesser partnership with India to gain benefits. Something Indians are trying to make Pakistan understand: Being a lesser partner for the greater good.

And if Pakistan is eventually brought to its knees militarily/economically/psychologically to the point of Pakistan, too, playing second fiddle to India, then there will be peace between India and Pakistan. Until then, Pakistan will, unlike all of India's neighbors except China, will keep standing up to India.

LOVE YOUR POST AT SL # 30:yahoo::bunny::-):laughcry::wub::pakistan:

We are not like a landlocked Nepal who is forced to love India. Politicians are not like a bunch of emotionally fired common people. They are very realistic. A help to our struggle in 1971 was decided by the Indian hard headed politicians, because India's security concern would be halved. Why do you expect an eternal love from us?

THANKS A MILLION, FOR POSTING THIS REALISTIC TOPIC.:yahoo::smitten::welcome:

Bangladesh has made its peace and has moved on. It's Pakistan that still seem to be tortured by the events of 1971. Every time Bangladesh Independence Day comes there are a flurry of news items in Pakistan media: some lamenting, some in denial, the rest accusatory.

When Modi said in Dhaka that India was intimately involved in the creation of Bangladesh, Pakistan was besides itself even though this fact was well known all along. And how else to explain Pakistan curious interest in the executions of Jamaati leaders? Is it really about the travesty of justice, as they claim, or is it something else?

You are joking right ? No country is more obsessed about its independence than BD. Its like they have been made prisoners in a time warp and they can't get out of it . Their current politics is dominated by 71 , their threads are mostly about 71 , hell they live and breath thinking about 71 . The sad part is they cant let it go . I blame the politicians for keeping the whole issue alive .

\ANSWER TO POST # 36.

NO NEED TO GET UPSET DEAR BROTHERS,

BANGLADESHIS,SINCE LONG FORGOTTEN AND HAS BURIED THEIR PAST, AND STRIVING TO ATTAIN ECONOMIC EMANCIPATION AND UPLIFTMENT OF THEIR MASSES.

ITS ALWAYS INDIA AND THEIR STOOGES WHOM ALL TO REVERT BACK TO 1971,ONLY BECAUSE POST 71,THEY ONLY BOUGHT US HARM. AND AS THEY HAVE MADE NO OTHERS ACHIEVEMENTS SINCE THEN.

I FELL YOU SHOULD NOT ALLOW ANY POSTS IN YOUR PRESTIGIOUS SITE, THAT REVERSES AND HINDERS OUR COMMON CAUSE, FOR ATTAINING ECONOMIC PROGRESS , PROSPERITY AND GLOBAL RECOGNITION.

ALLAH HAFIZ.

You are joking right ? No country is more obsessed about its independence than BD. Its like they have been made prisoners in a time warp and they can't get out of it . Their current politics is dominated by 71 , their threads are mostly about 71 , hell they live and breath thinking about 71 . The sad part is they cant let it go . I blame the politicians for keeping the whole issue alive .

What country is not proud of its independence, especially if the price paid for it was high? Bangladesh obsession with events of 1971 are a recent one and it pretty much started with Sheikh Hasina. She has already destroyed BNP as an viable opponent and now she’s using events of 1971 to crush Jamati-e-Islam. On the other hand, why does Pakistan care what goes on in Bangladesh post-1971? Why are the commentating on the execution of Jamati leaders? Why have a fit over what Modi said in Dhaka?

u killing my people in border continously without justice , u putting idiotic ideology on our politics , u people think u are better than bengalis lyk gfoh , so after all these what do u expect ?
I expect us to have some chai and eat ras-gullahs together.

What country is not proud of its independence, especially if the price paid for it was high? Bangladesh obsession with events of 1971 are a recent one and it pretty much started with Sheikh Hasina. She has already destroyed BNP as an viable opponent and now she’s using events of 1971 to crush Jamati-e-Islam. On the other hand, why does Pakistan care what goes on in Bangladesh post-1971? Why are the commentating on the execution of Jamati leaders? Why have a fit over what Modi said in Dhaka?

Accept that BD's obsession for its independence is very unhealthy . It would be better off if they leave this unhealthy obsession with 71 . Pakistan cares because we had a deal where the people that helped Pakistan wouldn't be tried in court .

Or they're seeing their sovereignty being eroded by the Indian puppet Hasina. It's no secret to anyone that India practically controls BD's politics and security.

Whatever "gratefulness" they may have had, has been declining in recent years, due to India's interference in BD.

Having said that, there is very little BD can do to reverse the gains India has made in BD's internal affairs.
Well said. I have no grudges against Pakistan tbh and I have to forgive the new generation, it isn't their fault. I just can't forgive the people who actually did something wrong. But in case of India. I feel they look for their own benefit... and Hasina being a chamcha doesn't help

i-hate-everything.jpg

Back
Top Bottom