What's new

Bangladesh goes one step forward

50 years of military ruled isolation. 26 years of which was self-isolation.

So essentially what the Burmans did was willingly push themselves backwards to the 12th century? I thought people wanted better for themselves.

So essentially what the Burmans did was willingly push themselves backwards to the 12th century? I thought people wanted better for themselves.

Better if we don't follow them. Its better, not to interact even. We got out of LDC by ourselves, not following the stone aged neighbor.

My friend, no one does any favours in geo politics, you gained as much as we did at that time. Nonetheless, personally I have a positive outlook towards India from it. But to take credit for our efforts to this day is laughable.

Bangladeshis from all over the world send money to Bd - a major source of our income - will India take credit for that too?

Ps. I am the no 1 critic of mullahs - please don't jinx us. I pray that day never arrives, where mullahs will trample over our good nature.

I will certainly take credit of our sacrifice for BD and get you liberated from the worst genocide of the mankind.
I will certsinly take credit of our help to save your country from being worse than Pakistan. It is the help of India and RAW which has kept your country worth living. In case radicalism spred in your country and we withdraw our help, you will realize how Indian help mattered. Only India and RAW is there in between a secular moderate BD and a fanatic failed Bangladesh.

Giving gene is not found in the Indians.

Our soldiesr just gave up their life for your liberation and save you from Rape and genocide.

Our soldiesr just gave up their life for your liberation and save you from Rape and genocide.

Dude the warrior Bangladeshis didnt want that. It was BD fat politician's decision to directly involve India and quickly stop war. We wanted more bloodshed. By that way a matured BD would have created with strong leaders. BD was created like an immatured Caesarean baby. And till now suffering for that. On one side corrupt leaders and another side traitor Mirjafar Jamatis. These should have totally cleansed. We only expected shelter and ammunition from India. For which we could pay later. India could save their soldiers' life in Eastern front. So whom to blame for that? And why should India loose their soldiers for BD, what is the prize?

A good share... ;)

11707646_10205994872623608_788630882566321565_n.jpg

I will certainly take credit of our sacrifice for BD and get you liberated from the worst genocide of the mankind.
I will certsinly take credit of our help to save your country from being worse than Pakistan. It is the help of India and RAW which has kept your country worth living. In case radicalism spred in your country and we withdraw our help, you will realize how Indian help mattered. Only India and RAW is there in between a secular moderate BD and a fanatic failed Bangladesh.

Don't assume Bangladesh doesn't pay gratitude to India regularly for its contribution at 1971. But, since 1971 Bangladesh stood up against all odds thrown by India and now out of LDC.

Tons of thanks for the 1971 contribution, but no thanks for what you guys act and attitude showing with us since 1971. Not my view, this is the common general peoples thought.

Exception is happening recently, when modi did the landmark deals while congress failed to do so.

Indiains military acted as soldiers of fortune.

After the war ended every abandoned car/truck was stolen, abandoned houses were looted, military gears were all looted by the Indians soldiers.

As you see your soldiers paid themselves handsomely for services rendered.

In 1970 Bagladesh had a per capita gdp of $135 which much higher than India's $114. When the Indians soldiers saw all the fancy stuff they just stole'em !!

Who is gonna stop bunch of guys in uniform with guns !!

Don't assume Bangladesh doesn't pay gratitude to India regularly for its contribution at 1971. But, since 1971 Bangladesh stood up against all odds thrown by India and now out of LDC.

Tons of thanks for the 1971 contribution, but no thanks for what you guys act and attitude showing with us since 1971. Not my view, this is the common general peoples thought.

Exception is happening recently, when modi did the landmark deals while congress failed to do so.

The only contribution I see was a battle ground for the Indians to settle the score against erstwhile Pakistan after the Indo Pak conflict of 1965. Funny how it's called the "Indo - Pak war of 1971" and we Bangladeshis happily accept the name and use it.

Indians helped BD in 1971 my foot, only thing they did was provide aid and refuge to the thousands of Hindu Bengalis and not forgetting their late intervention. Don't fool me, just saying.

The only contribution I see was a battle ground for the Indians to settle the score against erstwhile Pakistan after the Indo Pak conflict of 1965. Funny how it's called the "Indo - Pak war of 1971" and we Bangladeshis happily accept the name and use it.

Indians helped BD in 1971 my foot, only thing they did was provide aid and refuge to the thousands of Hindu Bengalis and not forgetting their late intervention. Don't fool me, just saying.

We did mostly cleared or weaken Pak positions on 1971, as many Indian generals agreed this too. Without Mukti's help no Blitzkrieg was possible for India. But in the end a great nation should have gratitude sense, each and every overseas help should be counted from Russian Veto help to Indian help as Auxilury force.

But, the sense like they have liberated us like we did nothing is a talk without reference. There shouldn't even be debate which doesn't have any reference.

Back
Top Bottom