What's new

'Reserve below $18b if BB liability considered'

What I understand from that is our import bill has increased more than twice ?
I wonder why out import bill is double, other that the oil and gas price, what is causing double import bill?
An aspiring developing country starts exporting goods that are available in the country. And with the export proceeds it imports machine and machine building technologies to gradually switch to technology-intensive industries.

It is not Australia. You have to think that BD lacks all kinds of natural resources except human one. But, without the infusion of technology goods/ machines there is no way BD can utilize its manpower and produce high-value goods.

BD has been producing only one product, garments. But, not producing other merchandizes to grow further. So, it has to import all kinds of goods by paying in dollars.

I believe, BD has lost a huge length of opportune time. It is now besieged with a foreign loan of $100 billion that will rise further to about $120 billion in the next few years.

BD will be paying back about $5.5 billion every year. So, it will have no money to import capital goods that I said earlier.

As such, my personal opinion is even if it wants industrialization now, it cannot. Because most of its dollars will be paid back to the lenders.

However, if suddenly BD exports reach $100 billion and it starts real industrialization, it may survive and will not face the fate of SL or Pakistan.

However, with the current mindset, I hardly believe this will happen. However again. FDI may also help the mismanaged economy.

Let us hope for the best. But, we do not know what our rulers want to solve the issue.

Just need to make it to february banglabros

Valentines season. There will be billions of chaddis to stitch.

I personally swear on our brotherhood that my woman will ONLY waste my money on bangladeshs finest products.
:bunny:

Business is Business
We spend more then earning
and off course corruption and manipulation is there

I was thinking that to be the case. AL got the hint already that they will likely be out of power, so they started transferring money overseas. Oil prices were up but it's normal again now. Our oil and gas bills can't be so high that our import bill is double.

Remember the predictions of reserve being wiped out by last January?

Never happened!

It will take another six months for lower oil price to feed through.

Reserve should start climbing up again.

It’s a miracle that Bangladesh has managed to keep reserve this high given the runaway oil and commodity prices.

Unlike India and China - Bangladesh could not buy oil and gas at bargain basement price from Russia and Iran.

India and China benefitted massively from the Ukraine war and Iran sanctions.

It’s the first time in Bangladesh’s history that it has managed to withstand a major global crisis.

Remember the predictions of reserve being wiped out by last January?

Never happened!

It will take another six months for lower oil price to feed through.

Reserve should start climbing up again.

It’s a miracle that Bangladesh has managed to keep reserve this high given the runaway oil and commodity prices.

Unlike India and China - Bangladesh could not buy oil and gas at bargain basement price from Russia and Iran.

India and China benefitted massively from the Ukraine war and Iran sanctions.

It’s the first time in Bangladesh’s history that it has managed to withstand a major global crisis.
Lol. This idiot still thinks Bangladesh is doing well. India and China consumption of oil is at a different level.

Bangladesh - 253 BPD
India - 5195 BPD
China - 14297 BPD

And yet lungi shit hole is still struggling with such meager consumption. If all you do is exporting chaddis for pennis, while importing everything else, the above results ensue.

Bangladesh currency will be devalued to at least 160 taka to dollar in next 2 years. I would suggest lungis to start hoarding dollars.

Lol. This idiot still thinks Bangladesh is doing well. India and China consumption of oil is at a different level.

Bangladesh - 253 BPD
India - 5195 BPD
China - 14297 BPD

And yet lungi shit hole is still struggling with such meager consumption. If all you do is exporting chaddis for pennis, while importing everything else, the above results ensue.

Bangladesh currency will be devalued to at least 160 taka to dollar in next 2 years. I would suggest lungis to start hoarding dollars.

You consume cow cola. Definitely lead on that consumption 🤣🤣🤣🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

India is a big exporter of petroleum and uses petrol to power the irrigation pumps.

Bangladesh has plenty of water so has no need for petrol powered pumps.

Ofcourse drinking cow piss clouds your ability to reason…

Don’t you buggers also use petrol to burn your dead 🤣🤣🤣🇮🇳🇮🇳🇮🇳

India is a big exporter of petroleum and uses petrol to power the irrigation pumps.

BD people should also burn their dead bodies with petrol and the petrol consumption will rise as if it is imported free of cost.

Are you not suffering from hallucination exchanging effects with cause? BD is a poor underdeveloped country with low consumption, but you are talking here of dead bodies. A typical BAL thug!!

Abey dumbo, which point has gone over you head? Shit heads like you, should stick to Chaddi stitching. The number I quoted are consumption numbers. You thought you would match India in petrol consumption? Lol.

Does your 4000 cars consume as much as 4 million cars Indians buy every year? Lol.

And I hope you are enjoying our bihari piss, toilet cleaner.

Kutch Pakistan se le lo

we have 2 billion in ours

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom