Asian Cuisine

Ramen-Noodles-Katokichi-3-Frozen-Japanese-Noodle.jpg

wonton_noodle_soup.jpg

64951_14_3_ShanghaiFriedNoodles_1203008080.jpg

Chicken+Noodle+Soup.jpg

Uttar Pradesh Thali

thali+n+up.jpg

This Thali Contains:
The foods seen here in this thali are Saffrom Pulao rice, Lemon pickle, Tomato, carrot and cucumber salad, Red Onion Raita, Mint chutney, Mango chutney, Pickled shallots, Aloo ki sabzi, Palak paneer, Masala fish, Mughlai Fish Korma, Gajar Ka Halwa, Dal Kachori, Samosa, Onion Pakora, Pancha rathan Roti or chapati, Pepper Paapad, Masala lassi, Mango juice and water.

Read more: Dhanashree's Recipes - The Flavours & Aromas Of Cuisines: Introduction To Foods and Recipes of Uttar Pradesh

This is one of thoes thread, where I would curse thread starter to post these Mouth Flooding (watering would be the word used to underestimate these dishes).. I cant eat all these delicius Murgs and lambs because of Sharavan Mas (Sacred month).. I would deffinately wanna go to Pakistan specially to Lahore to eat their Lahori kabas and other dishes...

Peking duck is the most diversified and tasty dish I would prefer since it has many flavors in it.. starting from tendor and crispy to juicy inside and flavored interior...

Uttar Pradesh Thali

thali+n+up.jpg

This Thali Contains:
The foods seen here in this thali are Saffrom Pulao rice, Lemon pickle, Tomato, carrot and cucumber salad, Red Onion Raita, Mint chutney, Mango chutney, Pickled shallots, Aloo ki sabzi, Palak paneer, Masala fish, Mughlai Fish Korma, Gajar Ka Halwa, Dal Kachori, Samosa, Onion Pakora, Pancha rathan Roti or chapati, Pepper Paapad, Masala lassi, Mango juice and water.

Read more: Dhanashree's Recipes - The Flavours & Aromas Of Cuisines: Introduction To Foods and Recipes of Uttar Pradesh

Holy canoly! That's the densest Thali I have seen! The Thali that I have eaten so far never had more than 5-7 things at a time. :blink:

oh tshering damn you, this thing is driving me hungry.....momos:smitten::P

You in Sevastopol? :D

There must be some good Indian restaurants there. Momos is not something you get in a typical Indian restaurant in foreign countries, but try your luck. Momos whether Nepali, Tibetan or Indian, they still remain that... Momos! :lol:

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom