What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Listen, muscles don't get rid of fat. To get rid of fat you need to do cardio. Swimming and running. Otherwise you will just become stronger, but your body will just get bigger, hence you will just look more fat.

With your current dumb bell exercise you will just be a guy with strong arms and a belly. :lol:

So... if do sit-ups, i will develop muscles under the belly...:undecided:
Hmmm.... then i will walk after dinner... thanks for the advice man. :)

@Sinan

Try start doing some sit-ups each morning and night. When you wake up and before you go to bed or before you go to the shower. Make 25 repetitions in a row. 50 each day. For 2 weeks in a row. If you eat healthy in the meantime, sleep enough and otherwise do some cardio you will see an improvement already after just 2 weeks. Your belly will complain about the workload initially but you need to oppress that and just keep going on. 25 is not that much.

There are many programs out there and what not but sometimes something as simple as sit-ups can help you greatly. That's just from my experience.

@Hazzy997
This guy drinks beer.
He needs to become classy like us.
review-johnnie-walker-blue-label-1.jpg

:astagh:

Nah.... I will stick with beer. :)

@Sinan

4 sugars in 1 cay?!!??!?!?!? :o:

I either use only 1 or 0. :smokin:

If you want to lose weight you need a real exercise program. Exercising here and there doesn't do much. If I were you I would do weights daily and then run a few times a week.

@Sinan

Try start doing some sit-ups each morning and night. When you wake up and before you go to bed or before you go to the shower. Make 25 repetitions in a row. 50 each day. For 2 weeks in a row. If you eat healthy in the meantime, sleep enough and otherwise do some cardio you will see an improvement already after just 2 weeks. Your belly will complain about the workload initially but you need to oppress that and just keep going on. 25 is not that much.

There are many programs out there and what not but sometimes something as simple as sit-ups can help you greatly. That's just from my experience.

Man....i did sit-ups after reading your post.

I could do 10... 10th was very very hard...couldn't lift my body at the 11th....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I was doing 60 sit-ups when i was at military....what i have become. :(

@Sinan

4 sugars in 1 cay?!!??!?!?!? :o:

I either use only 1 or 0. :smokin:

If you want to lose weight you need a real exercise program. Exercising here and there doesn't do much. If I were you I would do weights daily and then run a few times a week.

I'm not drinking in this

kiralik_cay_tabagi_bardagi_kasigi.jpg

But in this...
su_barda%C4%9F%C4%B1_su_barda%C4%9F%C4%B1_su_200_gr_1_su_barda%C4%9F%C4%B1_suet_225_gr_1_su_barda%C4%9F%C4%B1_un_..jpg

I could do 10... 10th was very very hard...couldn't lift my body at the 11th....:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Buy some dumbells so you can workout your whole body.

when you do sit ups you can use them at the same time. You can use them to workout your chest, shoulders, arms, legs etc.

I'm not drinking in this

kiralik_cay_tabagi_bardagi_kasigi.jpg

But in this...
su_barda%C4%9F%C4%B1_su_barda%C4%9F%C4%B1_su_200_gr_1_su_barda%C4%9F%C4%B1_suet_225_gr_1_su_barda%C4%9F%C4%B1_un_..jpg
No cay glass? :tsk:

Buy some dumbells so you can workout your whole body.

when you do sit ups you can use them at the same time. You can use them to workout your chest, shoulders, arms, legs etc.

ı have dumbless....mate, i'm not gonna body build... i want to lose belly, and some arm muscle...:)

No cay glass? :tsk:
Tea finishes too quickly in those. :)

Play football and do your dumb bell exercise to see fast results. In one month you will be good to go.

None of my friends football... and i suck at it.. :(

I will walk after dinner...when i feel like i built some stamina, i will begin to run. :agree: I really want to get into shape.

@Sinan

From reading your posts I believe that swimming or running will be the best solution for you. Swimming is good as all body muscles (almost) are working. It will give you a nice stature too. You live in Ankara right? No beach in sight but there must be plenty of swimming pools. Public at least.

Combine that with sit-ups and push-ups and you can't really screw up IMO. Unless you start on a messed up diet and end up sleeping very little.

You just need motivation. I always train with mates. Otherwise I would struggle to do it myself other than sit-ups and push-ups and some weights that I have.

Running is great too. You can become semi-addicted too. Nothing big but just run for 20-30 minutes every second day or 2 each week and you are really well off too.

@Sinan

From reading your posts I believe that swimming or running will be the best solution for you. Swimming is good as all body muscles (almost) are working. It will give you a nice stature too. You live in Ankara right? No beach in sight but there must be plenty of swimming pools. Public at least.

Combine that with sit-ups and push-ups and you can't really screw up IMO. Unless you start on a messed up diet and end up sleeping very little.

You just need motivation. I always train with mates. Otherwise I would struggle to do it myself other than sit-ups and push-ups and some weights that I have.

Swimming is hard in Ankara.....

Okay, i decided....Running, dumbell, sit-ups, push-ups. :agree:

Insane moves.

Seems like their cardio is insane too.

@al-Hasani
This guy is Saudi I think.
He has in my opinion the best voice for reciting Quran I have ever heard.

Yes he is. That's him on the left with a Pakistani "fan".

Luhaidan is a well-known family in KSA.

When you start exercising @Sinan then start eating some tuna and foods high in protein. I also suggest drinking water instead of all that tea. I stopped drinking tea and coffee basically (almost) due to (excuse my language) pissing all the time due to that.;)

In KSA people cannot survive without their tea or coffee. It's getting ridiculous. Here in Denmark I stopped drinking each almost.

Last edited:
Nah don't, lol. PM me your facebook and Pm hers in a facebook PM. :D

I wanna see your taste. :lol:

I will marry one of King Abdullah's daughters.:D They are Makkawi Hashemites too originally. Now based in Jordan.

I like Penélope Cruz too.

I prefer brunettes. Blondes never said anything to me.

Basically I prefer ME girls, Southern European girls and Latinos. Sometimes I also find some Habesha girls nice looking. Slavic girls can also be nice. Especially the Balkan variant.

Now I posted some royalty and 1 actor. I am not going to post random girls/models or whatever. You got my style/preference now hopefully.:D

What about you?

Oh, I also like girls that are taller than 1.70 m.:D 1.75 m would be perfect for me as I am between 1.91 and 1.93 m tall.:D May I also add neither too thin or too big in the right places.:lol: LOL, I will stop now. Time to marry I guess.:lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom