What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I have never eaten pork, drunk alcohol or taken any drugs either. I tried qat once but I consider that harmless. Like caffeine.

My sisters are great gossipers. They often exposed me and my brothers when we were doing trouble or fighting. This is typical for women. they gossip all the time.

That is admirable but remember not to go to the extremes. A healthy balance is always the best. I don't know. I just guess that you change when you are exposed to different environments. No that I never knew Europe. I did from a very, very young age due to travels and family visits etc. My family background is that of a mixed household that upheld traditions but also a household that was international and orientated on the outside world. So not really your typical traditional home. I think that this has shaped me. I was always curious of different cultures, countries etc. I try to take the good and the bad away from every culture.

What I don't like is the habit of us not wanting to lose face. I mean ME people. This creates much hot air and false nonsense.

I can't stand migrants in Europe (Muslim ones) who are complaining when their sisters/female friends etc. are not wearing scarfs but they themselves are doing many haram things etc. and have girlfriends without scarfs etc. This is nonsense.

LOL. What I meant is that I have tried smoking shisha a few times (I have to admit that) and cigarettes too but I don't recall ever drinking. So I am not that bad or any different from even the average male in KSA, ME or the Muslim world.

I am not doing much harm. In fact I am more conservative than most Muslims in the West. I just don't shun social life and have no problem going out with non-Muslim friends under the condition that they respect that I do not drink alcohol.

Gb4INBk.jpg

The effects of hangover. :D

t

I write it that way because I have a little suspicion that some of my friends in France might have put a bit of alcohol in my non-alcoholic drinks the times I went clubbing with them just to tease me/annoy me. Other then that I have never drunk alcohol. I have been around alcohol many times though.

Anyway I never said that I am perfect.:D

:(

I write it that way because I have a little suspicion that some of my friends in France might have put a bit of alcohol in my non-alcoholic drinks the times I went clubbing with them just to tease me/annoy me. Other then that I have never drunk alcohol. I have been around alcohol many times though.

Anyway I never said that I am perfect.:D

You saoodis like to drink. I've seen an entire family, women included with head covered at the grocery store with cases and cases of budweiser.

I gave the son a dirty look and said that better be for your convenience store or gas station.

He laughed a little and said yes it is aaaaaaa(nervous) for our store.

:lol:

Poor boy they spiked his drink. :cheers:

Hope next time it's not the "product"
Other wise you will wake up like this.
Ed-Helms.jpg

I was joking.:lol:

Nah, I have no doubt that they did not do such a thing and if they did it were minimal amounts. Alcohol is used in many products that we don't think about on a daily basis.

Is that a facial tattoo? "A Mike Tyson" in other words.

@IbnTaymiyyah

How is the Muslim community in the UK outside of London?

You saoodis like to drink. I've seen an entire family, women included with head covered at the grocery store with cases and cases of budweiser.

I gave the son a dirty look and said that better be for your convenience store or gas station.

He laughed a little and said yes it is aaaaaaa(nervous) for our store.

No way.:lol:

List of countries by alcohol consumption - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I was joking.:lol:

Nah, I have no doubt that they did not do such a thing and if they did it were minimal amounts. Alcohol is used in many products that we don't think about on a daily basis.

Is that a facial tattoo? "A Mike Tyson" in other words.

@IbnTaymiyyah

How is the Muslim community in the UK outside of London?

No way.:lol:

You would have been surprised. I could only tell they were Saudi because the son had on a Saudi national football team jersey. Afterwards I thought, maybe they are Christian Saudis, but I don't think there are any in KSA??

You would have been surprised. I could only tell they were Saudi because the son had on a Saudi national football team jersey. Afterwards I thought, maybe they are Christian Saudis, but I don't think there are any in KSA??

Take a look at this list below mate:

Alcohol is a huge no-go in KSA. A tiny, tiny minority consume it illegally at home.

I seriously don't believe that they were Saudi Arabians. A football shirt means nothing. Everyone walks around in different shirts nowadays.

There are a few hundred or at most thousand Christian converts and similarly atheists. Other than that only Muslims of various sects (Shafi'i, Hanbali, Hanafi, Maliki, Zaydi, Ismaili, Twelver, Sufis etc).:)

Take a look at this list below mate:

Alcohol is a huge no-go in KSA. A tiny, tiny minority consume it illegally at home.

I seriously don't believe that they were Saudi Arabians. A football shirt means nothing. Everyone walks around in different shirts nowadays.

There are a few hundred or at most thousand Christian converts and similarly atheists. Other than that only Muslims of various sects (Shafi'i, Hanbali, Hanafi, Maliki, Zaydi, Ismaili, Twelver, Sufis etc).:)

Don't get so defensive, maybe they were buying it for their store.

But I 'll tell you what. The first time I drank was with some Saudis. My friend Said was from Katani tribe, and it was a crazy night. :lol:

I don't drink alcohol anymore though.

Don't get so defensive, maybe they were buying it for their store.

But I 'll tell you what. The first time I drank was with some Saudis. My friend Said was from Kitani tribe, and it was a crazy night. :lol:

I don't drink alcohol anymore though.

You are right. Did not think about that option somehow. But if they did it was not for their own consumption. It surprises me because selling alcohol is illegal in KSA. You can only get it at compounds and those that sell it to you are either Westerners or non-Muslim foreigners.

Anyway most Christians, Jews and Pagans (people who worshipped our previous ancient Semitic Pagan Gods) of what is now KSA disappeared in the first few decades after Hijra.

LOL, what? You are joking right? Qahtani.;)

Qahtanite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indeed some Saudi Arabians that first venture out to the West want to try forbidden things etc. and try to test limits etc. We are social people so no surprise that you had a good time even when doing haram.:lol:

You are right. Did not think about that option somehow. But if they did it was not for their own consumption. It surprises me because selling alcohol is illegal in KSA. You can only get it at compounds and those that sell it to you are either Westerners or non-Muslim foreigners.

Anyway most Christians, Jews and Pagans (people who worshipped our previous ancient Semitic Pagan Gods) of what is now KSA disappeared in the first few decades after Hijra.

LOL, what? You are joking right? Qahtani.;)

Qahtanite - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Indeed some Saudi Arabians that first venture out to the West want to try forbidden things etc. and try to test limits etc. We are social people so no surprise that you had a good time even when doing haram.:lol:

I don't think those guys would buy 7 cases of beer for their own consumption.

Yeah man Pakistanis drink too. Good and bad everywhere. My friend from KSA was telling me that Pakistanis make homemade liquor which we call "desi" in KSA. I was like wtf? Even you saudis know about desi???? :rofl:

I was like Pakistanis will never stop being wreckless... :lol:

Anyways, yea we had a crazy night.

It went along the lines of this:

@RazPaK

Is it correct that the Taliban are often under the influence of drugs and heavily involved in the heroin trade in Afghanistan? How do they not find that conflicting with their supposed pious claims and conduct otherwise?

I don't think those guys would buy 7 cases of beer for their own consumption.

Yeah man Pakistanis drink too. Good and bad everywhere. My friend from KSA was telling me that Pakistanis make homemade liquor which we call "desi" in KSA. I was like wtf? Even you saudis know about desi???? :rofl:

I was like Pakistanis will never stop being wreckless... :lol:

Anyways, yea we had a crazy night.

It went along the lines of this:

LOL, what do I know about that?:lol:

Here in Denmark one person can drink that during 1 week if he is really experienced.:rofl: This is the land of drunk Vikings.

LOL, it's true. Just like some Saudi Arabians drink wine and Arak. Before Islam we drank a lot apparently but I am not sure about that.:lol:

@RazPaK

Is it correct that the Taliban are often under the influence of drugs and heavily involved in the heroin trade in Afghanistan? How do they not find that conflicting with their supposed pious claims and conduct otherwise?

LOL, what do I know about that?.:lol:

Here in Denmark one person can drink that during 1 week if he is really experienced.:rofl:

LOL, it's true. Just like some Saudi Arabians drink wine and Arak. Before Islam we drank a lot apparently but I am not sure about that.:lol:

The real Taliban ended the heroin trade. That's why the US is there to control the profitable heroin trade. Under Taliban heroin trade was nearly non-existent. Before the Taliban it was under control of various warlords.

The real Taliban ended the heroin trade. That's why the US is there to control the profitable heroin trade. Under Taliban heroin trade was nearly non-existent. Before the Taliban it was under control of various warlords.

Actually I can already tell you that drinking was common in pre-Islamic Arabia. Wine was made in Hijaz and beer consumed and made too.

Aha. Thanks for that information. It's a shame with all those drug addicts in Afghanistan though. They should stop that somehow but I understand that it's a major source of income for the poor local farmers to grow opium poppies rather than some crops. A bit like qat in Yemen.

The only "drug" that was common on the Arabian Peninsula was qat and hashish. Both relatively very harmless compared to heroin.

]

:rofl:

The muzzie community up here are quite diverse and have many small differences but at the end of the day we are a united force and one that gains more and more strength every day.

The majority of non -Muslims have accepted us despite some far right crack heads that come out every few weeks in extremely small numbers.

The last generation loved to slam every other sect but because of the tension some times like when last year a British soldier got beheaded. The people were furious and some hate crime ensued.

These kind of incidents only push the Muslims community closer.

Put we are quite a visible part of society whether the haters like it or not.

How's the situation in Denmark are the right wing parties gaining influence and what country or region are the majority of Muslims from?

That is very good. Why is it that many British people complain about Bradford and Muslims. What is going there?:)

Most Muslims in Denmark are from the Arab world (Iraq, Lebanon, Palestine, Egypt, Morocco, Yemen etc.) then Turkey, then possibly Kurds, Somalians, Bosnians/Albanians, Pakistanis, Iranians (most of them are atheists and very anti-Islam).

Muslims are doing fine and good overall and we are numbering about 300.000 people. 5-6% of the total population. 75-80% of us live in Copenhagen alone.

There are close to no right wing clowns in DK. There is only a populistic party called Danish People's Party. They tend to be anti-migation and anti-Muslim. They are the third biggest party.

Danish People's Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Anyway in terms of Muslims (numbers) then Denmark is nothing compared to France where I lived for years. There are 5-6 MILLION Arabs alone and 2-3 more Muslims. Muslims make up at least 10-15% of the population by my estimation.

Back
Top Bottom