What's new

Why the Arab World Needs Democracy Now

I was referring To ennahda, not you. I never implied you were an islamist or affiliated with them. I apologize if you understood I was referring to you personally. However, I stand firmly by the rest of my statements.

Why do you hate the Islamist so much ? Are you non Muslim ?

Again, anyone who's still asking such questions obviously hasn't been paying attention for the last 8 years.

What I see on Egypt politics is that the civil society is not united and dont follow rule of the game when democracy was applied. I still dont get it why the Egyptian nationalist hate the Islamist so much that even until Today Egyptian doesnt learn from its mistake. It is like Thailand democracy where red skirt hates yellow skirt so much, and vise versa.

We all need islamic demicracy in which transperancy free to question of any wrong doing but under boundries of respect and mutual understand

We all need islamic demicracy in which transperancy free to question of any wrong doing but under boundries of respect and mutual understand
Islamic democracy is true form of democracy if implemented properly .But it is beneficial for muslims only .non muslims can live as third class zaziya paying zimmi.

Last edited:
You can’t have real democracy, rule of law and economical/scientific progress in societies where the huge majority of people is ignorant, illiterate and backward in their mentality...

While others prepare themselves to send humans to Mars and develop the technologies of the future: robots, AI, new sorces of energy etc you tell me what is happening in the Muslim world.

You can’t have real democracy, rule of law and economical/scientific progress in societies where the huge majority of people is ignorant, illiterate and backward in their mentality...

While others prepare themselves to send humans to Mars and develop the technologies of the future: robots, AI, new sorces of energy etc you tell me what is happening in the Muslim world.
It doesnt help either when the installed Dictators and Kings are all sell-outs....
Show me one Arab leader who really works for his own people, Jordan one might argue, maybe yes maybe no cant comment on it but general picture is very grim for Arabs.

Instead of demonizing democracy, we must remember that the essence of Islam is tolerance.

You can not write same prescription for all it might not work on everyone democracy in one region could be working while in other areas might do opposite at least it takes time to be earned, but by and large Arabs do lack a proper system that could empower them to embrace prerequisites of modern days, most of their problems originated from lack of a system .. you can not live in 21st century with 15th or 12th century system .. even you do you can not flourish all your talents and capabilities under such circumstances.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom