What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Not so used to it. It’s more American than European life wise.

Plus my not so strong control of the Arabic language becomes apparent here. Great country however, organized and safe. I feel safe anywhere but here I can see why women feel safe.

We are gonna be playing this on the back of our Toyota pickup trucks when we arabize Israel

Not so used to it. It’s more American than European life wise.

Plus my not so strong control of the Arabic language becomes apparent here. Great country however, organized and safe. I feel safe anywhere but here I can see why women feel safe.
Yeah as an American I felt at home there. McDonald's everywhere so I knew I was good. Lol. No , but really, you need to try this place that offers دجاج مندي it's somewhere in Jeddah best food ever. Get chai as well. My Pakistani driver there took to me a chai place it's tiny and is only takeout but it's the best chai I ever drank. I think the owners are Afghani.

We are gonna be playing this on the back of our Toyota pickup trucks when we arabize Israel

Yeah as an American I felt at home there. McDonald's everywhere so I knew I was good. Lol. No , but really, you need to try this place that offers دجاج مندي it's somewhere in Jeddah best food ever. Get chai as well. My Pakistani driver there took to me a chai place it's tiny and is only takeout but it's the best chai I ever drank. I think the owners are Afghani.

I’m in Dammam, Bahrain tomorrow.

I don’t have my flight back. I might go to Riyadh why not. Can’t go to Jeddah at this time I believe because I have a tourist visa.

When and why did you go to KSA?

This is actually my first visit to an Arab state since 2004. It’s a very good country actually, I’d prefer to have my parents retire here and pay for them. But they seem to have developed some hate for the Arab world.

Europe is truly totally different, we don’t have a car infrastructure life. You’d probably enjoy the gulf states life, I could as well but I’m not planning for it yet.

I’m in Dammam, Bahrain tomorrow.
Don't go for hoes man. You don't want to end up with non-Arabized folk in hell. :D
I don’t have my flight back. I might go to Riyadh why not. Can’t go to Jeddah at this time I believe because I have a tourist visa.
Oh really, I was able to because I had a umrah visa. I landed in Jeddah actually.
When and why did you go to KSA?
Visit a dying relative and did umrah. Wish I could've spent more time there but couldn't unfortunately. Jeddah is more like what you're used to. You don't need a car there. I was able to walk to many places in the immediate vicinity.
This is actually my first visit to an Arab state since 2004. It’s a very good country actually, I’d prefer to have my parents retire here and pay for them. But they seem to have developed some hate for the Arab world.

Europe is truly totally different, we don’t have a car infrastructure life. You’d probably enjoy the gulf states life, I could as well but I’m not planning for it yet.
Hahaha, you are used to subway stations and walking to your destinations? In the US the roads are bigger than in Saudi Arabia. We drive a crap ton. And for some reason no one cares about fuel economy and get really massive trucks/suvs. I love the cars in the EU they're small, fun , and fuel efficient. In the states it's dangerous to get a car that's too small. You don't want to get smashed by these half a ton trucks.

Back
Top Bottom