What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

I have been quite serious with my workout sessions, cardio exercises (mostly in the form of running) and then I did boxing for 2 years.

Wohaa... if i do that kind of exercise, i would be Rambo. :)

Nowadays, i'm chubby. :(

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

That's what i'm talking about. :cheers::victory:

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

You have the right kind of body to be Rambo. Stop being lazy. Girls don't like guys that are soft like pillows. :D

IMG_0446.jpg

IMG_0482.jpg

Chubby? What? You are doing fine but I guess your girlfriend is the person to decide or tell you what to do not us here, LOL.:)

Are you in the military or was it some parade/memorial day/open day in the military?

What kind of weapon is that? Weapons are badass but dangerous in the wrong hands! One should always be careful.

ou have the right kind of body to be Rambo. Stop being lazy. Girls don't like guys that are soft like pillows.

Mate, i woke up at 7:30 Am, Start working at 8:30, work ends in 7:00 pm...after coming home and dinner, it is 8:30 pm.....

I'm being tired....that said i began to work with dumbells.

Chubby? What? You are doing fine but I guess your girlfriend is the person to decide or tell you what to do not us here, LOL.:)

Are you in the military or was it some parade/memorial day/open day in the military?

What kind of weapon is that? Weapons are badass but dangerous in the wrong hands! One should always be careful.

He is a little chubby, but your comment makes me think you be a fat sheikh? :o:

@al-Hasani

if you don't refer the tunisian girl to me I'm sorry to inform you that you'd be rendered an apostate. Baqiyah. :coffee:

:rofl:

Shall I be a bastard and post her Facebook profile without permission?

PS: She looks much better in real life than on pictures. That's good because often it is the other way around!:omghaha::astagh:

He is a little chubby, but your comment makes me think you be a fat sheikh? :o:

Give me a few years and I will end up just like that.:lol:

I am not overweight at all. Never were.:D

Mate, i woke up at 7:30 Am, Start working at 8:30, work ends in 7:00 pm...after coming home and dinner, it is 8:30 pm.....

I'm being tired....that said i began to work with dumbells.

Go swimming, you will lose the chubbiness and will help your muscles from being sore from work. That way you don't have pump weights and stress yourself.

Chubby? What? You are doing fine but I guess your girlfriend is the person to decide or tell you what to do not us here, LOL.

I'm 1.81 cm, 81 kg.... i have a little belly....and gf calls me fatso, fatty, etc....

Also, i don't like my belly. :(

It was 30 August victory day. :) That said, you know military sercive is mandatory for every Turkish male. :)

It's MPT... Turkish made rifle. :)

Shall I be a bastard and post her Facebook profile without permission?

PS: She looks much better in real life than on pictures. That's good because often it is the other way around!:omghaha::astagh:

:D

Nah don't, lol. PM me your facebook and Pm hers in a facebook PM. :D

I wanna see your taste. :lol:

Nah don't, lol. PM me your facebook and Pm hers in a facebook PM. :D

I wanna see your taste. :lol:

PM's are not working here anymore. Once we used them excessively. At least some of us Arab users here. We need to exchange DATA somehow at one point.

Nah, of course I would not post her photo without permission although her profile picture is public for all to see. They just have to know her name. So I guess that it would only make me a little bastard. Not a giant one. You never know with people on the internet though. Did you hear about that scandal of those naked photos or what the hell it was of all those celebrities there were hacked recently by some freaks?

@RazPaK

I'm going back to pumping weights in the coming weeks. :lol:

Oh man it's a pain. :(

but it got me ripped.

PM's are not working here anymore. Once we used them excessively. At least some of us Arab users here. We need to exchange date somehow at one point.

Nah, of course I would not post her photo without permission although her profile picture is public for all to see. They just have to know her name. So I guess that it would only make me a little bastard. Not a giant one. You never know with people on the internet though. Did you hear about that scandal of those naked photos or what the hell it was of all those celebrities there were hacked recently by some freaks?

Ask Webby to forward to me. :D

Yes I did, that sucks for them. :lol:

Only stupid girls do that anyways.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom