What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Anyway no point having those stupid discussions. A waste of time.

In any case what I wrote in post 2748 is the reality.

Ramadan is quickly approaching and we should leave such petty discussions or ignore something we do not like or find annoying. We have all done idiotic things before. Here on PDF and in life and what we ought to do is learn from it. We all make mistakes.

Anyway too much moralizing. I am hungry.

@ELTurco @Kaan

Keko and Kıro are Kurdish words for villager if I remember correctly, commonly used for rough, uneducated people.

You brainwashed sectarian cultists attacked me one time because i was surprised to learn some of people from Turkmenistan and also Turkey eating pork.. these so called Turks then called me a yobaz/bigot can you imagine that @al-Hasani and my dear Pakistani brothers and sisters?

know what kind of a people you are dealing with.

i repeat these trash that call themselves Turks but who are not those brainwashed cultists attacked me because i find it not normal for someone who calls himself Turk to fed himself with pork. its was just my own imo i didnt force my views on anyone.

Last edited:
@ELTurco

Please bro. I don't know about your history between each other and as I respect both you and other Turkish users I am a nobody to judge. If some eat pork then let them eat it bro. It is their decision and if they are Muslims then they know that they are committing a sin. You just as well as me know that most Turks do not eat pork. Only a small minority probably. Some Arabs are probably eating it too (wild boar etc.) but only a minority. I am not talking about the Christian Arabs here. Only those who call themselves Muslims.

Nor does this change anything about what I wrote in post 2748.;)

You brainwashed sectarian cultists attacked me one time because i was surprised to learn some of people from Turkmenistan and also Turkey eating pork.. these so called Turks then called me a yobaz/bigot can you imagine that @al-Hasani and my dear Pakistani brothers and sisters?

know what kind of a people you are dealing with.

i repeat these trash that call themselves Turks but who are not those brainwashed cultists attacked me because i find it not normal for someone who calls himself Turk to fed himself with pork. its was just my own imo i didnt force my views on anyone.

Oh now you're trying to gain support from Arabs ? :D

You're not fooling anyone, people called you bigot because you were talking sh.t to them because they were eating pork, we said you were nobody to judge simple as that, your personal insults flamed these arguings.

Thanks Hazzy jan. Im not religious but I do appreciate the sentiment and respect Ramadan.
Happy Ramadan to all.

Oh now you're trying to gain support from Arabs ? :D

You're not fooling anyone, people called you bigot because you were talking sh.t to them because they were eating pork, we said you were nobody to judge simple as that, your personal insults flamed these arguings.

Which support from "Arabs" There are two Arab users here. We don't take sides in your internal fights. I like @ELTurco because we have only talked great together. I don't know how you guys behave among each other. This is not my business.

I also like @Kaan

@ELTurco

Please bro. I don't know about your history between each other and as I respect both you and other Turkish users I am a nobody to judge. If some eat pork then let them eat it bro. It is their decision and if they are Muslims then they know that they are committing a sin. You just as well as me know that most Turks do not eat pork. Only a small minority probably.

Nor does this change anything about what I wrote in post 2748.;)

Ofcourse they can feed themselves whatever they like to who am i to Judge but thats not the point i just said it was better not to eat cause its forbidden according to our religion and it is not healty.. they called me all kind of names just cause i said that..

freedom of speech only when it fits their agenda..

Ramadan Kareem to all my Muslim brothers and sisters internationally. May Allah be most Beneficent and most Merciful to you during this time of sacrifice. God bless all those who undertake the fast of Ramadan

Which support from "Arabs" There are two Arab users here. We don't take sides in your internal fights. I like @ELTurco because we have only talked great together. I don't know how you guys behave among each other. This is not my business.

I also like @Kaan
:yahoo:

I also like @Kaan

I didn't said you take sides, I said he's trying to involve you, complaining about us to you :)

Back
Top Bottom