What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Y

Anyway @Targon

Turks on this forum have asked about Turkish minorities in the Arab world, influences etc. dozens of times in this thread. You did not have a problem with that. When the opposite happens (you are not even involved) hell breaks lose.

Turkish users often turn threads into something about Turkey. You never comment on that. Nor do I have a problem with it anyway.

I have made dozens of threads that deal with Arab issues where Turks have asked about something in connection with Turkey. I always answer and never told that this was a problem.

Did he really say that about Palestinians??

Nobody cares for El-Turco... if he doesn't mention us, and threw slanders on us. Nobody will bother themselves to reply him

As if i wake up everyday to impress you moron..

Guys just ignore this moron he is trying to create fitna with his limited brain capacity between us brothers but we wont fall for that ofcourse..trying to make me look bad..

i never insulted anyone who didnt desevered it.

Last edited:
You have a problem. Deal with it. Me and @ELTurco had a interesting and long discussion where I asked all kind of questions and he answered them. You were not even involved. Of course I as an Arab will ask about regions of Turkey where Arabs not only live but which have been under Arab influence for centuries and which are our neighbors. If you have such a big problem with that, that you need to comment and make stupid remarks then I feel really sorry for you. Please do that on the Turkish section or wherever you want to. Not in this thread.

I am not interested in petty discussion but since you are often making dumb comments its hard to ignore it. Same in the Algeria thread in the ME section where you started trolling out of nowhere because Arabs were happy about Algeria, an Arab country, qualifying from the group stage.

No, did he not write it directly in that debate with you where he idiotically called Palestinians for stupid peasants or something along those lines?

Anyway @Targon

Turks on this forum have asked about Turkish minorities in the Arab world, influences etc. dozens of times in this thread. You did not have a problem with that. When the opposite happens (you are not even involved) hell breaks lose.

Turkish users often turn threads into something about Turkey. You never comment on that. Nor do I have a problem with it anyway.

Its not only about this discuission and you know it, I'm talking about your overall behaviour, I many times answered and corrected my Turkish friends in bragging issues.

Anyway, I'm also not interested in a long discuissing, I'm already tired of heat here, you can keep continuing if you want, just telling that its irritating to see an article like post about how great and influential Arabs are in every simple thread thats is somehow connected to Arabs.

@El Turco

You called people Gypsies and Sectarian but you don't want them to answer you ? you're really smart aren't you :D we don't love talking to you either, justdon't talk at people's backs.

@Hazzy997

He's talking about a discuissing where I was saying it was stupid for Jews to try settle in Palestine, excepting they would not get any resistance from angry, religious rurals.

Last edited:
Did he really say that about Palestinians??

Don't you remember that debate about Israeli settlers? Where most of the many idiotic/ignorant Indian users were involved. I swear to God that I saw him post something along those lines and when he defended Palestinains he added that "I am not a big fan of Arabs" or something along those lines. That thread must have been deleted. You were involved in that debate and I remember that you even quoted his post. If was not that Turan retard.

It was about Israeli (Jewish European) settlers that settled in Palestine etc.

Anyway it's clear to see it from his behavior. He is mostly only making semi-troll posts here on the section. Look at the recent comments.

Totally normal discussion where I ask some questions about certain areas of Turkey that are our neighbors and were our people live and who we have an ancient connection to (ASIDE FROM dozens of other questions about Turkey and not on that topic) and look at the reaction. Hillarious.

Especially when we answer such questions from Turks without problems and have done so 100 times.

Asking questions and stating facts is now apparently bragging. Did you know that?:lol:

In short he should get his act together as he is annoying on those occasions. Or just stop writing here. I have nothing against him but you can easily figure such things out. If the person has good or bad intentions.

Last edited:
As if i wake up everyday to impress you morons.. lol

Guys just ignore this moron he is trying to create fitna with his limited brain capacity between us brothers but we wont fall for that ofcourse..trying to make me look bad..

i never insulted anyone who didnt desevered it.
Which moron are you talking about?
Funniest_Memes_you-got-something-to-say-say-it-to-my-face_5845.jpeg

@el-turco

You are always using very personal insults other than that your pretty good imo.

You are not fit for moderator position you are like a jugde who is not neutral you just see what you want to see listen to one side and ignore the other side..see it doesnt work like that

Don't you remember that debate about Israeli settlers? Where most of the many idiotic/ignorant Indian users were involved. I swear to God that I saw him post something along those lines and when he defended Palestinains he added that "I am not a big fan of Arabs" or something along those lines. That thread must have been deleted. You were involved in that debate and I remember that you even quoted his post. If was not that Turan retard.

It was about Israeli (Jewish European) settlers that settled in Palestine etc.

I'm trying hard to remember, I've been in so many debates I forgot them all. :)

You are not fit for moderator position you are like a jugde who is not neutral you just see what you want to see listen to one side and ignore the other side..see it doesnt work like that
Whats your side?

Bro Hasani.. believe me those guys are a joke.. they all hate Arabs (i mean those who come to this forum) they just dont have the guts to admit it in front of you but dont worry bro they dont represent the Turks.. they are just a couple of insignificant gypsies who are from Ankara and Istanbul.. the lower class. they are the trash of Turkish society.

so i apologize for whatever bad they might have said about Arabs. You should know that we true Turkish people are in reality far from those trash.

I have no doubt that some of them here do dislike Arabs. :)

what the hell is a keko?

Keko and Kıro are Kurdish words for villager if I remember correctly, commonly used for rough, uneducated people.

@al-Hasani

I never insulted or said anything negative about Arabs in that thread, I said it because they were trying to label me as a fundementalist Arab lover, I don't know how is that means I hate or dislike Arabs ? we don't have to be a fan of anybody, I'm just neutral about Arabs.

ELTurco said:
Bro Hasani.. believe me those guys are a joke.. they all hate Arabs (i mean those who come to this forum) they just dont have the guts to admit it in front of you but dont worry bro they dont represent the Turks.. they are just a couple of insignificant gypsies who are from Ankara and Istanbul.. the lower class. they are the trash of Turkish society.

so i apologize for whatever bad they might have said about Arabs. You should know that we true Turkish people are in reality far from those trash.
You see you use insults like this then you ask why do I get banned.

Also 90% of my friends are arab. (Non turk arabs)

Well, I don't know what they are but I know that most Arabs and Turks have no problems with each other at all. We have Turks living among us for centuries and the ties are brotherly. Turks and Arabs live among each other, pray together, work together, do business together, fought together etc. Be it in Turkey or the Arab world. Let alone Europe.

That's what matters. The Turks who hate Arabs can do so just like the Arabs who hate Turks. Both are a minority and are not going to change all those facts above or below.

Many Turkish tourists have visited or are visiting the Arab world and vice versa. Many Arab and Turkish firms work closely. We are neighbors. I don't know about all areas of Turkey but I know that the Southern and Southeastern areas are very similar to the neighboring Arab countries. Even overall there are many similarities between the Arab world and Turkey. Religion, cuisine, culture etc.

Anyway we are not representing our people here or countries. Only ourselves. One must be a total cretin to draw conclusions based on 2-3 Turkish users of a country of 75 million people or base your conclusions about the 450 million or so Arabs based on a few Arab users on PDF from 1-2 Arab countries or something.:lol:

One can have heated discussions, even exchange insults (which happens all the time here against everybody) but that's it. Noting to do with how we in reality feel.

All youngsters. And on a "controversial/heated" forum like PDF.

Whats your side?

Thats a question you had to consider long time ago maybe that way you would be able to understand the situation better, anyway it doesnt matter anymore cause i wont participate in your section..

i just want from you now to keep them trolls away from me thats all i ask from you.

Back
Top Bottom