What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Actually, prayer starts Saturday night and the first day of fasting begins Sunday. :)

I think you should pack and go and have fun with your arab friends aka idols. After all, you are an arab worshiper. BTW, watch your mouth about Sinan. If you continue your trolling against Sinan, every turk member would make this forum as a nightmare for you.

What have Arabs to do with anything here?! It's an issue between Turkish users.

Is being a religious Muslim equal to worshipping Arabs? In this case there are damn many "Arab-worshippers" out there.

@ELTurco is welcome here as a brother. Just like other Turks who are frequent visitors here.

In fact anyone with good intentions is.

Last edited:
What have Arabs to do with anything here?! It's an issue between Turkish users.

Is being a religious Muslim equal to worshipping Arabs? In this case there are damn many "Arab-worshippers" out there.

Any sane person knows that being a turk has nothing to do with the religion. There are sunni, shia, alewite, jewish, christian, atheist, agnostic, and even Buddhist turks. Only a brainwashed scum can tell what that little pig is saying. He is indeed a brainwashed arab worshiper, which means he is a manqurt wannabe arab and not a turk. He needs to finish his trollings. Anyway, I think he worships you as well, so, please order him to stop his trolling.

Actually, prayer starts Saturday night and the first day of fasting begins Sunday. :)

Indeed. I think most of the Arab and Muslim world start their fasting Sunday while Ramadan starts tomorrow. But of course this depends on geography.

Last edited:
Any sane person knows that being a turk has nothing to do with the religion. There are sunni, shia, alewite, jewish, christian, atheist, agnostic, and even Buddhist turks. Only a brainwashed scum can tell what that little pig is saying. He is indeed a brainwashed arab worshiper, which means he is a manqurt wannabe arab and not a turk. He needs to finish his trollings. Anyway, I think he worships you as well, so, please order him to stop his trolling.

That's your definition. It's if I started defining what it means to be an Arab. The reality is that there are millions of conservative Turks. That does not make them "Arab worshippers" or what nonsense you are talking about.

Arabs have a even bigger diversity on that front. Most Turkic people are Muslim or Atheists. Very few other minority groups. In the Arab world you have millions of Christians as the Arab world is the homeland of Christianity too.

Arabs have nothing to do with the internal discussions of Turkish users so please keep us out of this. At least in our own goddamn thread and section.

Indeed. I think most of the Arab and Muslim world start their fasting tomorrow. But of course this depends on geography.

All the Arab world is starting fasting Sunday, Ramadan begins Saturday, but the fasting begins Sunday.

Mate, i appreciate the thought. But you know when everybody joins in the fight some agressive ones will surely insult Arabs and shitstorm will happen in response mods will close the thread and issue warnings. Hence i will lose my spanking session... :(

That's what happened lastly in Uyghur Thread.

Also there is no need to deal this moron with more than a one guy... infact a half guy is enough for him. :)

Guys stop, it all ended until this @rmi5 came and put us back into the same discussion.

@Hazzy997

Ok, I researched the topic a bit.

Ramadan starts tomorrow in most of the world. So that's good. All of Europe too if I am not mistaken.

Im following diyanet.

Alot of people want to sight the moon before they start fasting. From what I understand diyanet uses satellite info to say when ramadan starts.

You're supposed to follow the moon. Follow Egypt and Saudi Arabia, they have many scholars and schools who confirm the exact day. :)

@Hazzy997

Ok, I researched the topic a bit.

Ramadan starts tomorrow in most of the world. So that's good. All of Europe too if I am not mistaken.

Yes it does, but fasting starts Sunday. Most people think that means fasting starts tomorrow. :)

Back
Top Bottom