What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Algeria-Russia in 1 hour and 33 minutes. Will be exciting but difficult. Russia are no pushovers and have Capello who knows how to get a result when needed.

I wish I was in Paris now as there is a large Arab and Algerian community. If Algeria qualify there will be a lot of fun in the streets I predict.

@Indos

Regarding that "island talk" then there must be several thousand uninhabited islands in Indonesia. Am I right?

Do you have different types of islands or are they all tropical? I assume that given the geographic location of Indonesia.

As you can see with KSA then the islands are different depending on their location. I mean either tropical, coral, sandy, desert like, volcanic etc.

KSA has 1,300 islands with no inhabitants | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Are there any plans like in KSA of turning some of those uninhabited islands into resort islands of some short for the sake of tourism?

I mean like in the Bahamas, French Polynesia etc. you can lease your own islands for a certain time period. Indonesia should do something similar. This will attract the richest customers from across the world.

@Mosamania

Do you know what the hell happened with @Banu Umayyah ? You know what I have a suspicion of him going to Iraq or Syria. I am a passive part-time user/observer on Defense-Arab and Arabic-Military (forums much bigger than PDF) and I don't recall seeing him. Not that I remember if he had a user there to begin with.

Of course the possibility of that is very low but he turned around 180 degrees in his time on PDF. Was he not based in Canada as well?

So many Saudi Arabian/Arab users (mostly great ones) vanished without a trace or very rarely reemerge.
Maybe that pig went to Syria and got killed I remember him insults lady Fatima(as) and imam hassan(as) may he root in hell that dog
What is your account of arab-military forum
Or arab defence forum??
BLACKEAGLE is also on arab defence forum
Do you have account on arab avation forum???

Maybe that pig went to Syria and got killed I remember him insults lady Fatima(as) and imam hassan(as) may he root in hell that dog
What is your account of arab-military forum
Or arab defence forum??
BLACKEAGLE is also on arab defence forum
Do you have account on arab avation forum???

He was misguided indeed but if you look at his user profile then he was against militant actions of any kind and was against even Muslims defending themselves in the beginning. He was last seen on 1 October 2013. So he is probably back in KSA or in Canada.

I do not know about that.

Why shall I say this here? Then you will stalk me.

Also this was not Hasan ibn Ali (ra) but Husayn ibn Ali (ra) which does not make it any better.

I just asked because maybe Mosab knew where he was as we have not seen him here as many other old Arab users, Saudi Arabian and non-Saudi Arabian who have disappeared or are rarely participating.

Do you really live in Lebanon now or do you live in US or Australia?

Banu umayyah is/was another braindamaged religious brainwashed monkey, so many of them no idea how they come to existence.

Banu umayyah is/was another braindamaged religious brainwashed monkey, so many of them no idea how they come to existence.

Not in the beginning if you look at his user history and there is nothing wrong with defending Muslims from people who want to kill Muslims and invade Muslim land. Actual Jihad in the sense of the word.

The Western world are sticking up to each other when they are attacked by outsiders. Why can the Muslim world not do it?
Besides the chances of him going there are minimal. Only a few hundred people (at most 4000) in the past 10 years form KSA ever ventured out to fight elsewhere. Mostly in Afghanistan and Chechnya where we saw nothing of the actions we have seen by ISIS, Al-Qaeda and others in the past 15-10 years.

Probably still in Canada or back in KSA or whatever he is doing. But you never know.

What ISIS is doing is not Islam or Jihad. Why do people not understand this? Same with all those so-called Shia terrorist gangs across the world. 99,9% of all Muslims are normal people.

It's a international campaign to destroy Islam and demonize Muslims so they can be killed and the lands invaded.

What ISIS is doing is not Islam or Jihad. Why do people not understand this? Same with all those so-called Shia terrorist gangs across the world. 99,9% of all Muslims are normal people.

It's a international campaign to destroy Islam and demonize Muslims so they can be killed and the lands invaded.

Says you, but not the other Muslim, even if the Grand mufti says what you just said many will not listen.

@1000

Now my theory is that world powers such as US and regional powers such as Israel are interested in creating as much havoc in the Muslim world, in particular Arab, so they can exploit the region and easily dictate most events as this can best be done when states are vulnerable.

When there is law and order it is harder for outsiders to meddle directly. Look at Iraq before 2003. Now of course there are retards in the region (like anywhere else) and some clerics who are spreading hatred but all that mostly started thanks to the so-called "Islamic" revolution in 1979 and their need for exporting their theocracy. Before that time nearly nobody knew the difference between Shia or Sunni. This is a fact.

Also most people forget that this sectarian violence is just a power struggle where religion is used. No different from Northern Ireland and 100's of other conflicts. Northern Ireland for instance was about nationalism (Irish vs. Brits (loyalists). One party wanted Northern Ireland to belong to Ireland and the other wanted it to remain part of the UK. That both rivals happened to be mostly Catholic and Protestant was what it was. It was still just a power struggle and not about religion. It was just one of the aspects that defined the conflict but not the root of the problem.

Same with the Sunni-Shia divide. All of it was based on dynastic rivalries and power. Like anything else here in life.

I mean what the hell has suicide bombing to do with any sect or Islam as whole? First time this filth was used by Muslims was in 1983 for God's sake.

Islamic Jihad Organization's attacks in 1983 during the Lebanese Civil War are the first examples of the modern suicide terrorism.[16]

PKK also used it and they are not a religious group.

Workers Party of Kurdistan (PKK) used its first suicide attack in 1996, and Al-Qaeda in the mid-1990s.[16]

Islamic Jihad Organization - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

ISIS are not Muslims as they are going against Islam on nearly every aspect. Killing civilians doing un-Islamic things etc. Yet the media call them Muslims and in some cases "Sunnis" which is ridiculous. This is unintentionally making some misguided Muslims believe that what they are doing is actually Islam. This creates Islamophobia and hatred among ordinary people who are mostly ignorant about world politics and religions which are not even their own or far away lands that they do not understand.

I saw you calling ISIS Islamic before which is a clear sign of how easily Muslims are being manipulated because they do not study actual Islam.

Same with all those Shia groups. They are not real Shias. 99,9% of all Shias and other Muslims are normal and peaceful people. Yet several circumstances in the Muslim world and ME create these retards. It's not about Islam.

Says you, but not the other Muslim, even if the Grand mufti says what you just said many will not listen.

Yet those who will not listen can be counted in the hundreds (at most thousands) while there are 1.7 billion Muslims. We need to focus on the perspectives here and proportions.

Last edited:
Algeria qualified from the group stage as the second best placed team after Belgium which itself has 3 Arab-Belgian players!

They did the whole Arab world proud!

Amazing.:yay:

Goodbye to Russia!:dance3:

They managed to avenge the unfair and non-sportmanship events during the 1982 World Cup!

In honor of the Algerian brothers and sisters!

Congrats @Ceylal !​

Last edited:
@al-Hasani @Ceylal

Even a Palestinian soldier is cheering for Algeria while he's guarding the border at night. :)

Palestinians will never forget the common struggle we had against colonialism.

10403009_712947325450138_6080786646957720819_n.jpg

Youth soccer team in Gaza. :D

Too bad I missed the game. :lol:

That's why I posted it, bro.;)

Did you hear the rumor of ISIS congratulating Messi for crushing the farsi dreams of a first qualification from the group stages in a World Cup. Must have been utter nonsense.:lol:

In any case the Algerian struggle against the French was heroic. Nothing but respect.

It's amazing how far Algeria have come.

Germany will be extremely difficult though and it might end there. But you never know. The Algerians already defeated Germany (West Germany) back in 1982 and they probably still want revenge for that stunt Germany and Austria did in 1982 by deliberately playing 0-0. I spoke with my father tonight (he is interested in football too) and he reminded me of that match.:lol:

Might be extra motivation for the Algerians.

I am talking about this:

That's why I posted it, bro.;)

Did you hear the rumor of ISIS congratulating Messi for crushing the farsi dreams of a first qualification from the group stages in a World Cup. Must have been utter nonsense.:lol:

In any case the Algerian struggle against the French was heroic. Nothing but respect.

It's amazing how far Algeria have come.

Germany will be extremely difficult though and it might end there. But you never know. The Algerians already defeated Germany (West Germany) back in 1982 and they probably still want revenge for that stunt Germany and Austria did in 1982 by deliberately playing 0-0. I spoke with my father tonight (he is interested in football too) and he reminded me of that match.:lol:

Might be extra motivation for the Algerians.

I am talking about this:

Of course it was a rumor. Many troll accounts on twitter. :D

So where does Algeria go next? They have all our support so hopefully that raises their morale.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom