What's new

Arabic Coffee shop

Of course it was a rumor. Many troll accounts on twitter. :D

So where does Algeria go next? They have all our support so hopefully that raises their morale.

Yes, I know. Still it would be absolutely hilarious and absurd if true.:lol:

Izzat ad-Douri on Twitter. Imagine that.:lol:

Well, as I wrote then they are going to meet Germany next. You can see it here below:

2014 FIFA World Cup knockout stage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are 16 teams left.

If a miracle should occur and Algeria manages to advance to the quarterfinals then they will probably play against France who are going to meet Nigeria. This would be quite something considering the history!

Yes, I know. Still it would be absolutely hilarious and absurd if true.:lol:

Izzat ad-Douri on Twitter. Imagine that.:lol:

Well, as I wrote then they are going to meet Germany next. You can see it here below:

2014 FIFA World Cup knockout stage - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are 16 teams left.

If a miracle should occur and Algeria manages to advance to the quarterfinals then they will probably play against France who are going to meet Nigeria. This would be quite something considering the history!

I hope they win and advance to beat France.

Also kick some of their faces in the process. :D

I hope they win and advance to beat France.

Also kick some of their faces in the process. :D

:lol:

@Hazzy997

How popular is football or "SOCCER" (LOL) as the you Yanks call it in USA today? I mean are people even following the World Cup? I guess yes?

Is your impression that football is getting more and more popular by each year? I mean USA also qualified to the next round tonight.

They are going to play against Belgium who are a strong but inexperienced team. Of course Eden Hazard is the main star.

Last edited:

:lol:

@Hazzy997

How popular is football or "SOCCER" (LOL) as the you Yanks call it in USA today? I mean are people even following the World Cup? I guess yes?

Is your impression that football is getting more and more popular by each year? I mean USA also qualified to the next round tonight.

Actually, not many people are into soccer here. Mostly foreigners and people of European descent that are new to this nation. This nation is about football, they go crazy over the American football. :D

Football is the biggest sport here I would say. Then hockey+baseball then basketball.

Although the World Cup attracts many viewers.

Actually, not many people are into soccer here. Mostly foreigners and people of European descent that are new to this nation. This nation is about football, they go crazy over the American football. :D

Football is the biggest sport here I would say. Then hockey+baseball then basketball.

Although the World Cup attracts many viewers.

I do not know anything about American Football other than Super Bowl and that it is very popular. I do not even fully understand the rules.:lol: I have never watched a game fully from the very beginning to the very end!

I do like basketball a lot and my favorite team are the LA. Lakers which I have always cheered for since I started watching basketball 10-12 years ago! I watched 5 of the 6 final games this year. I even commented on last years NBA final series on PDF.:lol:

Of course I was cheering for San Antonio Spurs as they have 2 French players (Parker and Diaw) and also have an international team. Duncan and Ginobili are also amazing and they are the best TEAM. Amazing team play and commitment.

Miami was/is all about the "Big 3". I prefer San Antonio's model.

I do not like Wade or Bosh that much. Lebron is OK despite all the hate he gets.

Which is the local team of people from Michigan in NBA? Chicago Bulls or Detroit Pistons?

Last edited:
@Hazzy997

Thank you bro nice to have you too

Hope you are well and stuff

You can see those racist alawite fake turks disguised themselves as kemalist dislike me and want me to disappear from here but my real broz in religion welcome me back that made me happy thank you much again.

I do not know anything about American Football other than Super Bowl and that it is very popular. I do not even fully understand the rules.:lol: I have never watched a game fully from the very beginning to the very end!

I do like basketball a lot and my favorite team are the LA. Lakers which I have always cheered for since I started watching basketball 10-12 years ago! I watched 5 of the 6 final games this year. I even commented on last years NBA final series on PDF.:lol:

Of course I was cheering for San Antonio Spurs as they have 2 French players (Parker and Diaw) and also have an international team. Duncan and Ginobili are also amazing and they are the best TEAM. Amazing team play and commitment.

Miami was/is all about the "Big 3". I prefer San Antonio's model.

I do not like Wade or Bosh that much. Lebron is OK despite all the hate he gets.

San Antonio is unreal, they have a very fast paced game style like the Euro league while combining that with American basketball standards they're deadly. Miami players gave up even before the second half. :lol:

Football here is interesting since we have college and professional league. For college, some of the local Universities have big teams and if you're a student you can get a good deal on the games. Almost all University students go to them. For professional is it also interesting since the league is like 16 weeks about 17 games. On sunday too, so Americans are free from work.

It's basically like the field is divided into ten portions. At the beginning of the game one team kicks off, the other team receives and runs to wherever they can. So let's say they make it to the 30 yard line. They have 4 chances to get to the 40 yard line. That 10 yard difference is called a completion. You need to keep making completions. That's why you see things like '3rd and 2'. Third try, 2 yards from completion. :)

Rules are mostly about the lineup, and players actions before the pitch off.

@ELTurco

Bro, can I ask you where you are from in Turkey out of interest? Is it true that the most conservative people from Turkey are from the Northeast? Around Trabzon etc. It seems like a very interesting part of Turkey. Not so known to outsiders.

Also are there not many Turkish people of Caucasian origins?

How about Southern and Southeastern Turkey? How is it there? It reminds me of the Arab world in particular nearby Levant.

@Hazzy997

Thank you bro nice to have you too

Hope you are well and stuff

You can see those racist alawite fake turks disguised themselves as kemalist dislike me and want me to disappear from here but my real broz in religion welcome me back that made me happy thank you much again.

Hope you are well too my friend, I remember you used to thank a lot of my posts and are pro-Palestinian. :)

Yeah, some Turks here very secular and I had a bad experience with them in the beginning but I spanked them too much they gave up. :lol:

So eventually most of us became good with each other. :)

@Indos

Regarding that "island talk" then there must be several thousand uninhabited islands in Indonesia. Am I right?

Do you have different types of islands or are they all tropical? I assume that given the geographic location of Indonesia.

As you can see with KSA then the islands are different depending on their location. I mean either tropical, coral, sandy, desert like, volcanic etc.

KSA has 1,300 islands with no inhabitants | Arab News — Saudi Arabia News, Middle East News, Opinion, Economy and more.

Are there any plans like in KSA of turning some of those uninhabited islands into resort islands of some short for the sake of tourism?

I mean like in the Bahamas, French Polynesia etc. you can lease your own islands for a certain time period. Indonesia should do something similar. This will attract the richest customers from across the world.

Of course some islands has already been used for our Tourism industry, just like in Raja Ampat (Papua).....Honestly many places in Indonesia has so much potency for tourism, yet tourism industry investment is far away of optimizing them. Even in an area close to Jakarta like Anyer is not optimized yet.

This is Bidadari island in Jakarta region

bidadari-mainimg.jpg

Climate is vary....all of them are tropical but some areas are cool like Puncak near Jakarta and Bukit Tinggi town in West Sumatra

The cool ones are the town that is located in high ground like Puncak and Bukit Tinggi, for example for reaching Bukit Tinggi Town we need to go this road first

BN-DE422_061114_M_20140610235609.jpg

West Sumatra

Last edited:
Thanks sister. Wait a second. Are you Jessica? Because I remember your avatar. What's with the name Mugwop? What's that supposed to mean?:)
Yup! It's me! I changed my name to avoid some people here and Mugwop is my nickname:victory:

You seem to be butthurt, yet you don't dare name the country that you're butthurt about? Grow a pair Al-Hassani :taz:

And seriously, your posts are fucking long. And you have like 20,000 posts! How do you do that? :woot:

I would not care the slightest if your compatriots were not badmouthing KSA's national football team who are not even participating in the World Cup and who have a better football history and who actually managed to qualify from a group stage in a World Cup back in 1994 as the only team from the ME outside of Turkey in history. Thus not relevant at all currently. Aside from comments against Algeria which proved my point of being the best non-European and non-South American team out there.

Actually I mentioned your lovely pariah state directly just before that post and after.

You don't have to read them. I don't think that they are long. Ask the people who gave me those thanks. I could not care less about that. Might abolish the post and thanks count.

Yup! It's me! I changed my name to avoid some people here and Mugwop is my nickname:victory:

Is a name change possible? I was not aware of that. What is it supposed to mean? Something Haitian Creole or from one of the languages spoken in Pakistan?

Of course some islands has already been used for our Tourism industry, just like in Raja Ampat (Papua).....Honestly many places in Indonesia has so much potency for tourism, yet tourism industry investment is far away of optimizing them. Even in an area close to Jakarta like Anyer is not optimized yet.

This is Bidadari island in Jakarta region

bidadari-mainimg.jpg

Climate is vary....all of them are tropical but some areas are cool like Puncak near Jakarta and Bukit Tinggi town in West Sumatra

The cool ones are the town that is located in high ground like Puncak and Bukit Tinggi, for example for reaching Bukit Tinggi Town we need to go this road first

BN-DE422_061114_M_20140610235609.jpg

West Sumatra

Looks very good. Don't think that I will ever see resorts like that in some of those mostly 1.300 tropical uninhabited Saudi Arabian islands although a few island resorts in the Red Sea which have the biggest coral reefs after the Great Barrier Reef might sound interesting. There is talk of this but I don't think that it will happen soon. Firstly a real advanced tourism sector need to be developed as the future number of just hajis will be 20-25 million big. The Red Sea is the most northern tropical sea as well actually. It's just that 24% of all the shipping trade happens in the Red Sea. But that should not be a big problem as there are no resorts along the Suez Channel after all or the Bab-el-Mandeb.

EDIT: That last picture could have been taken somewhere in the Alps during Spring/early Summer. Or Southern Hijaz. We need to develop a bike culture in the ME and the Muslim world in general. Would solve a few problems. Fewer cars on the roads, exercise for the overweight and protecting the nature although minimally. Just skip the 3 summer months if necessary.:lol:

There is already a internationally recognized bicycle race in the ME. The Tour of Oman each year where most of the stars participate in late February.

Tour of Oman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tour of Oman

You got me talking about bicycle racing due to the last photo of those cyclists.

Lastly @BLACKEAGLE are you alive out there?

Last edited:
EDIT: That last picture could have been taken somewhere in the Alps during Spring/early Summer. Or Southern Hijaz. We need to develop a bike culture in the ME and the Muslim world in general. Would solve a few problems. Fewer cars on the roads, exercise for the overweight and protecting the nature although minimally. Just skip the 3 summer months if necessary.:lol:

There is already a internationally recognized bicycle race in the ME. The Tour of Oman each year where most of the stars participate in late February.

Tour of Oman - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tour of Oman

You got me talking about bicycle racing due to the last photo of those cyclists.

:lol: :lol:

In Jakarta with that huge traffic, some people go to work by bike :rolleyes:

28043_620.jpg

Jakarta

In the last picture at my previous post....it is a professional race picture...

Tour de Singkarak

The BNI-Maybank Tour de Singkarak (abbreviated TDS) is an annual professional road bicycle racing stage race held in West Sumatra, Indonesia, and named after the Lake Singkarak. First staged in 2009, Tour de Singkarak is classified by the Union Cycling International (UCI) as a 2.2 category race as part of the UCI Asia Tour. It covers more than 900 kilometres — from/to Padang passing around lake Singkarak and runs through inland West Sumatran cities — and lasted for a week and held annually around May or June. The total prize money is IDR 1,000,000,000 (US$100,000). BNI-Maybank was the platinum sponsor of the Tour De Singkarak since 2009 with the Ministry of Culture and Tourism of Indonesia.

Tour de Singkarak - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Tour de Singkarak (West Sumatra)

You can see many beautiful places in West Sumatra by using "Tour de Singkarak" words at Google.

Last edited:
@al-Hasani

Bro, can I ask you where you are from in Turkey out of interest?

Hasani, i am from Kayseri province a city in central Turkey

450px-Kayseri_in_Turkey.svg.png

Kayseri province is one of most wealthy and industrialized city compared to rest of Turkey..also our cuisine is famous and we have lot of highest quality of gold.. we are not like these gypsies from Ankara or Istanbul who are just turk in nationality we are the real Turks national, culturally, faith, blood and in spirit..

also we are Sunni of hanafi school of law thats an important fact to note imo cause most of so called turks that are known in this forum are either atheist, alawite or agnostic or something i mean there is nothing wrong with that its just they really do not represent the Turkish people. they are a small insignificant minority...

anyway,

1280px-Kayseri%27deki_Erciyes_da%C4%9F%C4%B1_ve_B%C3%BCr%C3%BCng%C3%BCz_camii.JPG

we also have the mount Erciyes it is the highest mountian of Turkey you can ski there even in middle of summer.

Is it true that the most conservative people from Turkey are from the Northeast? Around Trabzon etc. It seems like a very interesting part of Turkey. Not so known to outsiders.

Indeed its a very beautiful place with lots of rivers mountians and nature and its people are the most conservative but when it comes to conservatism it doesnt stop there my city Kayseri and others such as Sivas, Konya, Yozgat these are also known to belong in that specific group of people it simply also shows you where the real ethnic Turks live.

this is blacksea region Trabzon is part of that.

375px-Black_Sea_Region_in_Turkey.svg.png

Also are there not many Turkish people of Caucasian origins?

Yes the Turks from Caucasia migrated there in ancient times but their origin/etnicity is really Turk infact you cannot get more Turk than that brother.. also apart from them you have a very small minority of Causasians who are Circassian, Chechen, Laz, Georgian etc.

The Black Sea region's population is 8,439,213 based on the 2010 census. 4,137,166 people live in cities and 4,301,747 people in villages. This makes it the only one of the seven regions of Turkey in which more people live in rural rather than urban areas.

Though the overwhelming majority is Turkish, the east of the region is also inhabited by the Laz, a people who speak a Georgian dialect and converted to Islam from Georgian Orthodoxy in the late Ottoman period as well as Muslim Georgians, also the Hemsin, Armenian converts to Islam, and Pontic Greeks, who converted to Islam in 17th century.

How about Southern and Southeastern Turkey? How is it there? It reminds me of the Arab world in particular nearby Levant.

There are an estimated 800,000-1 million Arabs living near the border with Syria, particularly in the province of Hatay, Mardin, Sanliurfa, Siirt also Adana and Antep also you have Kurds, Assyrians, Armenians and Azerbaijanis they are very well integrated and all of them speak fluently Turkish.

An estimated 25,000 Assyrians/Syriacs live in Turkey, with about 17,000 in Istanbul and the other 8,000 scattered in southeast Turkey. They belong to the Syriac Orthodox Church, Syriac Catholic Church, and Chaldean Catholic Church The Mhallami, who usually are described as Arabs, have Assyrian/Syriac ancestry. They live in the area between Mardin and Midyat, called in Syriac"I Mhalmayto"

@al-Hasani

This is Uzungöl- Trabzon

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom